WA - Gabriel Davies, 16, Found Safe - Then Charged With Murder, Olympia, 30 Aug 2022

From personal experience, NC Power Systems is huge in PNW and Alaska -- also the Catepilllar Dealer for WA and AK. Their tech teams are on call 24/7 so it would be no surprise for the victim to be away from home, and frequent USPS mail holds. Known nepotism and I would not be surprised if DM got the teen's mother a job at NCPS. MOO

About Us​

HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS SUCCEED FOR OVER 100 YEARS​

N C can trace its history back to its days as the “Northern Commercial Company,” one of the earliest trading and mercantile companies in Alaska. Our incredibly deep roots continued to develop, and in 1926, N C was named as an official Caterpillar® dealer.

In 1994, N C was purchased by our fellow member company, Tractor & Equipment Co., which was founded in 1929 in Sidney, Montana.

Today, N C, with third- and fourth-generation management at the helm, continues successfully partnering with our customers, delivering unrivaled support and superior equipment every day. With 18 support facilities in Washington and Alaska—and 12,000 years of combined experience at your disposal—we are in business to help you succeed.

(Additional information about the case.)

I paid attention to the fact that in this article it says (again) that DM was first shot behind the ear.

The story about bikers’ involvement in DM’s murder doesn’t hold water. JMO.

Sun Aug 28: Camping trip, probable date of murder
Mon Aug 29: DM missed work, AO missed work
Tue Aug 30: DM missed work, AO missed work
Wed Aug 31: DM missed work, AO went to work, GD missing
Thu Sept 1: DM missed work/body discovered, AO missed work, GD found

Sun Aug 28: Camping trip, probable date of murder
Mon Aug 29: DM missed work, AO missed work
Tue Aug 30: DM missed work, AO missed work
Wed Aug 31: DM missed work, AO went to work, GD missing
Thu Sept 1: DM missed work/body discovered, AO missed work, GD found
Good post.

(Additional information about the case.)

I paid attention to the fact that in this article it says (again) that DM was first shot behind the ear.

The story about bikers’ involvement in DM’s murder doesn’t hold water. JMO.
thank you for this link.

why didn't he lawyer up instead of talking about some wild bikers it even sounds like something a child would say. The best thing for anyone to do is not talk and ask for a lawyer. Kids a psycopath so maybe he thought it would work psycopaths tend to think they're smarter than everyone.

I have all kinds of issues with the "family conflict" line of excuses for what happened.
1 A 16-year-old boy and a father, or step-father, or any authority figure -- the idea that they didn't necessarily see eye-to-eye seems like a given, not like something to raise eyebrows.
2 It was a murder, which is not an allowable way to resolve squabbles, no matter what they may be.
3 The kid wasn't in a situation of having to resort to extreme means to get out of conflicts that were ongoing -- didn't even live there anymore. In fact, he broke in to be there.
4 Here's the biggie -- GD's attempted tale that he wasn't part of the murder (the other kid did it!!) completely negates the legitimacy of domestic conflict causes (because the other kid never lived there)..

This feels like a run-of-the-mill lying in wait event, to kill someone and take their stuff. They broke into a man's home (!) and then waited for him and then killed him and robbed him. The sort of thing that makes me hope these perps are locked up for good, so they don't do it to someone else. It could be you and yours the next time, or me and mine.
Perfectly said! I am annoyed by how it feels like these kids are being excused of their responsibility with a flippant "boys will be boys"... jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back