GUILTY VT - Brooke Bennett, 12, Randolph, 25 June 2008

I watched Greta last night and she showed the gas station/convenience store where Brooke was dropped off at by her uncle. The reporter on scene at the gas station said that the town is less than quarter mile away. I guess I presumed the hospital she was planning on visiting was right there in the town.

What's worrisome in this case is that the police have found two items that belonged to Brooke alongside the road. One was an article of clothing.

Um..are my posts being deleted from this thread or something???
I've made two posts..last night and just about an hour ago and they're GONE!!

What's up??

Oh ok..thank you. I thought I was going crazy for a minute.
;)

This is so sad. I had a feeling that this would be the outcome of this story.

:(

:( RIP sweet little beautiful baby girl. That news report had some beautiful pictures of her. How can people do such horrible things to children! :eek: I am just sick. Her life was over before it got started. :(

so devestating.

i read that hours before brooke (may she rest in peace) was found, officers discovered documents that led them to believe that her uncle wanted to force her into his sex slave ring.

I noticed that her myspace account was logged into on the 2nd of july? anyone of you all know if someone else has access to her account?

It was probably the FBI logging on.

I just came home to this news. Her picture reminds me eerily of Polly Klaas. Anyone else? Has there been a presser yet?

She reminds me of Polly Klaas as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho