GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

Idk. Crackheads come down pretty quick and hard if they are not taking puffs every 2 minutes.

So I doubt he could focus within a 4hr time frame to do what he did.

He simply would have just saved himself the time and headache and took the whole body for a quick dump while calling up his dealer.

Also. Not too many dealers are picking up their phone at 5am.

So he would have been in a extra rush to catch the dealer before bed time.

So I doubt this was a crack induced killing nor robbery/ killing persay for the sake of buying more crack. Jmo

Oh no for the sake of buying more crack. I am not saying that I think that. He came armed - its a date social deal might be rejected , stress.

Your opinions are appreciated !! I kinda thougt there would be a presser today, well it is late , so its obviouly not happening ; it is getting me angry . I would want to know I do not to be afraid of going to my trash can.

And we have "forgotten" for lack of a better term . the life long trama of the people that did this with their garbage bins .........that is a PTSD deal for life ............IMO

Ijust dont understand why muliple drops , you have had a DUI before, your in a stolen car, got to be exhausted, why not do one stop, unless their is a mean agenda I would think you would wanna get the car dumped , and your slelection of "places" seem to have some meaning . If your so drunk (only) not crack , you would get lost IMO.

Is it to tramatize a neighborhood, where the "haves" live?

I have a murdered lady in her car -- why keep driving around with other bags ---you are increasing your chances of getting caught . You obviouly thought that you would not caught --- so dump it all at once and leave the area. What is this shopping around for dump sites, and Dexter my friend that makes me more crack, an exhausted drunk would just want to be done with it and hope to get somewhere to crash.

To crack addicts the ultimate high does not last ................but the effects of "speedy" do for hours and hours...........I guess what I am saying I think just someone that was only using alcohol would do one dump and want to lie down if that makes sense. If I am getting this correct it was like 45 minutes, in truth to get back to where he ended up. That is a looonnnggg drive for someone who has "just" been drinking a TON!!!

I think we all are pretty much on the same page the sidewalk/ robbery is a crock-- the crack wore off and he just collapsed............................

I do not understand why news outlets just feel like it is ok to shut down on sat sun -- i do not understand why LE seems to think the same thing- it was not like this 30 years ago medical examiners went in to the office on saturdays,, <modsnip> you IMO should want to let the public know there will not be any more finds

The second find was morbid for us, the thread wnt nuts imagine people that knew her , staff on her unit that had to go into pts rooms , the tv is on, local , its about this, room after room pts where she was there nurse , just horrible .....and yes mr miss medical examner cop repoters you come in on sat sun and you DO hold press conferances , you Do let the world what is going on the best you can

<modsnip> I expected a presser just let us know you are working on this and tomm they will cover their stuff and hold something that will be basicaaly useless cause they were all off for the weekend

To me , it would be like me years ago, when one of pts were losing on a sat to just say I dont work weekends, that is just not right as a human being -- it is not and it just seems to be happening more and more-- unless its a terrorist attack then anderson comes in give me a break

it is truly- just as human beings quite repulsive IMO

Your frustration with the lack of new information in the past 24 hours is clear. You make a lot of assumptions IMO. Is there a link to information suggesting that LE, the press and the ME decided to simply take the day off? Is it possible that LE and the ME are quietly going about their work and do not feel a need to update the public today on their progress? Is it possible that the press has received no new information to report? I believe it is.

Finally was able to find the case in the system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paralegal
9bf00ba903a0da8100e392f3c800c9c9.jpg

Hello all. Recent lurker. First post.

Condolences to the family and friends of Ingrid. We live a half-mile from the alleged crime scene. We did not know IL but have some mutual acquaintances.

Apologies if this has been posted: Capital punishment is lawful in WA. Gov Inslee - up for re-election this year - has placed a moratorium on the death penalty while he is in office.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/02/1...lee-suspends-death-penalty.html?referer=&_r=0

If Inslee is not re-elected it is possible that the death penalty comes back into play, depending on who is elected and when this case goes to trial.

I hate to say this.

But this is probably a rape case turned killing by a drunk and mad individual.

He probably thought since the kiddies spent the night out meant that she wanted him.

Which obviously wasn't true. Hint the scratches on bare chest.

R.i.p Ingrid.

<modsnip>
I registered Saturday morning and just this evening received clearance to post. I stumbled upon the site looking for more information on the crime.

I hate to say this.

But this is probably a rape case turned killing by a drunk and mad individual.

He probably thought since the kiddies spent the night out meant that she wanted him.

Which obviously wasn't true. Hint the scratches on bare chest.

R.i.p Ingrid.

and apparently his face.......for some reason I think the judge will not the world see his face for a long time. I do not know how this got to , until his face heals - I have never read/heard that. All I have heard is judge wont let media do it . Dexter, have you seen one tv outlets, that unlike all the others had a wide shot of him at the judges desk man he was tiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome out of lurkdom Planetology.

