Identified! WA - Burien, WhtFem ,97UFWA, 12-18, Green River victim, Mar'84 - Wendy Stephens

Off topic of this thread, but if so don't you think they would have mentioned the capped front tooth. Seems like a detail that would be obvious.

Also :eek:fftopic: but the main reason that UID is commonly known as "Mindi" Doe is because it is thought that she could be missing person Mindi Chambers http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/chambers_mindi.html. Unfortunately, I don't think this can be confirmed because Mindi's dental records have been lost and she has no living maternal relatives to provide a mitochondrial DNA sample to compare against the Jane Doe (the only profile they were able to obtain from the remains).

Also :eek:fftopic: but the main reason that UID is commonly known as "Mindi" Doe is because it is thought that she could be missing person Mindi Chambers http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/chambers_mindi.html. Unfortunately, I don't think this can be confirmed because Mindi's dental records have been lost and she has no living maternal relatives to provide a mitochondrial DNA sample to compare against the Jane Doe (the only profile they were able to obtain from the remains).

:eek:fftopic: That issue was resolved with Mindi Chambers. They located a maternal aunt, and now they have at least mitochondrial DNA for mindi’s Profile. They were able to rule Mindi out as Mindi Doe.

Tammy Sue Clements, missing from Lincoln, Nebraska since 1980 http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/clements_tammy.html. She was 14 or 15 at the time (would have been 17 or 18 in 1983), is listed as being between 5'2"-5'5" tall, and weighing around 120-130 pounds. Her teeth sound distinct; they're described as having gaps and "her front teeth form an inverted 'V' shape". It's kind of hard to tell from her pictures but I think they could qualify as being crooked too. Her family is originally from Michigan; they moved to Lincoln a year or so before and had decided to return but Tammy didn't want to go back and apparently was allowed to remain behind, I'm assuming temporarily at least. She later called her family and told them she had met some 'friends' that were leaving town for California and she was going to go with them. That was the last they heard from her.

Submitted via NamUs.

Kind of reminds me of Pem Michelle Yates teeth, who was considered for Walker County Doe. She is from Oregon.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...GRAPHIC*/page164&highlight=pem+michelle+yates

http://www.voy.com/48081/2802.html
Date Posted: 23:43:15 04/27/14 Sun
Author: Dewana Wehrli (hopeful)
Subject:
s.heart.gif
25 years now ive been searching for my half sister

Last seen my half sister Pem Michelle Briggs in Portland, Oregon. Our mothers name is Barbara Cecile Briggs, and our brothers name is Denman E. Wehrli. Pems last known whereabouts was in California. She left home when she was 16 yrs old, and we have never heard from her since. Her name on her birth cert. was Pem Michelle Yates, and she was born in Norfolk, Virginia, May 31,1963, her father was noy the man that signed her birth cert. but the father on her birth certificate name was J. Yates i believe, he in the service in Norfolk, Virginia at the time. Pems biological father was in California. She went to middle school in Post, Oregon under the name Pem M. Wehrli and in high school in Hood River, Oregon, and may have ended up in Goldendale, Washington trying to relocate us. I have been searching all these years, thru the internet, and Troy the locator even attempted to locate her without any luck. i have found five other family members in my search for my sister, including two half brothers that were adopted 50+ years ago...but not a trace of my sister has came up. if any of these names ring a bell, please contact me, i remember her, she loved me...and she is dearly missed.

Amy Matthews 1959 Pennsylvania has been added to the rule out list.

Is this one of the three Jane Doe´s that were on the official Green River Killer victims list?

Jane Doe B-10 has been unidentified for 34 years today.

Kristi Vorak 1969 Washington has been added to the rule out list.

updated Namus link:

Current ruleouts. I note that Kase Lee is still not listed.

Andria Bailey
Denise Dorfman
Carol Edwards
Joan Hall
Teresa HAMMON
Linda Jackson
Kerry Johnson
Patricia Leblanc
Mary Jo Long
Amy Matthews
Kelly McGinniss
Angela Meeker
Dean Pyle Peters
Kristi Vorak

Jane Doe B-10 has been unidentified for 35 years today.

updated Namus link:

Current ruleouts. I note that Kase Lee is still not listed.

Andria Bailey
Denise Dorfman
Carol Edwards
Joan Hall
Teresa HAMMON
Linda Jackson
Kerry Johnson
Patricia Leblanc
Mary Jo Long
Amy Matthews
Kelly McGinniss
Angela Meeker
Dean Pyle Peters
Kristi Vorak

Has this list been updated?

Has this list been updated?

Yes, here is the current rule out list from NamUs:

Lisa Dickinson
Janel Peters
Susan Cappel
Wendy Huggy
Kase Lee
Anna Anderson
Kristi Vorak
Amy Matthews
Teresa Hammon
Cheryl Wyant
Denise Dorfman
Carol Edwards
Linda Jackson
Angela Meeker
Andria Bailey
Dean Pyle Peters
Joan Hall
Kelly McGinniss
Patricia Leblanc
Mary Jo Long
Kerry Johnson

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Attachments

• 8F214845-A450-4AA6-B294-C31FF28A5CB9.png
    8F214845-A450-4AA6-B294-C31FF28A5CB9.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CFA2A419-66FD-468E-8C97-38EC48A59ED5.png
    CFA2A419-66FD-468E-8C97-38EC48A59ED5.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 6

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors