Identified! WA - Burien, WhtFem ,97UFWA, 12-18, Green River victim, Mar'84 - Wendy Stephens

Carl,

With the misidentification (or likely victims left unidentified) of Corll's & Gacy's victims, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if some of Ridgeway's victims have fallen through the cracks as well. I once knew a prostitute (she is now also missing) who told me her pimp made her and other girls leave Seattle because of the Green River Killer. She said that she knew some girls who just disappeared and so she was shuttled by her pimp between Vegas, California, Oregon, and Alaska in order to avoid "the Strip" in Seattle. So I am not surprised that a missing girl (who may have been a known prostitute) was originally from one state but went missing from another, because pimps like to "rotate" their girls state to state.

p.s. Carl can you resize Kase's and Diane's teeth in proportion to the UID's for a close up comparison?

p.s. Carl can you resize Kase's and Diane's teeth in proportion to the UID's for a close up comparison?

They both look close, but not exact. It could be a combination of different camera angles, and camera focus. There is also the issue that the artist didn't include gums in the depiction, which makes the gaps look larger than they probably appeared in life. But I doubt that this would explain the differences entirely.

Kase's right canine might protrude a slight bit more than the Jane Doe's, and the gaps on her right side don't match exactly. But it's tough to see for sure because of the poor focus.

Diana appears to have a larger gap on her left side of her central incisors, and her right lateral incisor (#7) is not back far enough. I'd say probably not on Diana.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 97UFWA Teeth - D Munyon and K Lee Comparison.jpg
    97UFWA Teeth - D Munyon and K Lee Comparison.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 335
If anyone has access to Classmates would you look for Linda in the '77 or'78 yearbooks from Davis or Eisenhower High Schools in Yakima? Would like to provide a picture for NamUs.

If anyone has access to Classmates would you look for Linda in the '77 or'78 yearbooks from Davis or Eisenhower High Schools in Yakima? Would like to provide a picture for NamUs.

Classmates has the Eisenhower HS 77 and 78 books. She's not in either of them, though there are several other persons named Adams.
Classmates doesn't have the Davis HS 77 or 78 books. They have the 76 book, but she's not in it. There is one girl in the 76 book with the surname Adams, but not Linda.
Classmates also has books for various years (not including 77 or 78) for the following schools in Yakima: Carroll HS, Central Catholic HS, East Valley HS, Marquette HS, St. Joseph Academy, West Valley HS, West Valley Jr HS, and Yakima HS. (only the 72 West Valley Junior HS is in Classmates).

I've been looking for a photo of Linda Adams for months and despite extensive searching on Classmates, I have been unable to find anything.

I called and left a message with Detective Mike Russell who is listed as the investigator for Linda Adams on her Namus profile to see if perhaps they have a photo of her that just hasn't been shared online. Hopefully he calls me back & I will be able to provide her photo to missing persons sites.

I feel like this case is very solvable. Has Linda Johnson been checked?

Ten more rule outs now: Andria Bailey 1963 (Incorrectly listed as 1979, the year she likely went missing) Washington, Denise Dorfman 1951 California, Carol Edwards 1955 Washington, Joan Hall 1966 Oregon, Linda Jackson 1963 Washington, Patricia LeBlanc 1968 Washington, Mary Jo Long 1964 California, Kelly McGuiness 1965 Washington, Angela Meeker 1965 Washington, and Dean Pyle Peters (Incorrectly listed as "Kyle" Peters) 1966 Michigan.

Tammy Sue Clements, missing from Lincoln, Nebraska since 1980 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/clements_tammy.html. She was 14 or 15 at the time (would have been 17 or 18 in 1983), is listed as being between 5'2"-5'5" tall, and weighing around 120-130 pounds. Her teeth sound distinct; they're described as having gaps and "her front teeth form an inverted 'V' shape". It's kind of hard to tell from her pictures but I think they could qualify as being crooked too. Her family is originally from Michigan; they moved to Lincoln a year or so before and had decided to return but Tammy didn't want to go back and apparently was allowed to remain behind, I'm assuming temporarily at least. She later called her family and told them she had met some 'friends' that were leaving town for California and she was going to go with them. That was the last they heard from her.

I haven't seen this publicized anywhere, but it is a representation of the dentition for UP 9927 (97UFWA).

ce8c9bce-9e52-448a-86c4-091d1aba3ecf.jpg

Although it is not shown here, the Jane Doe also had very crooked lower front teeth.

Re-posting the image of Jane Doe B-10's teeth, originally posted by CarlK (post #20); respectfully shortened by me.

Maybe Kimberly Sue Doss http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/doss_kimberly.html? (*Not* to be confused with Kimberly Rae Doss who has been missing from Florida since 1979.) From the circumstances of her disappearance it sounds like she could have possibly been the victim of human trafficking and was coerced into prostitution if the alleged sighting of her in California in 1984 was genuine. If it was, it's not much of a stretch to think she might have been moved around and eventually ended up elsewhere in the Pacific Northwest. Her teeth aren't described as being crooked, but it is noted that she has a small gap in her front teeth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back