video

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by trixie, Jul 8, 2008.

1. trixie

trixie Former Member

Does anybody have a copy of Jonbenet:Who killed the Pagent Queen on video? I recorded with my DVR and I just watched it awhile ago and I see something in one of the autopsy photos that I can't find anywhere online. I ahve it paused while I looked around online. All the photos online are very cropped and this one wasn't. Does anyone have it? Thanks!

2. Loading...

3. DeeDee249

DeeDee249 New Member

Were they the actual autopsy photos? Or was it a re-enactment (like PMPT)?

4. sharkeyes

sharkeyes Queen of Swords and Cups

What is it that you see?

5. trixie

trixie Former Member

It is an actual autopsy photo. It's the photo of her right hand and arm laid out showing the cord tied around her sleeve. i don't seem to be able to copy and paste the pic here so if anyone else can please do. Then I can point out the differences in what is in the video.

6. angelwngs

angelwngs New Member

7. weasel

weasel New Member

That's the first time I've seen actual an actual photo of the head injury. I would think it would take an extreme amount of force to inflict an injury like that. I don't believe having her head slammed into something would do that.

8. angelwngs

angelwngs New Member

After seeing that photo of her skull, including the hole and the fracture, I think it is impossible to assume that anyone who saw JBR after the blow to her head while JBR was still technically 'alive', could possibly have believed that there was even the slightest possibility that any form of modern medicine could have 'healed' JBR enough for her to ever to have been able to have lead any symbolance of a normal life.

9. JMO8778

JMO8778 ..at the beach!

I don't see it,it went to another page.But that pic of JB sitting on Patsy's lap..wow.she really did a color job on her hair,didn't she??
    Patsy and Melinda look so much alike in that pic,that anyone who didn't know better would probably think they were related.