Missing pregnant Shannon Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

WA WA - Grant Co., Wht/HispMale UP9986, ~35, heart-shaped gold incisor frames, Nov'11

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by Wanting2Help, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Wanting2Help

Wanting2Help New Member

http://www.columbiabasinherald.com/news/crime-fire/article_8dae51d2-1aac-11e1-a2d8-001cc4c03286.html

2. Wanting2Help

Wanting2Help New Member

3. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

Detectives Seek Your Help Identifying Skeletal Remains

<snip>

Based on the forensic examination, the victim is believed to be a white or Hispanic male, around 35-years-old, who stood between 5-foot-1 and 6-foot-1 inches tall. The victim had a single gunshot wound, and the circumstances about that injury are unknown.

The body had been outside for perhaps a year. The victim's teeth were in poor condition, and silver-colored dental caps were affixed to his two front teeth. One of those teeth was broken beneath the cap.

The victim was wearing multiple layered clothing including:

* "Phat Farm" long sleeve t-shirt
    * "Phat Farm" short sleeve t-shirt
    * "Route 66" dark denim pants, waist size 28
    * Insulated vest, tan and orange colored
    * Size 8½ black shoes with Velcro closures
    * Black stocking cap

http://www.khq.com/story/16332028/detectives-seek-your-help-identifying-skeletal-remains

4. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

Images from the above MSM link:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

6. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

Here's a photo from NamUs of Azaren Cordova:

[​IMG]

I don't have the software to edit the photo's to the same size and do a side by side. They seem to resemble each other to me.

I submitted the possible match to both agencies.

7. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

I heard back from the Phoenix Detective handling Azaren Cordova's MP case. While not an 'official' rule out by way of comparing dental radiographs or charting, he told me Azaren had rectangle shaped dental frames, not the heart shaped the UID has. He also let me know there are finger prints and dna in codis for Azaren. So while this is probably enough to rule out, if by the tiny chance Azaren later changed the dental frames after his disappearance a comparison could only be made by way of DNA or fingerprints.

The difference in shapes of dental frames is enough for me to consider Azaren ruled out.

I was glad to have such a quick reply from Phoenix LE. Less than a 24 hour turn around time is great.

8. CarlK90245

CarlK90245 UID Moderator Staff Member Moderator

9. sidneyia

sidneyia New Member

Here is another missing man with dental frames, Humberto Hernandez-Perez.

He is 3 inches shorter than the UID's estimated height (5'4" vs. 5'7") and slightly too young (22 vs. 25-50). But the circumstances are interesting - he became despondent over a failed relationship and apparently just wandered off. Someone in that mental state might conceivably travel to another state, try to survive for a while and then ultimately commit suicide.

He also appears to have more metal in his mouth than the UID. I have no idea how easily those cap things come off, though. Is that the type of thing someone might remove and sell if they needed quick cash?