Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by bessie, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

I wonder this too, in fact I think this might be exactly what is going on :gaah:

2. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

Kevin McCarty ‏@KevinKIRO7 4m
    Gabriel Gaeta had a hood over his head to conceal his face from cameras. He's back in court Sept. 12th

https://twitter.com/KevinKIRO7

3. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

4. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

The longer they stall, the longer he gets to stay in the hospital rather than criminal detention center. ??

5. Peppery

Peppery Well-Known Member

It's completely clear that before his arrest he was at least competent to participate in an evaluation. There's no way he can't cooperate now, other than he doesn't want to. It makes me so mad that he's allowed to keep playing games!

6. MsMarple

If I understood the tweets it sounds more like scheduling backup at the facility.

7. Aud1

Aud1 New Member

@KevinKIRO7 said it hasn't been completed, which could mean it's still in process. Why so long, I wonder...

8. newone

newone 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Thanks for that information. I ''thought'' that Mental Health professionals would be pretty skilled in evaluations even if the patient is not particularly cooperative.

9. newone

newone 2nd mouse gets the cheese

bbm

if that was the case the lawyer only needed to file papers for a continuance.....MOO

10. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Well-Known Member

I agree with many of your posts...

I can't imagine the judge is any too pleased having all these people clear their schedules for today... And the court had to be reserved... All to be told "the eval. Has not been done yet.

Why the delay?....It's not like GG has a full schedule of events in "Hyatt Prison"....

Again.... We see the perp has more rights than the victims....

all... JMO...

11. blue22

blue22 Well-Known Member

But the courts might not accept that evaluation as complete, or the defense can say it's not reliable.

Anyone know if that's true? (I'm just guessing here!)

12. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

13. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Legal experts and experienced court watchers....is this scenario a normal occurrence? Do evaluations typically get delayed with the perp showing up at the hearing? Or is this unusual?

14. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Respectfully, I think you need to reread my post. "Sometimes" does not imply a carte blanche or blanket statement. I was looking at two parenting extremes and noting that a blend of both is good, MOO. I did not apply "helicopter parenting" to a specific age bracket.

15. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

Your statement makes me wonder who does the eval , within the hospital. Is there a specific dr who does all evals for this type of thing? Or a team or doctors? Could there literally be a disagreement where one side is saying 'oh he's so mentally ill, we cant do eval yet ' and another side is saying' he's fine, just eval him'? OR could the terrified little GG be playing this up big time knowing every day his eval is stalled , he is NOT in jail where other inmates know what he did ??

16. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

Hopefully some of these reporters will get to the bottom of this. It's ridiculous. I don't recall hearing this. Stalling for trial dates and them being changed over and over is common. Stalling for just getting charged.........something stinks !

And btw :seeya: Team Jenise !

17. Magdalyn

Magdalyn New Member

Sorry, I read the sentence as two independent clauses. Sometimes the world lacks common sense. There is no balance anymore. Read that way, the second clause reads (to me!) as if you were saying no balance exists anymore. Thanks for clearing it up--it seems we agree. :)

18. Lovejac

Lovejac Well-Known Member

WTH! :gaah:

I mean, it's not like Gabe is busy with school and sports and friends!! How can he not have 'time' for the mental eval?

For the love of God, he's in jail!!! :facepalm:

19. Wolf Dreamer

Wolf Dreamer Well-Known Member

I do. I understand everyone wants a big old rush to justice but I'd rather they took time and made sure he didn't have a single damn thing he could try an appeal on. I don't care if he gets a coat over his head, it's his legal right at this point. If he's playing games over the mental eval, the longer they take to assess him, the more likely they are to catch him out. If he's not, then let them take the time to get him on the right regime so he's fit to stand trial. The right result is all that matters.

20. MsMarple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.