WA - Four killed in Pilchuk High School shooting, Marysville, 24 Oct 2014

I wish school shootings could be forever stopped,
:( very sad to hear this.

I was watching a movie on Lifetime - Dangerous Child - and switched to CNN during a commercial. :praying: that there won't be fatalities other than the shooter (assuming it's true that suspect is deceased).

I was watching a movie on Lifetime - Dangerous Child - and switched to CNN during a commercial. :praying: that there won't be fatalities other than the shooter (assuming it's true that suspect is deceased).

I think Sheppard Smith said they have learned that three are dead. Not sure that includes the shooter.

just heard about this -- stupid me go to CNN 5 minutes later the hell with this nonsense No comment crap come to my WS in 49 seconds in learned more than I did with CNN on your source for news

TY guys another sad day been quite a week huh?

I wish school shootings could be forever stopped,
:( very sad to hear this.

Law needs to start holding the gun owners responsible, if stolen and not reported and in the case of a parent's gun taken by their child. I doubt a high school student is old enough to own a gun. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

The poor students walking out with their hands up. So sad, It looked like a group of developmentally delayed students.

I hope the students are not hurt bad!

I've been wondering about any Columbine wannabee's - isn't the week of Oct 20th kinda the week that the school shootings usually happen? So very sad!

Student says everyone shocked of who the shooter is.

Student said shooter just stood up in lunch room and started shooting.

Freshman student is the shooter per student on live link.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/

3 critical, in surgery
1 less critical transferrd to Harborview Seattle

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members