Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insurance will pay out for suicide if you have had your policy for more than 2 years.

Someone posted this before (maybe you!) and I certainly believe it. Is this the case on all policies? All insurance companies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting to lean towards the perp being a woman.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

100% agree. I do think there was a helper though.

Did anyone see the husbands post in comments on the MLT news FB page?

I don't see it on the fb page. Did you see it some place else?

Edited to add: saw it. Went to q13 page first lol

Devastating. I feel terrible for Mike. Truly what a loss.

I don't see it on the fb page. Did you see it some place else?

It's on the MLT News page, not the CD page.

Obviously something wrong in your life if you are murdered???
Innocent people get murdered all the time. They don't always get murdered because something is wrong in their life..

Unless we are talking about suicide here..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk

Innocent people get murdered all the time. They don't always get murdered because something is wrong in their life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk

But we were talking suicide not murder.

I believed it was suicide from the beginning and didn't waiver, however, I stayed open to all possibilities.

I think that Cheryl loved her family very much, but she was in pain (within). She knew she was letting her family, friends and coworkers down. I believe she did this in the kindest way she could. IMO

So, you believe that this woman's family is just making up that the public should be concerned based on other things the PD has told them? The family believes it's homicide based on the evidence that hasn't been released yet.

Of course her family is devastated, but I think they are also smart enough to come forward and share that this woman took her own life if that is what LE has shared with them.

Can you provide a link? I am not finding a comment from MD anywhere.

It's on the MLT news Facebook page. His comment is first. It's literally called MLTnews.com on fb.

To all those going with the suicide theory, you are entitled to your own oponion. However, I wouldn't be commenting on this forum if I believed suicide was a high probability.

I have no problem believing she MIGHT have been suicidal. Everyone has issues and deep stuff to deal with.

But I have a real hard time believing she would go out like that, in that culvert, on that morning, in that way. It just doesn't ring true to me. She grew up in the area. She knew dozens of beautiful places she could have laid down to die. Why go out in a concrete gutter?

She was a chemist. She could have come up with a painless way to go to sleep forever. It just seems weird that she would choose to go to the ParkNRide in her final hours.

Maybe the sensitive info that isn't being released has come from her doctor, and that she was suffering from depression.

I'm not a doctor nor do I play one on TV or the internet. That said, I'm suspicious of claims from posters that CD was in "perfect health." I question how they know this. From viewing photos of Cheryl, she reminds me of other women I've known who had endocrine disorders. I realize that photographs are not a great way to diagnose medical conditions. I'm not heavily leaning toward the suicide theory, but a troubling medical diagnosis--one she hadn't necessarily disclosed to her family--could be a reason for wishing to end her life, as perhaps she feared becoming a burden to her family. Others have mentioned the life insurance issue and this could be a reason as well.

JMOO.

I do wonder if police are watching someone closely and today's quote in media is to simply give someone a false sense of security hoping they'll slip up. I hope so anyways! JMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reading the comments on the news articles public seems a bit perturbed with the recent release of information.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member