GUILTY WA - Brian & Hollie Beston for raping 4yo girl, child *advertiser censored*, Burien, 2009

GROSS!!!!!!!!! There are plenty of words I want to use to describe these 2 but I don't think mods would appreciate them very much!
I just can't understand what the hell these nasty perverts are thinking. Poor baby! What must have she been thinking? My mom is standing there watching this, so it must be okay?
Sick *****!!!!!

It is such a sick crime. Kent pled guilty and was sentenced to 26 years. His wife has yet to enter a plea. People like this should never be set free.

That is one disturbing trend I have seen consistently in the cases I have been doing. When there is a man and a woman charged the same, she gets half the sentence he does. I find that completely unacceptable.

I know deep within my soul that there is a special type of hell awaiting these monsters.

I hope that poor baby can heal emotionally and live a live that is full of love and laughter. May this chapter of her life receed as if it were a bad dream, over the years becoming fuzzier and fuzzier til it is a distant sad memory.

I'm going to merge the threads so that we keep everything in one place.

Salem

Posting to bump the thread so that it can be found after I merge it with the sentencing thread :)

Salem

Thank you for the link Rose. I hope and pray this little love has people who can help her heal. Who would have thought that another child molestor would have been her savior....

The irony is staggering.

I prefer to see it not as irony, but rather divine intervention on the behalf of this little girl. God uses whatever tool is at his disposal to do his work. This time the tool he used was a prior child molester. I don't see irony. I see the hand of God.

I'm so glad WA has civil confinement - with any luck these two slugs will never be anywhere near a child again. Finally, a sentence that befits the crime!

My heart breaks for these poor sweet children. Especially the 4 yr, who was raped daily by her 360 lb 'father.' She needs constant support and intensive counseling to have any kind of a future. Let's all pray for her. She deserves nothing but the best from here on out.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2014294421_childrape22m.html?syndication=rss

Burien [WA] woman gets 26 years for broadcasting child's rape on Internet

"A Burien woman who filmed herself and her husband raping a 4-year-old girl and sent videos of the sexual abuse over the Internet has been sentenced to 26 years to life in prison.

Hollie Beston pleaded guilty in December to first-degree child rape, first-degree child molestation, sexual exploitation of a minor and dealing in child *advertiser censored*. Her estranged husband, Brian Beston, of Kent, pleaded guilty to the same charges and was sentenced last June to a minimum of 26 years up to life in prison.

After they each serve 26 years in prison, the Bestons will be confined until state authorities decide whether they should be released...."

more at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back