WA - Ann Rule dead at 83

Her daughter, Leslie, has asked the world-wide community for prayers. It is said that she is having enormous grief and difficulty dealing with her mom's death.
Praying for Leslie and the offspring of Ann who did not abuse or neglect her.

I saw a post by Anne Bremner that Ms. Rule was in the ICU. I am so sad to hear that she has passed away :tears:

This is truly the end of an era. May Ann rest in peace.

:rose:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rest in peace Ann Rule. An incredible writer who was my favorite true crime writer of all time. I believe she remained true to her readers. I thank her for all the books previously written. I have read them all! Loved The End Of The Dream! I must read.

My favorite true crime writer as well. Such a strong supporter of law enforcement and victims.

Green River Running Red was my absolute favourite book.

I can't believe we will never get another true crime book by her again. ):

My favorite true crime author. May she rest in peace.

I am so sorry for Ann's daughter because she treated her with love. I hope her greedy son gets nothing from the fruits of his Mother's labor!

May Ann soar with the angels and say hello to my Mother who was an avid reader (as I am). Rest in peace, Ann, and help us solve some murders from the Heavens!

Agatha Christie-Fiction Crime/Ann Rule-True Crime=ICONS

RIP Ann-your book on Ted Bundy changed my life by making me so much more careful and alert.

Green River Running Red was my absolute favourite book.

I can't believe we will never get another true crime book by her again. ):

Yes, about "Green River, Running Red." I think pretty much everyone in LE and close associates knew Gary Ridgway was the GRK. The big surprise that he kept killing and no one knew it.

RIP Miss Ann. And thank you for the attention you brought to the Kaitlyn Arquette case.

Rest in peace Ann Rule. An incredible writer who was my favorite true crime writer of all time. I believe she remained true to her readers. I thank her for all the books previously written. I have read them all! Loved The End Of The Dream! I must read.

The End of the Dream - fabulous book......need to re-read it again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back