GUILTY WA - Douglas Spink charged with running 'bestiality farm', Sumas, 2010

Sheesh, now this is surreal. I wish I never saw this thread.

I'm looking around and I find back in the Tennessee case a woman was also arrested. Christy Morris. Then I go looking all over to see what charges she got. This lady admittedly had sex with animals and she got a few years monitored probation. How you do that? Go over to her house and make sure she has no pets?

O.K. it's not for me to judge her. I wasn't there, but well something just ain't right. I found an unofficial, tongue in cheek online paper telling what her charges were and such.

http://maurycountytn.info/

Oh don't read it if you get offended by the use of the phrase "white trash" or you like to have names and numbers of meth dealers at your disposal.

So then I look up this woman and she has a Myspace. That's all I'm sayin. I mean I haven't been far in this world. I haven't really travelled. I don't know a bunch of folks from all divides, races and classes, but it's like another world. I feel so bad for these poor animals. In another way I feel way bad for this chick. Like what happened here? How'd it work out you hang around with men that have sex with horses?

MYSPACE:

I got nothing. Why?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=379071762&albumId=989819

Courts can order that someone have no pets. We, here in Oregon, have a bunny hoarder. She's been caught with hundreds of bunnies (dead and alive) and has had them removed from her care a number of times. Every time she shows up, living in a hotel or staying with friends, they find another bunny. Animal control always removes it. She's also been jailed for violating her probation by having bunnies:

http://www.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2009/07/judge_jails_rabbit_hoarder_for.html

I realize that this is a unique case but it proves that courts can and do forbid one from owning an animal and follow through with removing any you acquire. Now, if you go to a friend's house to access an animal, I don't know how they'd stop you. The SOR is working so poorly, I'm not too keen on instituting that process.

I think enforcement of wearing that T-shirt I found would be a step in the right direction.

Filly- I dont have a twitter acct either, but was still able to see his, because it is not set as private. I didnt see any of his posts linking directly to bestiality type sites, just a lot of man/animal love activist stuff and articles that he has either written or commented on. Under his name Dr Fausty, he is not hiding his lifestyle at all and has many followers.

Filly- I dont have a twitter acct either, but was still able to see his, because it is not set as private. I didnt see any of his posts linking directly to bestiality type sites, just a lot of man/animal love activist stuff and articles that he has either written or commented on. Under his name Dr Fausty, he is not hiding his lifestyle at all and has many followers.

But he does reference a forum & the server is in the Netherlands (I poked around in the forum last nite)...they are using VPN to access it......hmmmm.

I'm thinking that's where they keep their freaky *advertiser censored*.

But he does reference a forum & the server is in the Netherlands (I poked around in the forum last nite)...they are using VPN to access it......hmmmm.

I'm thinking that's where they keep their freaky *advertiser censored*.

Yes, I noticed that too. The forum is a whole different story, Im afraid.

If you watched that video of the interview of the woman who ran the horse farm, notice that she seems quite bright and she swears he tricked her. I tend to believe her (who knows). I swear I wouldn't have noticed anything about Exitpoint Stallions at first glance. It's only when I knew what to look for that I was able to "read between the lines". He talks in oovy-groovy-double-speak and there's a lot of fine but unique people who do the same.

I hate to laugh (because this is NOT a laughing matter--I'm laughing at myself, though) but I could honestly see me popping into a woman-animal-love group a few years ago in our town thinking that it was for people who were into rescue and a sharing of souls who are dedicated to caring for disabled animals and so on. I'm so naive and dim sometimes, that it could have taken me quite a while to figure out that the people were talking about "another" kind of love. Oh, my, I would have been outta there in a heartbeat.

I find the SA article very interesting. It's almost as if Spink was more than a source. Notice that the writer welcomes the source to speak out in the comments and I'm pretty sure he did. Odd, that the article came out less than a month before the arrest.

I wonder if any of the supreme court justices are sorry they voted to rescind the law on the animal snuff films now. I'm still waiting for a reasonable explanation as to why these films are said to have "fallen off the edge of the earth" when they were outlawed. Is that actually true? If they did, why? Were the penalties actually a deterrent? That would be a first. I have a hard time believing that as child *advertiser censored* can carry some stiff penalties and it sure hasn't fallen off any edge. Any theories on that statement or where the rescission of that law will take us?

Sheesh, now this is surreal. I wish I never saw this thread.

I'm looking around and I find back in the Tennessee case a woman was also arrested. Christy Morris. Then I go looking all over to see what charges she got. This lady admittedly had sex with animals and she got a few years monitored probation. How you do that? Go over to her house and make sure she has no pets?

O.K. it's not for me to judge her. I wasn't there, but well something just ain't right. I found an unofficial, tongue in cheek online paper telling what her charges were and such.

http://maurycountytn.info/

Oh don't read it if you get offended by the use of the phrase "white trash" or you like to have names and numbers of meth dealers at your disposal.

So then I look up this woman and she has a Myspace. That's all I'm sayin. I mean I haven't been far in this world. I haven't really travelled. I don't know a bunch of folks from all divides, races and classes, but it's like another world. I feel so bad for these poor animals. In another way I feel way bad for this chick. Like what happened here? How'd it work out you hang around with men that have sex with horses?

MYSPACE:

I got nothing. Why?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=379071762&albumId=989819

who's that, her boyfriend she's sitting on? :angel:

who's that, her boyfriend she's sitting on? :angel:

EXCELLENT:D

O.K. I'm sorry it's not funny, but OLG that was priceless.

Again, I know it's not a laughing matter. It's so just freaky and frightening though that we have to laugh a little tiny bit.

OLG, I just posted that again seeing if Izzy can tell us if that's Miss Innocent? Now I want to know and I mean I HAVE TO KNOW does the whole fright make-up, hair scare, dog collar around the neck follow with this lifestyle? I'm no prize, but I can honestly say I ain't ever been looking like that collar or not.

See I can not lie. I was going to ask "Who is the dog?" God forgive me.

This woman? I can post this because she was convicted. Is this one in the same person. **Warning to Texas Mist it's no mugshot, but you may just freak out**

That was frightening Filly. She reminds me of Whilhelmina W. Witchiepoo from HR Puff n Stuff....seems to be alot of that on the net as well. Wonder if there could be some tie there? Maybe just other exotic interests??

Missizzy said:
The initials I find are Man-Animal-Lover. I also found a T-shirt which I think must be connected. You can view it here:

Slightly OT - Someone in the small berg I live in (less than 15,000 people) in far Northern New England has those initials for a license plate! :eek: I remember a discussion about it shortly after we got here, some people asking me if I was a zoophile and I answered that I liked animals fine but was going to look the definition up before I answered them. They then started laughing and talking about that license plate (didn't belong to them) and wondering if there was a womens chapter of the club....:sick: I'm still not sure what the point of that conversation was, but I made me really nervous. Needless to say, I don't see/talk to them anymore....I see the car around time from time to time. Surely if that were their initials someone would tell them and they would change it?

Filly, no Chisty (of the subtle make-up and classy neckwear), is NOT the woman I was referring to in the video. She is the woman who was arrested with Tait and Thomason in Tennessee.

The woman I mentioned is named Karen Reid and she owns a horse farm named Fox Fire Farms on Fox Island. Here's a link to the article again for those who can open it. The video follows the written article:

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Sea...kely-into-bestiality--liking-sex-with-animals

Spink approached Ms. Reid eight years ago and developed her web site. She says on the video that he is extremely charming in social situations and when he meets new people. However, he started acting "distant and overly protective of the animals". She also said that her website turned into a "*advertiser censored* site". She states that there are "a thousand silent people behind her as she speaks". Not quite sure what she means there. She says that she's disappointed in herself and many other dog and horse lovers who felt powerless to do anything about Spink. She wishes she could "go back in time to protect the animals".

Sheriff Elfo, on the same video, claims to have received dozens of phone calls from people saying that Spink has boasted about bestiality. He confirms that his county is in direct contact with the federal authorities on this case. The reporter goes on to state that "dozens of dogs, horses, and videos" were found. There's a comment that child *advertiser censored* was also found.

The English "tourist", Stephen Clarke of Peterborough, England is also shown being led into court. I'm not certain but it might be Karen Reid sitting in the hallway when that man is walked by. If you watch closely, there's a larger woman, who uses a cane, who resembles Karen. I can't be sure as in the other photos, they are mainly close-ups. I'm a little skeptical but her story sounds plausible. However, would any of us feel "powerless" (and remember, she's a very well-spoken horse breeder) if someone turned our internet site into a *advertiser censored* site. I'm sure Tricia would not feel powerless!! My guess is that it would take a single call to the FBI to gather quite a bit of interest.

Keep in mind that Karen Reid owns Fox Fire Farms. I don't know how this farm relates to Three Treasures Farms (which supposedly handled the stud booking). I noted the two sites below used as backdrops in the video but will not link to them.

beastforum
Baneki

I also found discussion of the missing Capone on the following site. Karen Reid is mentioned here also. I've yet to quite figure out just where this horse has been found and if he was abused. I'm fairly certain that Spink stole him. But Capone was not found with Spink in Whatcom County.

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-24458.html

This is one of Spink's ventures. There is nothing sexual here but I'm sure everyone can read between the lines:

http://www.baneki.com/news.html

http://www.aboutus.org/Baneki.com

".....We observed the world's most powerful governments continuing to find new ways to erode the civil liberties and privacy protections that generations of forward-thinking leaders fought to establish......"

I'm brave (or stupid) and checked out beastforum. It looks to be run much like any other large forum. It touts itself as the largest bestiality forum in the world. There are FAQ, stories, film recommendations, medical forum, legal forum, a place to post your home-made films (separate sites for males and females), artwork, animal genitalia photos, animal mating photos and films, filming advice, advice for amateurs, movie swap, jokes, meet-ups, personal ads, and other kinky sex (furries, elimination, etc.) forums. There were 999 registered users on board in the last 60 minutes.

OK, you guys owe me a bottle of good chardonnay for that one. I need a cold shower and a scrub brush for my poor little brain. I didn't open a single forum, I just read down the list. All seemed busy. I'm not sure that viewing any of this is illegal--just disgusting. It's my understanding that making the films would be illegal in some states and countries so I'm not certain how they get by with posting this. It's not hard to find and has quite a web presence.

IWannaKnow, I'm sure your community member must know all about this. The shocking thing to me is the sheer numbers. I know the same is true of child *advertiser censored* but it's far better hidden.

Filly, no Chisty (of the subtle make-up and classy neckwear), is NOT the woman I was referring to in the video. She is the woman who was arrested with Tait and Thomason in Tennessee.

The woman I mentioned is named Karen Reid and she owns a horse farm named Fox Fire Farms on Fox Island. Here's a link to the article again for those who can open it. The video follows the written article:

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Sea...kely-into-bestiality--liking-sex-with-animals

Spink approached Ms. Reid eight years ago and developed her web site. She says on the video that he is extremely charming in social situations and when he meets new people. However, he started acting "distant and overly protective of the animals". She also said that her website turned into a "*advertiser censored* site". She states that there are "a thousand silent people behind her as she speaks". Not quite sure what she means there. She says that she's disappointed in herself and many other dog and horse lovers who felt powerless to do anything about Spink. She wishes she could "go back in time to protect the animals".

Sheriff Elfo, on the same video, claims to have received dozens of phone calls from people saying that Spink has boasted about bestiality. He confirms that his county is in direct contact with the federal authorities on this case. The reporter goes on to state that "dozens of dogs, horses, and videos" were found. There's a comment that child *advertiser censored* was also found.

The English "tourist", Stephen Clarke of Peterborough, England is also shown being led into court. I'm not certain but it might be Karen Reid sitting in the hallway when that man is walked by. If you watch closely, there's a larger woman, who uses a cane, who resembles Karen. I can't be sure as in the other photos, they are mainly close-ups. I'm a little skeptical but her story sounds plausible. However, would any of us feel "powerless" (and remember, she's a very well-spoken horse breeder) if someone turned our internet site into a *advertiser censored* site. I'm sure Tricia would not feel powerless!! My guess is that it would take a single call to the FBI to gather quite a bit of interest.

Keep in mind that Karen Reid owns Fox Fire Farms. I don't know how this farm relates to Three Treasures Farms (which supposedly handled the stud booking). I noted the two sites below used as backdrops in the video but will not link to them.

beastforum
Baneki

I also found discussion of the missing Capone on the following site. Karen Reid is mentioned here also. I've yet to quite figure out just where this horse has been found and if he was abused. I'm fairly certain that Spink stole him. But Capone was not found with Spink in Whatcom County.

http://www.chronofhorse.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-24458.html

BBM --

According to KomoNews, Spink's reported Capone's theft back in May 2008, MissIzzy

http://www.komonews.com/news/19126674.html

According to posts in a forum, Capone was found in Canada, and not in the best of health, allegedly due to neglect & ineffective care....it reads as tho the horse-theft was related to 'horse world' reasons, and not freaky, pervy reasons.

http://symbioticminds.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=833

Going back to one of our first posts on this thread (I think from Filly), it sounded very much like Spink was hiding something and LE wasn't taking him too seriously. I still think he must have known something. Just hmmmmm.

Found an interesting blog with some info on the area where Spink was arrested. There's a number of links to check on. This person seems to think that Spink was part of a larger "cartel" of pedophiles, human and organ traffickers, snuff-film makers and other depraved people. They caution that this is NOT urban legend.

Whether Spink is connected with this or not, it's an eye-opener.

http://twelfthbough.blogspot.com/2010/04/one-tiny-brick-in-wall-of-depravity.html

"...In all the hoopla about this Doug Spink story, one especially important question: who are these people who visited his farm as sex tourists, and were any of them children?"

Warning: Some descriptions of bestiality but I saw no photos. I've not yet checked the links, however.

