CATCH THE LATEST WEBSLEUTHS RADIO AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

GUILTY VT - Aiden Haskins, 2, beaten to death, Shelburne, 22 July 2014

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by bessie, Jul 27, 2014.

1. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Police investigate death of Shelburne toddler
    Elizabeth Murray, Free Press Staff Writer 5:57 p.m. EDT July 22, 2014

A 2-year-old boy was pronounced dead Tuesday after Shelburne police responded to a report of an unresponsive child.

Attempts were made to resuscitate the boy. He was pronounced dead early Tuesday afternoon at Fletcher Allen Health Care, Detective Cpl. Ed Fournier said.

The Chittenden Unit for Special Investigations (CUSI) is leading the investigation into the child's death. CUSI is a multi-agency task force that investigates reports of sexual assaults and serious child abuse.[HR][/HR]cont. at the link

2. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

[​IMG]
    Aiden Haskins

Shelburne man charged with murdering toddler
    Posted: Jul 25, 2014 1:58 AM CST Updated: Jul 25, 2014 4:54 PM CST
    By Kyle Midura

BURLINGTON, Vt. -

A murder charge for a Shelburne man baby-sitting for his girlfriend's little boy. Aiden Haskins, 2, died Tuesday and police made the arrest late Thursday night. Investigators say Joshua Blow admits being the only person present and responsible for the toddler when the boy sustained an ultimately fatal head injury Tuesday. Blow called it an accident when confronted by investigators. They see it differently.

After he walked into Chittenden County Superior Court, prosecutors charged Blow, 26, of Shelburne, with second-degree murder. Prosecutors say Blow gave five differing accounts of the circumstances that fatally injured his girlfriend's toddler, Aiden Haskins, 2.

cont. at the link

3. Sweetgrits

Sweetgrits New Member

WTH, this baby's bio father defends this POS? I would be ready to rip him apart

4. Flutterflies

Flutterflies Active Member

5. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

Argh! So sad reading these horrible unnecessary murders of babies and kids. Again a "boyfriend" and new at that killing a precious beautiful little boy. Fly free Aiden.

6. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...able-cause-questioned-toddler-death/14655699/

7. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Well-Known Member

:cry: From article doctor noted swelling and bruising on little Aiden's face since Feb, when this bf started living with them. Did doctor alert authorities? This man was intent on killing this child. :mad:

8. OkieGranny

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...8/hearing-ends-early-dismiss-motion/18083257/

9. OkieGranny

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/.../judge-denies-blow-dismissal-motion/20594031/

10. OkieGranny

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...rne-murder-suspect-back-behind-bars/21393273/

11. Rayemonde

Rayemonde New Member

October 2015:

http://www.mychamplainvalley.com/ne...quest-for-home-detention-while-awaiting-trial

12. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

I've said this before and now I'll say it again. Lions will kill the offspring of other males to ensure the next generation carries their own DNA. Domestic cats will do the same. From reading here and other places for many years, it seems human males will also murder the offspring of other men. Perhaps we should enlighten single mothers? Maybe enlightenment would help a bit to keep their children safe? Or, maybe the gov't should help single moms a bit more so they don't need to depend on strange males? Or maybe it is a biological need in this women which puts their children at risk?

I think this is a topic we need to explore more fully in order to keep the little ones safe from boyfriends, predatory males.

My opinion and thoughts only, although I do believe this with my whole heart.

13. pappa rob

pappa rob New Member

Maybe some do, I know one who didn't very well. I have 2 stepchildren that I love dearly, 1 "son" that my now ex-wife had while we were still married that I'm no real relation to. I love him just as much as my own. Maybe single moms need to be a little more choosy when picking a boyfriend. All to many pick a book by its cover, instead of what's inside..

14. U2forever

U2forever Nothing to stop this being the best day ever

Kudos to you pappa rob, a real man.

15. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

Obviously, not every stepfather abuses or kills his stepchildren. That is not what I'm saying. Dismantle the soap box. What I am saying is that it appears to be an inborn thing among some human males, most cats, and probably other species which I have not studied.

Agree, disagree or give a fair amount of thought to the topic from what we see here and other places. Choice of thought is up to you. There is more under heaven and earth . . .and a lot more than we can ever consider because we do not allow our minds out of the box or the patterns we have been programed into.

Of course there are good stepfathers and boy friends. My second husband was mainly very good to the children by my first husband. And yet . . .there were times. Nothing is perfect. This is just an observation I have made throughout the years and it does seem to hold true. Maybe there was something in the wicked stepmother tales and the stepfather ones also.

16. JusticeWillBeServed

JusticeWillBeServed Well-Known Member

June 2016:

Suspect in toddler's killing takes plea deal

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/local/2016/06/01/suspect-toddler-death-plea-deal/85255644/