Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she committed suicide then why did she apparently get rid of her cell? That is the one aspect I keep going back to. Where is the cell phone?? Why would she discard it? I feel like if she discarded it it would have been found by now since it most likely would have to be close to where she was found or close to the car. She didn't travel that far.
I think the phone may hold the key. If it turns up miles away that's going to throw a wrench in this suicide theory.

I think Stryker said the blood was still wet when Cheryl's husband found the car. So it would have been tacky, not dried.

did we ever find out exactly how much blood are they talking about ? drops or a cup, a visually noticable amount ?

#867 in thread 5 Stryker said:

Also animal blood was fresh enough and of substantial quantity to be able to smear with your hand.​

Thanks, I had read that too. But more recently I thought I saw it described here as a 'substantial amount' which possibly differs to what Stryker says there 'of substantial quantity to be able to smear with your hand'. Now, I could smear an amount e.g teaspoon sized with my hand, I could also smear a pint of blood with my hand.
Unfortunately for some reason I'm not able to search within a thread so I can't check what I read.
Wanting to be more specific about the amount, as I say, I'm probably just overthinking it.
Thanks!

How can you be 100% certain?

well she was a puter programmer I would doubt they were doing lab work BUT, that dosent mean someone else could have done it, I wish cops would tell us what type of critter this was it is almost like the last hope we have that this was not a suicide. I feel ashamed to even say that word. And BTW, I got tears when I read a post the hubby made on their anniversary, I am sorry if some of my posts pointed the finger at him. Bless his heart and all the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans