Presumed Located WA - Jacqueline Rose Pagel, 47, Spokane, 20 Mar 2019

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Original

Missing Person / NamUs #MP60543
Jacqueline Rose Pagel

Female, White / Caucasian
Height 5' 3" - 5' 5" (63 - 65 Inches)
Weight 120 - 130 lbs

Brown Hair
Blue Eyes

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact March 20, 2019
NamUs Case Created October 2, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Spokane, Washington 99201
Spokane County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Jacqueline has not been heard or seen since 3/20/2019. She was last seen in Spokane, Washington.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Jacqueline is mentioned in this article: Spokane PD continues to seek public's help in several missing person cases

I also found some court documents that includes information about her losing custody of several children. I'm not sure if I can link it here but it's available if you search for her name on Google.
The family would know, I would think, if she had a vehicle, job, housing, a substance abuse problem, etc. There isn’t enough info to go on to track this lady down. I do not see her family in the media making any effort to find her. I am betting the family has washed their hands of her due to choices she’s made. Maybe she is hanging out with the homeless or staying with friends. If the children are still minors, they could be living with family who doesn't want them exposed to her. I wonder who reported her missing in March 2019.

From the link:
“Family has not spoken to Jacqueline since last year. They do not have regular contact with her. It is unknown where Jacqueline may be at this time. There is no information indicating Jacqueline is in any danger.

This is my Auntie Jackie. (This is her story) Her mother had 6 children at a very young age. 3 boys 3 girls. She was a severe alcoholic/ drug addict. Her mom Linda lost all her children to the state of WA.

Jackie and her siblings grew up in the foster care system being abused and neglected. They had nobody to turn to, which eventually lead to her hanging with the wrong crew and eventually following in her mothers footsteps.

Jackie became pregnant at the age of 16 and gave birth to her first child, in the next couple years had 2 other children. She lost all 3 to CPS not much longer after that.

Her mother Linda at the time got custody of her children. The state deemed her fit even though she had lost all of her children. (Crazy right) The kids would go on to be abused by grandma, and eventually taken fully away by CPS and adopted by families.

After Jackie lost her first 3 kids she was devastated. But She just couldn’t fight the addiction and trauma that she had suffered all her life. She started prostituting, hanging out with pimps and dealing drugs. She got heavily into the addiction.

Jackie went on to Have 6 more children that were all taken by CPS at the hospital. She did not get to see them, hold them, nothing.

She really was just barely living at that point, she was living the rough life on the street, hanging with street people.

She became pregnant at I believe 37, this was in 2010. Things finally started to look up for her, she wanted to change and get clean, she wanted a second chance, she wanted to raise this baby! She was clean the whole time she was pregnant this time, but of course because of her history, baby was taken by CPS at the hospital. But things were different this time she wanted him, she fought for custody of him, and eventually gained 100% custody. He was One when she finally got custody of him. She had her own place, was doing really good. For about a year and a half she proved that she could do it and finally had something to live for. Then boom something changed, we could tell she was using again. She lost him to CPS 2 years after getting him back. This Was in 2014/15. He went back to the original foster parents and they adopted him just recently in 2018.

After she lost him, she really went off the deep end. I personally didn’t talk to her for 4 years. (But other family had, like her sister and her auntie) I was only 16 at the time and was very angry that she lost him. It was truly heartbreaking.

In 2018 I ran into her in downtown Spokane. It was really nice to see her and talk to her. She added me on Facebook, and I gave her my phone number. She was doing good, and was on probation, she wasn’t allowed to drink or so drugs because she was being drug tested. If she was dirty she was going to go to jail. She was living downtown by the court house with some guy. We kept in contact for about 3 months then she started drinking again and doing bad things. The last time I talked to her was in October 2018.

I really didn’t think much of not talking to her, but my family did. This is why... Because Jackie no matter what, always calls her auntie and sisters for their birthdays, and would always keep in contact with them. They have never changed their numbers. She last called her sister in February 2019. Jackie would somehow get ahold of one of us. The last place she lived was with this guy. I feel her case is not being investigated properly. She is missing and somebody knows something. Her case is going cold because of her history. Nobody seems to care. Family has went around and asked her normal “crew” where Jackie is, but nobody has seemed to see her. It is possible that she could be in tri cities, but she has no family there, she would travel to Pasco and tri cites to get more “work”. She would definitely come back to Spokane though. Someone has to know something.

As I’m sitting here writing this is she has been missing for almost a year and a half. It’s very devastating but I’m praying to god that she is safe. There are so many different possibilities where she could be so it’s just hard to keep track of her. She is always getting new numbers and facebooks.. I will keep tracking the jail rosters and checking for new Facebooks. Please pray for Jackie to come home.

Jackie If you’re reading this I lOVE YOU. -Bree

@Bree432 Welcome to Websleuths! We appreciate your inside information. You obviously care very much about Jackie. In order to stay within the terms of service (TOS) here, you'll need to be set up as a verified insider. This allows you to speak/write about this case without providing a main stream media (MSM) link. I would encourage you to get set up and we look forward to hearing more about Jackie and how we can help you.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

The Rules

Original

Missing Person / NamUs #MP60543
Jacqueline Rose Pagel

Female, White / Caucasian
Height 5' 3" - 5' 5" (63 - 65 Inches)
Weight 120 - 130 lbs

Brown Hair
Blue Eyes

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact March 20, 2019
NamUs Case Created October 2, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Spokane, Washington 99201
Spokane County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Jacqueline has not been heard or seen since 3/20/2019. She was last seen in Spokane, Washington.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Jackie's NamUs profile has been removed. I haven't found any recent MSM/LE updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back