VT VT - Brianna Maitland, 17, Montgomery, 19 March 2004

Glssonion1

Reaction score
Apparently the 2 guys house that they raided, whom were both said to have been drug dealers and knew Brianna well as well as supplied her with drugs... they were both from queens New York and moved to VT with the purpose of trafficking cocaine. I found an unidentified female, who resembles Brianna almost to a T and have submitted the info but have yet to get a response.The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

New to this site, but not to this case. This picture is very close, but the one thing it lacks is the scar through the eyebrow. She had a visible scar through her left eyebrow, which is visible in many of the photos, as very faint and almost nonexistent. Hair however doesn't grow through scar tissue, so I most often notice the lack of hair with that scar. In the unidentified photo you posted, it seems that the hair over the left eye is uninterrupted. Now the unidentified may be wearing makeup, which is something to consider, but it doesn't appear to be there. Otherwise it's a really close. As an aside kudos for the solid scouring effort.

TedMac

Reaction score
New to this site, but not to this case. This picture is very close, but the one thing it lacks is the scar through the eyebrow. She had a visible scar through her left eyebrow, which is visible in many of the photos, as very faint and almost nonexistent. Hair however doesn't grow through scar tissue, so I most often notice the lack of hair with that scar. In the unidentified photo you posted, it seems that the hair over the left eye is uninterrupted. Now the unidentified may be wearing makeup, which is something to consider, but it doesn't appear to be there. Otherwise it's a really close. As an aside kudos for the solid scouring effort.

Great first post and welcome to Websleuths!