I basically agree with CARIIS. I am not just referring to this case. I noticed several years ago when I lived in Atlanta that there is basically no updated news posted on Saturday and Sunday, except for sporting events, Friday evening news is not updated. First noticed this on CNN several years ago. Now, it applies to local news stations also. The newspapers start to pick up new items around Noon on Monday, or even later.

Hello all,

I've been lurking for awhile, and haven't posted in more than two years, but I wanted to post something about this case. This comes from the University of Washington's school of social work:

<begin snip from article>

Fact: The vast majority of people with mental illness are not violent.

Here is what researchers say about the link between mental illness and violence:

- "Although studies suggest a link between mental illnesses and violence, the contribution of people with mental illnesses to overall rates of violence is small, and further, the magnitude of the relationship is greatly exaggerated in the minds of the general population (Institute of Medicine, 2006)."

- "…the vast majority of people who are violent do not suffer from mental illnesses (American Psychiatric Association, 1994)."

- "The absolute risk of violence among the mentally ill as a group is very small. . . only a small proportion of the violence in our society can be attributed to persons who are mentally ill (Mulvey, 1994)."

-"People with psychiatric disabilities are far more likely to be victims than perpetrators of violent crime (Appleby, et al., 2001). People with severe mental illnesses, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or psychosis, are 2 ½ times more likely to be attacked, raped or mugged than the general population (Hiday, et al.,1999)."

<end snip from article>

I don't dispute that something is wrong with JC; the average person does not go around destroying the lives of other people. However, I don't believe that JC has to have some mental illness (chemical dependency falls under the category of mental illness) to justify what he did to IL. Some people are just evil people, simply put.

I'm a recovering alcoholic, and I work in a hospital where I only have patients with mental health issues, addiction issues, or both. Time and time again, I see people who are sick, but not evil. The crimes that most of these people have committed are crimes of theft, DUI, etc. and are not typically violent in nature unless a threat is/was perceived.

If you would like more information about the non-connection between mental illness and violent crime, I encourage you to start with the UWash School of SW page where I got the above-mentioned information, which can be found at http://depts.washington.edu/mhreport/facts_violence.php

JMO, MOO, and nothing but respect for IL and her family.

I basically agree with CARIIS. I am not just referring to this case. I noticed several years ago when I lived in Atlanta that there is basically no updated news posted on Saturday and Sunday, and except for sporting events, Friday evening news is not provided. First noticed this on CNN several years ago. Now, it applies to local news stations also. The newspapers start to pick up new items around Noon on Monday, or even later.

TY I am not nuts then its unreal - CNN page has had nothing on this , nor Zach , nor Joey this is stuff that is reported in Japan WTH

Oller
user-offline.png

Currently cleaning toilets..

just brillant !!

Hello all,

I've been lurking for awhile, and haven't posted in more than two years, but I wanted to post something about this case. This comes from the University of Washington's school of social work:

<begin snip from article>

Fact: The vast majority of people with mental illness are not violent.

Here is what researchers say about the link between mental illness and violence:

- "Although studies suggest a link between mental illnesses and violence, the contribution of people with mental illnesses to overall rates of violence is small, and further, the magnitude of the relationship is greatly exaggerated in the minds of the general population (Institute of Medicine, 2006)."

- "…the vast majority of people who are violent do not suffer from mental illnesses (American Psychiatric Association, 1994)."

- "The absolute risk of violence among the mentally ill as a group is very small. . . only a small proportion of the violence in our society can be attributed to persons who are mentally ill (Mulvey, 1994)."

-"People with psychiatric disabilities are far more likely to be victims than perpetrators of violent crime (Appleby, et al., 2001). People with severe mental illnesses, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder or psychosis, are 2 ½ times more likely to be attacked, raped or mugged than the general population (Hiday, et al.,1999)."

<end snip from article>

I don't dispute that something is wrong with JC; the average person does not go around destroying the lives of other people. However, I don't believe that JC has to have some mental illness (chemical dependency falls under the category of mental illness) to justify what he did to IL. Some people are just evil people, simply put.

I'm a recovering alcoholic, and I work in a hospital where I only have patients with mental health issues, addiction issues, or both. Time and time again, I see people who are sick, but not evil. The crimes that most of these people have committed are crimes of theft, DUI, etc. and are not typically violent in nature unless a threat is/was perceived.

If you would like more information about the non-connection between mental illness and violent crime, I encourage you to start with the UWash School of SW page where I got the above-mentioned information, which can be found at http://depts.washington.edu/mhreport/facts_violence.php

JMO, MOO, and nothing but respect for IL and her family.

Oh no for the sake of buying more crack. I am not saying that I think that. He came armed - its a date social deal might be rejected , stress.

Your opinions are appreciated !! I kinda thougt there would be a presser today, well it is late , so its obviouly not happening ; it is getting me angry . I would want to know I do not to be afraid of going to my trash can.

And we have "forgotten" for lack of a better term . the life long trama of the people that did this with their garbage bins .........that is a PTSD deal for life ............IMO

Ijust dont understand why muliple drops , you have had a DUI before, your in a stolen car, got to be exhausted, why not do one stop, unless their is a mean agenda I would think you would wanna get the car dumped , and your slelection of "places" seem to have some meaning . If your so drunk (only) not crack , you would get lost IMO.

Is it to tramatize a neighborhood, where the "haves" live?

I have a murdered lady in her car -- why keep driving around with other bags ---you are increasing your chances of getting caught . You obviouly thought that you would not caught --- so dump it all at once and leave the area. What is this shopping around for dump sites, and Dexter my friend that makes me more crack, an exhausted drunk would just want to be done with it and hope to get somewhere to crash.

To crack addicts the ultimate high does not last ................but the effects of "speedy" do for hours and hours...........I guess what I am saying I think just someone that was only using alcohol would do one dump and want to lie down if that makes sense. If I am getting this correct it was like 45 minutes, in truth to get back to where he ended up. That is a looonnnggg drive for someone who has "just" been drinking a TON!!!

I think we all are pretty much on the same page the sidewalk/ robbery is a crock-- the crack wore off and he just collapsed............................

I think since he has such an extensive criminal history he has much hate for LE and since he thinks he's so much smarter then everyone a big haha by spreading her body in different places. Like a big game to him. He wanted to make LE work hard use up city and county resources, manpower, also terrorize the community. A big *advertiser censored** you to law enforcement and people who have wronged him. As sick as he is I think he's proud of what he did to Ingrid.

I'm not convinced they ever made it to that game until I hear it confirmed by LE. Will have to wait and see

and apparently his face.......for some reason I think the judge will not the world see his face for a long time. I do not know how this got to , until his face heals - I have never read/heard that. All I have heard is judge wont let media do it . Dexter, have you seen one tv outlets, that unlike all the others had a wide shot of him at the judges desk man he was tiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we will see his face just not until it is healed. I assure you prosecution has already taken the photos of the injuries and I am sure they will be entered as evidence at trial.

I was shocked how tiny he was too. Probably got that little man syndrome going on too. Ingrid must have been really tiny!!!!

I think we will see his face just not until it is healed. I assure you prosecution has already taken the photos of the injuries and I am sure they will be entered as evidence at trial.

I guess what I wondering is I never have heard that that is THE reason why his face has not been shown and I do not know, are you as judge "allowed" for lack of a better term to do this forever??

Just like Holmes (dark night guy) I could not wait to see him- his eyes gave it all up IMO clearly lost ................................

Hello all,

respectfully snipped for brevity. Welcome to the discussion, good post. Hope to read more of your thoughts on the case.

I think since he has such an extensive criminal history he has much hate for LE and since he thinks he's so much smarter then everyone a big haha by spreading her body in different places. Like a big game to him. He wanted to make LE work hard use up city and county resources, manpower, also terrorize the community. A big *advertiser censored** you to law enforcement and people who have wronged him. As sick as he is I think he's proud of what he did to Ingrid.

I'm not convinced they ever made it to that game until I hear it confirmed by LE. Will have to wait and see

He is a murderer that is making the police work harder without getting him to confess.

But he must be colorblind to the trashcans or do not know that recycling pick up do not want to smell decomposition in recycling bins.

So he is not a serial killer. Or if he is. Then his victims were run aways that he encountered while still owning a car and having a favorite place to stash them at.

So imo. He went for the rape while the kids were at dads. Then he panicked and killed and finished things with dismemberment.

But he also felt obligated to text mom back the next day.

So this schmuck is not a Ted Bundy.

But he is also not a first time offender when dealing with the police.

He is a murderer that is making the police work harder without getting him to confess.

But he must be colorblind to the trashcans or do not know that recycling pick up do not want to smell decomposition in recycling bins.

So he is not a serial killer. Or if he is. Then his victims were run aways that he encountered while still owning a car and having a favorite place to stash them at.

So imo. He went for the rape while the kids were at dads. Then he panicked and killed and finished things with dismemberment.

But he also felt obligated to text mom back the next day.

So this schmuck is not a Ted Bundy.

But he is also not a first time offender when dealing with the police.

I think she might have been raped as well. I posted that way back but I didn't think anyone agreed with me.

I guess what I wondering is I never have heard that that is THE reason why his face has not been shown and I do not know, are you as judge "allowed" for lack of a better term to do this forever??

Just like Holmes (dark night guy) I could not wait to see him- his eyes gave it all up IMO clearly lost ................................

http://nypost.com/2016/04/13/slain-mom-dismembered-in-own-home-pruning-saw-found-near-bathtub/

"The judge on Tuesday instructed media not to show Charlton’s face, saying he didn’t want to prejudice a potential jury trial."

This is not that unusual, the judge in my opinion is taking all the right steps to insure that the jury is not tainted and leaving no room for error in the case of an appeal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back