Vote: PWL and LPG Jr: Who Is The Organizer and Who Got "Recruited"?

Who Do You Think Was the Organizer?

• Pamela Wiggens Long

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Leonard P Gonzales Jr

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Someone Else

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • PWL and LPG Jr planned it together from the start.

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to Malden's interview, he says he met LPG, Jr 9 months ago, regarding the repo incident, so that would be around Oct/Nov 08 time frame.

Yet in this document: http://media2.fox10tv.com/billings/PublicRecord1.pdf
Page 48, #6. The date is Feb 08.

Did this happen twice? Highly unlikely, nor was it stated that it happened twice.

I never heard of a "federal repossession agent" before. So, I googled it. Guess what I found? Nothing. I don't think that there is such an animal.

Gene, I couldn't find anything regarding a "federal repossession agent", but in my search of "Florida repossession agents", I found they do exist. They have to be licensed. Mind you, this was just a quick search and I do not know all the details. What I did find was under the Florida Department of Agriculture.

Gene, I couldn't find anything regarding a "federal repossession agent", but in my search of "Florida repossession agents", I found they do exist. They have to be licensed. Mind you, this was just a quick search and I do not know all the details. What I did find was under the Florida Department of Agriculture.

Florida, yes. Federal, No. A Florida repo agent, would be licensed to work in Florida. Federal would imply that an agent is somehow employed by the Federal Government and able to work nationally (eg FBI agent, FEMA, etc). This must be an error.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back