Found Deceased Wa - Cornelius "casey" Zippro, 31, Colonial Creek Campground, Rockport, 16 June 2018

Family just announced in the Bring Casey Zippro Home Facebook group that Casey was found deceased. :( Full statement below:

“It's with deep sadness that I write this post. A body was discovered Tuesday evening and the family received confirmation today that it is Casey. No foul play is suspected and we ask that you respect the family's privacy at this time. We will continue to raise funds for funeral expenses as there will likely be two services. We will update the page with further details as arrangements are made! Thank you all for wrapping your arms around this family during such a difficult time! Please continue to pray for Casey's family and friends as they mourn the death of their loved one.”

Gah, first I read of little darling August being found deceased in a lake, and now this young man is found deceased, both at campgrounds. Breaks my heart for both families. May he rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Still pondering about Casey and the circumstances of his disappearance. I had a much different suspicion.
Just wanted to remind everyone who is fighting depressions ( I also do since more than 20 years) that seeking advice about it is crucial, you CAN get out of this dark place you think you are trapped in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back