Videocam was hot -- but the video was hotter

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Casshew, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

<big>Girl sold camcorder - with mum's sex film inside</big> A Canadian teenager is in trouble after selling her mum's camcorder - with a home made blue movie still inside.

The mother did not even know the camera was missing until her boyfriend complained the video was going around town.

The film showed the mother and her boyfriend engaged in an intimate act, reports Canadian Press.

The daughter, now 19, of Peterborough, Ontario, admitted she'd taken the camera from her mother's bedroom closet and sold it to a friend for £100.

The mother called police and her daughter was charged with theft.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1616161.html?menu=ne

2. Loading...

3. Stan

Stan New Member

... I better make sure MY camcorder is in my closet!! :doh: There may be some very incriminating material in it!! :bang: :woohoo:

4. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

I have a feeling your video would be a comedy :angel:

5. Stan

Stan New Member

... (((CASSIE))), You hurt my feelings!! :snooty: Okay, now you have to show me yours (the video). :woohoo: I actually had one of those once and I honestly don't know where it went! :furious: I have a good idea where it is, but I can't confirm it!! It's probably on the Internet somewhere!! :blushing: Don't say it Cass!! :silenced:

6. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

it was on America's Funniest Home video's last week.. it got 3rd place :crazy:

7. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

LOL, you guys are a riot!!!!

BTW Cass, I really admire those tiny weeny little smilie's. Are you going to tell the secret of where you got them?

8. Casshew

Casshew Former Member

Hi Mysteriew... I am loading them all up on Casshew.com soon and you can help yourself... :)

I just find them in my travels around the web - and save them