Found an interesting blog with some info on the area where Spink was arrested. There's a number of links to check on. This person seems to think that Spink was part of a larger "cartel" of pedophiles, human and organ traffickers, snuff-film makers and other depraved people. They caution that this is NOT urban legend.

Whether Spink is connected with this or not, it's an eye-opener.

http://twelfthbough.blogspot.com/2010/04/one-tiny-brick-in-wall-of-depravity.html

"...In all the hoopla about this Doug Spink story, one especially important question: who are these people who visited his farm as sex tourists, and were any of them children?"

Warning: Some descriptions of bestiality but I saw no photos. I've not yet checked the links, however.

Hi Missizzy.

I think i know why this whole topic on here has struck a nerve with you. Because it has done with me also. I think from reading your posts and clicking on the links you have provided in this forum alone that, quite honestly, i can not belive what i am reading. the links you come across, relating to child *advertiser censored*, abuse, trafficking....... i dont honestly think I can get my head around it tonight. its absolutely horryfying. I read this thread this afternoon and I i felt like I had to reply, because it was all i was thinking about. I think what the most awful part of it all is, what do I do, as a some what "normal" human being, what do I do to help stop all this. My apologies if I should have Pm you with this. It's not very often I post on here, but feel that a lot of poeple would think the same. x

That was frightening Filly. She reminds me of Whilhelmina W. Witchiepoo from HR Puff n Stuff....seems to be alot of that on the net as well. Wonder if there could be some tie there? Maybe just other exotic interests??

Slightly OT - Someone in the small berg I live in (less than 15,000 people) in far Northern New England has those initials for a license plate! :eek: I remember a discussion about it shortly after we got here, some people asking me if I was a zoophile and I answered that I liked animals fine but was going to look the definition up before I answered them. They then started laughing and talking about that license plate (didn't belong to them) and wondering if there was a womens chapter of the club....:sick: I'm still not sure what the point of that conversation was, but I made me really nervous. Needless to say, I don't see/talk to them anymore....I see the car around time from time to time. Surely if that were their initials someone would tell them and they would change it?

Holy heck! One doubts a person would get a vanity plate on it with something like that and then nobody tell them what it means. Maybe if it's just initials though? Probably perfectly innocent. Still your new sort of I guess neighbors asking about it is a lil weird. Women's chapter?

Now if you see them again you could refer them to Witchiepoo's social networking site. Again I know this is a very serious topic. When something gets too unbelievable to me like the world gone mad I try and find a tiny glimpse of something to relieve that ugliness. Thus Witchiepoo. That was all on topic IWannaKnow. IMO.

Now O/T what in the heck is up with that? I've seen it as well. People dressing up like seriously whacked out gruesome grizzly looking bad horror movie folks. Maybe that plays into this whole thing? Anything with this is possible.

Sindydee--Thank you for posting. You are welcome to PM me. I would be honored to hear your story. To be clear. I am not a victim but eight victims' mother. These things were done to my children and their rapist was found guilty.

Of all the things I've ever posted, this subject has seemed to affect posters the most. I was so tentative about posting this as it is a sickening and taboo subject. Without exception, the PMs I'm getting are thanking me for keeping it going. Boy, has it unleashed some interesting dialogue. I just want to remind everyone, though, to take care of yourself and watch out for triggers. Please don't ever hesitate to turn away from the computer and seek out your comfort zone and support circle. Please.

I have one goal and that is to be brave enough and strong enough to shine the light in the evil corners. I'm always available for anyone who wants to share.

I value each of you and your strength so much.

(((hugs))) to each of you while we combat the really nasty stuff

Alrightie then. This is a thread I can't stomach for too long. However, someone sent information that was pretty enlightening. Not sure why they didn't just post it, but whatever. They sent it to answer questions we'd asked in the thread and sent it not PM, but one of those messages on a profile.

Sooooooooo, in case anyone wanted to know about the symbol? It's a lower case "z" in Greek. It's Zeta. Yes, like in Zeta Jones. She has nothing to do with this though. If you see that symbol and anything to do with animals in one place head for the hills.

I made sure to share for Miss Izzy. She's not here, but I know she'd have posted it to keep us up on this c*ap. Sad and crazy world sometimes.

Here's a case we had a thread on. If anyone cares to be sickened about a cop that had sex with cows. A Judge in New Jersey dismissed animal cruelty charges against Officer Melia because he has no way of knowing if the cow was disturbed by the act. Yes indeed. That was a ruling. All I can do is shake my head.

This same cop and his "girlfriend" are also up on charges of assaulting children. I can't find if they were ever charged on that. I'm going to ask Belinda if she can find anything on it. So in the interest of all the poor, defenseless animals in this world here's a link to what the Judge had to say.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...gainst_police_officer_robert_melia_for_s.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back