WA - Ian W. Moore, 30, for sexual assault of 5 yr old at daycare, Normandy Park, 2015

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by TweekTweak, Jun 15, 2015.

1. TweekTweak

TweekTweak Member

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...ployee-suspected-of-child-rape-307411231.html

2. Loading...

3. OutDamnedSpot

OutDamnedSpot New Member

:furious: I hate this guy.

I have great respect (and so many good vibes!) for the little girl, however, for being able to describe in detail what the offender did. I have always believed that one of the most effective ways to protect children from abuse is to teach them about personal boundaries and privacy from an early age and encourage them to speak out in uncomfortable situations.

The article makes it clear that he has never been charged with a crime of this nature, but all this means is that he has never been caught in the act, and indeed he may have previously abused other children who did not speak up. Background checks cannot be trusted as the end-all be-all of someone's moral fiber. Plenty of individuals commit crimes and are never caught - especially child molesters.

That's all I have to say. I'm going to go fume now.