WA WA - Adult mixed race female, Kirkland, 12 January 2019

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by sasha17, Jun 25, 2019.

1. sasha17

sasha17 Curiouser & curiouser

The body of an adult mixed race female was found in the 700 block of 1st Street, Kirkland. She appears to be 30-60 years old with a height of 5'5" and weight of 149 pounds. She has an old caesarean section scar. At the time of death, she was wearing an unnamed medical facility bracelet bearing the name "DOE, JO", with an admission date of January 10, 2019. She died from hypothermia and was presumed to be homeless.

[​IMG]

Unidentified remains - King County

Do you recognize this woman found dead in Kirkland?

2. Earthbound Misfit I

Earthbound Misfit I Who killed Kimberly Shawn Cheatham???

I am thinking her first name is Jo or something similar to that, otherwise wouldn't she be listed as Jane Doe?

YaYa_521, iulia and sasha17 like this.
  3. RememberingRyan

RememberingRyan Active Member

Wonder if there were any piercings... the nose reminds me a lot of Danica Childs (went missing in the SeaTac area in 2007, believed to be a victim of trafficking). Wouldn't have had a cesarean scar when she disappeared (to my knowledge) but that doesn't mean she couldn't have had a child at some point in the last decade... probably too young anyway but she was the first thought I had looking at the picture.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

YaYa_521, iulia and sasha17 like this.
  4. sasha17

Good catch. I also wonder if they checked with nearby hospitals. Even if the hospital didn't know her name, they might have other information about her that could help someone identify her.

Also, I think the sketch is difficult because to me, the sketch looks like a 14 year old girl. The woman is supposedly 30 to 60, though.

YaYa_521, Ginger21 and iulia like this.
  5. Earthbound Misfit I

It also could be short for the hospital she was in or short for where she was found???

YaYa_521 and iulia like this.
  6. RememberingRyan

Sometimes if a hospital has more than one identified patient admitted they will use different first names (Jane, Jo, Jill, June, Joe, Jack, Jim).

7. Earthbound Misfit I

Thank you, I thought of that one also, seriously though, how far could this lady get within 2 days? They said the ID bracelet didn't have a hospital name that was ledgible, how many hospitals we're in the area near where she was located? Did they go to those hospitals to see if they knew anything about this lady?

YaYa_521, Ginger21 and sasha17 like this.
  8. RememberingRyan

Kirkland is right outside of Seattle, and even with traffic you can get there from pretty much any place along I5 in the state in under 4hrs. There are a ton of hospitals and inpatient clinics in the region.

Earthbound Misfit I and YaYa_521 like this.
  9. sasha17

The location where she was found is about 3.7 miles from Evergreen Hospital. I would hope that police checked with Evergreen to see if they knew her. :(

Earthbound Misfit I likes this.
  10. Earthbound Misfit I

Thank you, I was just figuring that if she was homeless she would be walking, she may not have money for a cab and although she may have hitchhiked I have a feeling that she wouldn't have been. If she was homeless she may have had I certain place she stayed/slept that people from that area may recognize her if they were shown a pic of her...something to think about.

sasha17 likes this.