GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by fhc, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonypotomous

anonypotomous Well-Known Member

Oh god [emoji22] That breaks my heart thinking how she fought like heck.

2. MizStery

MizStery Missing Pregnant Lacy P. brought me here in 2005

Slain nurse killed in Renton home, dismembered body driven to Seattle, prosecutors say
    3:56 pm (At least I had not read that it still had not been confirmed whether or not they were at the baseball game)
    <snip>&#8203;

The law-enforcement source said that police have not yet confirmed that Lyne and Charlton actually attended the baseball game.
    http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-treating-slain-nurses-renton-home-as-crime-scene/

3. PibblePal

PibblePal Member

4. Strawberryjellyfishb

Strawberryjellyfishb Active Member

Just got home from work and read this story. How horrible! Plus it's freaking me out as I have the same 1st name, same occupation, same age, and I've worked at Harborview in Seattle and was going to visit my youngest sons father(who I met online) in Seattle and my brother in Renton last weekend but something came up (i live with in driving distance).
    I am not a fan of WA state, there is a dark, negative energy about it, or so it feels to me.

5. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

6. Inthedetails

7. Mistree

Mistree Well-Known Member

Has anyone come across his arrest picture or hearing picture from today? Everything I am seeing has his face hidden or left out.

8. HarvestMoon

HarvestMoon Well-Known Member

oh no. :( I wish I had known about Dr Drew sooner, it's already been aired , and does not repeat. This guy doesn't sound like he tried to hide much about this murder. I wonder what set him off? I'm taking a guess that from what he said to his mother that he has been thinking about this kind of murder for some time. Poor Ingrid.

9. Nancee Drue

Nancee Drue Member

Yesterday, I looked at JC's FB page. Some people made comments, several months, and years ago, about if he-JC was feeling better. JC also had a few odd posts. I am not his FB friend so I couldn't see all if his page contents.

I read in the news, at one time, his parents had a restraining order on him, because they were afraid of him.

I wonder if he had temper outbursts, and was violent, in his past, but did not seek any help.

I also wonder....(it is possible).....if JC took Lyne home, and someone broke in and murdered Lyne, and stole her car, after JC was gone. I kinda doubt it...but it is possible.

edited to add: Kiro 7 has a list of interesting info.

10. Strawberryjellyfishb

Strawberryjellyfishb Active Member

I saw his pic on yahoo news.

11. LexR

LexR New Member

12. Paulas88

Paulas88 Well-Known Member

Above article has a lot of info, including: Ingrids mother scrolled through her phone that was left at the home and called/texted
    JC, he responded that he thought she was with her children. Also, JC will be in court this Thursday .

13. HarvestMoon

HarvestMoon Well-Known Member

It's sounds like Ingrid fought for her life. :(

14. MizStery

MizStery Missing Pregnant Lacy P. brought me here in 2005

At your link(Homicide Detective Mudd wrote)
    "Charlton said that he didn’t think Lyne had plans with anyone else after their date. Charlton told the detectives that he spent the following Saturday and Sunday nights at the residence of an ex-girlfriend in Lake Stevens.

“During Charlton’s interview with detectives, he denied having any injuries. However, detectives observed abrasions on his forehead, an injury to his lip, and to his chin. He also had scratches to his chest area and an abrasion on his left hand.”

15. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

This article has a lot of new info, as well.

"In the bathroom, they found a 15-inch pruning saw near the tub; King County Deputy Prosecutor Jennifer Worley claimed Tuesday that detectives also recovered blood and flesh near the saw.

After arresting Charlton, he reported he had been dating Lyne for about a month, probable cause reports say. He said they returned home in her vehicle Friday night, though he was so drunk that he couldn't recall the trip home, nor what happened when they got there."

http://m.seattlepi.com/local/crime/...oman-killed-at-home-7244335.php#photo-9787430

16. MzOpinion8d

MzOpinion8d Former Member

17. Inthedetails

I think he said he woke up on the sidewalk as a way to explain abrasions on his face and arms/hands.

JMOPINION.

18. Canaille

Canaille Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who is creeped out even more that the complainant just so happened to be out of town for a funeral the night/morning that JC put the bags in that bin? Not in any way am I implying that the resident had anything to do with it. It's just weird.

19. Treelights

Treelights New Member

Well, yeah, she didn't have plans with anyone else after their date, after all, he knew she was dead!

And he denied injuries, although detectives observed injuries, abrasions, and scratches!

IMOO.

20. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.