VT - Austin Colson, 19, Royalton, 11 Jan 2018

Lol....they just gave out free advertising for their attorneys. This is a police agency dream. Interrogation by civilians on social media. :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

And they have separate attorneys. I'm so curious how this will play out.

Times like this I wish I still had a FB account. Then I remember I'm still mad at it :p

Hopefully it will give LE some info on Austin......it does seem to be a lot of smoke...hoping there is some fire with it.

Times like this I wish I still had a FB account. Then I remember I'm still mad at it :p
This is seriously worth opening the account back up. ;)

So....husband and wife have retained separate attorneys? Intersting!
Yep....there's gotta be something up. Last time we saw that recently was baby Sherin. We know how bad that turned out.

I'm trying to get caught up - was husband the person that was allegedly with Austin the day he disappeared?

I'm trying to get caught up - was husband the person that was allegedly with Austin the day he disappeared?
Yes alleged by the wife on social media......2 weeks ago alleged to go to LE with everything they know. 2 weeks later hired attorneys. Wonder what they knew?

Who says "stop using my name" on a public board but logs on and post with their name and link to their profile?

Yes alleged by the wife on social media......2 weeks ago alleged to go to LE with everything they know. 2 weeks later hired attorneys. Wonder what they knew?

Who says "stop using my name" on a public board but logs on and post with their name and link to their profile?

:laughing:

Rumor is NOT arrested just another search but they do have separate criminal defense attorneys.
I do hope the family will soon have information on Austin.

13 hours ago, 8 hours, and 4 about getting off sm and going through attorney/lawyer. Me thinks someone can't stay away from sm.

Thanks for the updates!

Hopefully they'll keep on posting. SMH.

13 hours ago, 8 hours, and 4 about getting off sm and going through attorney/lawyer. Me thinks someone can't stay away from sm.
Oh, she won't be able to resist the post just a minute ago.... :)

I do not have Facebook nor want it or ever wanted it so I am lost right now as to what you all are really talking about?????

I do not have Facebook nor want it or ever wanted it so I am lost right now as to what you all are really talking about?????
The cliff notes....civilians doing interrogations of other civilians on the Vermont Police page. :) seriously....

I’m curious about why they retained separate attorneys, is that common practice??

Sad to say the longer this drags on, the more hopeless the situation seems for poor Austen. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allegedly, yes. Per some people. No facts yet.
ETA: just realized our amazing Henry already answered that! Sorry for the repeat everyone.

You know in all of the sadness and horror that we sleuth, these moments of brevity or dark humor (in this case whack-a-doos on FB) is really appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cliff notes....civilians doing interrogations of other civilians on the Vermont Police page. :) seriously....

Thanks Henry. So the Vermont Police page but only on Facebook? I googled his name but nothing new came up there.
I re-read above post and yours and think I am getting the idea but sure would like to read it.
I still do not want Facebook though!!!! lol :snowman:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back