GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

Wow, I just happened to run across the go fund me for Ingrid's daughters. It's raised nearly 300k . What a blessing for that family.

Wow, I just happened to run across the go fund me for Ingrid's daughters. It's raised nearly 300k . What a blessing for that family.
Wow! That is amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

So, no DNA proof and no confession? Of course I think he did it, but it's interesting how he's in jail, yet other murderers continue to walk around because there is "not enough proof".. It amazes me how people can be locked up and charged with no real clear cut evidence. A great defense attorney would love his case.

So, no DNA proof and no confession? Of course I think he did it, but it's interesting how he's in jail, yet other murderers continue to walk around because there is "not enough proof".. It amazes me how people can be locked up and charged with no real clear cut evidence. A great defense attorney would love his case.
Yes, quite curious about this. Glad this man is locked up though. But like you said, why are so many still free?

Yes, quite curious about this. Glad this man is locked up though. But like you said, why are so many still free?

I don't think we know yet, do we? If DNA was or wasn't found.

According to the documents, she also alleged to police that Charlton is a "mean drunk," but has never assaulted her. Upon his arriving at her home, the ex-girlfriend also noticed that Charlton had a swollen and injured lip, but he told her he had been robbed in the city.

When interviewing him, officers also noted abrasions on the suspect's lips and face, as well as small scratches on his chest.

http://www.people.com/article/john-charlton-charged-alleged-murder-seattle-nurse

Police said Charlton had abrasions on his forehead and hand, injuries to his lip and chin, and scratches on his chest.

Gordon Hill, Charlton's public defender, said at a court appearance Tuesday that no forensic evidence had linked any particular person to the crime.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/police-man-arrested-after-body-parts-found-in-seattle-1/210751168

I consider the source for such no DNA evidence. The statement from the public defender came on the tuesday following his arrest. We don't know what the state has or what the public defender has since been provided with from the state.

Does anyone recall if her hands or fingers were located? I am betting plenty of his skin and DNA could have been under nails considering all those scratches he had when picked up.

According to the documents, she also alleged to police that Charlton is a "mean drunk," but has never assaulted her. Upon his arriving at her home, the ex-girlfriend also noticed that Charlton had a swollen and injured lip, but he told her he had been robbed in the city.

When interviewing him, officers also noted abrasions on the suspect's lips and face, as well as small scratches on his chest.

http://www.people.com/article/john-charlton-charged-alleged-murder-seattle-nurse

Police said Charlton had abrasions on his forehead and hand, injuries to his lip and chin, and scratches on his chest.

Gordon Hill, Charlton's public defender, said at a court appearance Tuesday that no forensic evidence had linked any particular person to the crime.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/police-man-arrested-after-body-parts-found-in-seattle-1/210751168

I consider the source for such no DNA evidence. The statement from the public defender came on the tuesday following his arrest. We don't know what the state has or what the public defender has since been provided with from the state.

Does anyone recall if her hands or fingers were located? I am betting plenty of his skin and DNA could have been under nails considering all those scratches he had when picked up.

I believe I read that hands were found. Hopefully that will seal the deal but he admitted to sleeping with her so it could be a problem there. Hopefully justice will be served for poor Ingrid.

Yeah, his I was drunk and think we had sex but don't recall story leaves the possibility open for him to claim later, well, see I told you I thought we had consensual sex. What can I say, she liked it rough.

:sick:

Yeah, his I was drunk and think we had sex but don't recall story leaves the possibility open for him to claim later, well, see I told you I thought we had consensual sex. What can I say, she liked it rough.

:sick:

That's what I'm thinking. Poor Ingrid's family will be victimized again at the trial most likely. It's making me sick

I believe I read that hands were found. Hopefully that will seal the deal but he admitted to sleeping with her so it could be a problem there. Hopefully justice will be served for poor Ingrid.

I know the first remains that were found included an arm and a hand, as well as a leg and foot, and her head.

I believe there was a media report saying the other arm/hand were found at the recycling center but that was never confirmed by LE.

Sometimes it takes a while for dna to be processed...currently, theres a huge backlog for rape victims rapekits to be processed. :( also, they just need probable cause to arrest him. Was bail given to him, or no? Also, the murderers who are roaming free do so after trial or because there is not enough evidence or they afford good lawyers. Even if there is no dna evidence or confession, they likely have other evidence to link him to this horrible event, maybe they don't in other cases; every case is different. Prayers for her loved ones.

Oh, and sometimes police etc make errors in reports and evidence, searches, etc so murderers are let free. Also, it really is up to the judge, prosecutor, police they encounter and the county/city/state they are in. It is different everywhere.

Why would they do this? When they know from personal experience that he's violent and mentally unstable? He's safer in jail. He's sober there. He can get mental health treatment there. Everyone ELSE is safer with him in jail too.

If they help him go free, the blood from the next girl is on their hands, too.

They would do this because he is likely a charming psychopath who easily convinces others of anything..even his family that jail may be unsafe etc. Or he is innocent. Tbh medical treatment in jails is not good and jail can be detrimental to mental health. However, mental hospitals can be just as bad...imho this dude is beyond help and safer in jail than on streets or in hospital, not to mention the communitys safety is more important than his own, but he should be in prison, not jail housed with petty offenders. But then again, prison offers more benefits and is often better than jail and i dont believe he should be more comfortable. Sigh. I hope he isnt let go.

Does he have a hearing today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member