Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mentally ill can be quite dangerous and making it legal to sell pot doesn't help the situation. In fact, if your state makes it legal to sell pot you will probably have a higher population of homeless people. Don't get me wrong, from a family of paranoid schizophrenics, I know crazy and I have sympathy, but don't make it okay for them to buy drugs such as marijuana.

Jenice sounds like a very motivated little girl to make "Comet of the month!" That's so great! She is very smart! Let's hope she is found safe and doesn't have to come back to an environment that will bring her down instead of lift her up. She would be ecstatic to be "Comet of the month" this year too!

Yes. I was told by mayor there are homes, but they are drug free....so many prefer to live in the woods. I don't think they should have that choice. Not anymore. I had one toothless women pound on my car window because I would not roll down the window. She was homeless living behind the stores off 303. Another time it was a man that approach me from the back and scared me to death. So some of the homeless are quiet aggressive around here. I think both were mentally challenged and possibly on drugs. Meth houses are becoming more common.

This is not excuse poor parenting but, it's an issue of crime.

According to Jenise's dad's first on camera interview, they supposedly were walking around speaking to neighbors and searching the trailer park for her. IDK what time they started doing that though, obviously the police should have been called much sooner than 10PM if she hadn't been seen all day...

Wonder what time the parents woke up that day....................

Are you aware that there has been no increase in criminal activity in Colorado since they legalized pot? Pot is NOT the problem in that area it's the meth- and believe me people are not walking the streets selling pot like popcorn.

In my house, when one of our kids is selected at school and recognized for something awesome, we tend to make a big deal out of it. Special dinners, their favorite dessert, or something cool, just for them. While Jenise isn't one of mine, like the KCSO officer said the other day "she's a daughter of Bremerton" and so I am.

For that reason alone, I'm officially selecting Jenise Wright as the Comet of the Month for August 2014. Let's hope and pray together she's found soon, and SAFE, and knows how many people TRULY care about her.

In my house, when one of our kids is selected at school and recognized for something awesome, we tend to make a big deal out of it. Special dinners, their favorite dessert, or something cool, just for them. While Jenise isn't one of mine, like the KCSO officer said the other day "she's a daughter of Bremerton" and so I am.

For that reason alone, I'm officially selecting Jenise Wright as the Comet of the Month for August 2014. Let's hope and pray together she's found soon, and SAFE, and knows how many people TRULY care about her.

When she is found can we ship her truckloads of chocolate and puppies? *ducking before one particular local starts throwing stuff at me*

Size..I don't think the weight is bad, but 36" is very short. My four year old is 39" and that's the 25%. She's two years older and three inches shorter.

We are off to Silverdale tomorrow and my poor husband doesn't know it yet but if that little girl is still missing we're going to Bremerton as well (but after 34 years I'm betting he has a good idea this will happen.)

rsbm

I go to Silverdale when I can't find an item locally here in Mid-O-Nowhere WA, lol. I love the Lebonese restaurant there and usually bring dinner home for me and hubby.

Would you let us know if you see any flyers or if anybody knows about Jenise while you're there? Thanks!

My gosh she is such a beautiful child!
Where are you Jenice?

Size..I don't think the weight is bad, but 36" is very short. My four year old is 39" and that's the 25%. She's two years older and three inches shorter.

We can spend days trying to make sense of the height thing but these people were completely oblivious about that child. They have no idea what is developmentally normal for a 6 year old in any way so I wouldn't put any stock in what they reported about her size.

All very good points... And let's not forget those things sold at some stores legally, the bath saltz etc, whatever it is called. Anyone can buy that and go nuts on it, harm a child or an adult, we've all seen the news reports on that. Alcoholism. These are things that all people, not just the homeless can buy.

I've still got my eye on the Father too. My 6th sense tells me there is something wrong with the picture in this 2 bedroom trailer house home. Nothing against people who live in trailer houses, I used to live in one too when my baby was born. I'm afraid that 6 year old baby girl is gone, and has been gone for several days now. I hate the word, but my fear is that she is dead, I hate that word.

Could someone who's been on this forum for a while please direct me to some posts that are informative regarding the search efforts thus far in this case?

Thanks in advance.

you betcha, if I see anything I'll let you know.
Maybe I need to tell the Hubby we need to go to Fred Meyers hmmm (to obvious?)

Honestly I hope she is home with her siblings before I even leave the house.

(If we don't eat at Arby's we love the little Teriyaki place in Poulsbo near Walmart)

This has nothing to do with Jenice, but is a deliberately provocative piece from the Daily Mail about *mollycoddled* children and independence. I will not state my opinion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...responsible-Here-ANNE-ATKINS-insists-not.html

I post the link only to show that no matter what strata of society, there are some parents who feel that running around unsupervised is OK.

As for the homeless and mentally ill, I feel that we as a society have failed these people on an institutional level, and we as a society also need to be aware that there are the same odds of violence, rape, murder and any other crime among the homeless as there are among *regular* folks.

The homeless guy down the street self-medicating may or may not be as capable of violence or peadophilia as the lawyer one plays golf with at the country club. JMO.

Could someone who's been on this forum for a while please direct me to some posts that are informative regarding the search efforts thus far in this case?

Thanks in advance.

Start at post 922. Very little has been released but the posts reporting what was said on NG tonight have the most info. Hollye's map is helpful too.

This has nothing to do with Jenice, but is a deliberately provocative piece from the Daily Mail about *mollycoddled* children and independence. I will not state my opinion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...responsible-Here-ANNE-ATKINS-insists-not.html

I post the link only to show that no matter what strata of society, there are some parents who feel that running around unsupervised is OK.

As for the homeless and mentally ill, I feel that we as a society have failed these people on an institutional level, and we as a society also need to be aware that there are the same odds of violence, rape, murder and any other crime among the homeless as there are among *regular* folks.

The homeless guy down the street self-medicating may or may not be as capable of violence or peadophilia as the lawyer one plays golf with at the country club. JMO.
*applause*

you betcha, if I see anything I'll let you know.
Maybe I need to tell the Hubby we need to go to Fred Meyers hmmm (to obvious?)

Honestly I hope she is home with her siblings before I even leave the house.

(If we don't eat at Arby's we love the little Teriyaki place in Poulsbo near Walmart)

I recommend Thai place in Old Silverdale, a bit expensive, but wow.

Bumping again

That creek is where my boys would go. They'd be throwing rocks in it.

Am I correct that only the parents are left living in the home at this time? Jenise is missing, two were taken, and the rest live elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater