Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even adults get taken by monsters.

To think a child has discernment is just plain ridiculous

I find it really hard to believe that her parents were involved despite the Step-Father's previous charges.
Do you remember Zahra Baker? The adult children immediately came out speaking against their mother. These teen/adult children have nothing but praise for their parents.
I could be wrong...I just hope that this trusting, outgoing little girl didn't suffer.

Does anyone know where she was found? I mean like exactly where? I heard that she was about 7 houses away somewhere....but now I don't know where I saw that...

I find it really hard to believe that her parents were involved despite the Step-Father's previous charges.
Do you remember Zahra Baker? The adult children immediately came out speaking against their mother. These teen/adult children have nothing but praise for their parents.
I could be wrong...I just hope that this trusting, outgoing little girl didn't suffer.

I would really like to know how close she was to 303 vs community. And of course, what happened to her. I think that might give us evidence that points to someone. LE and FBI might even have a suspect in mind. I have complete confidence in LE after how they found her so quickly. 300 plus people.

From your link:

I have yet to see one MSM article that has anyone in LE or CPS address WHY the children where removed. In one presser, LE refused to comment. Anyone who wants to say it was "neglect" is reading into it. There were also the previous charges against the father for molestation. Do we hang our hat on that? Or was it to separate the 8 and 12 year old from the parents to get statements from the children? Or was it just the initial response to what the possible outcome might be?
We don't KNOW why the 2 children were removed.
And then there is this: http://koin.com/2014/08/05/adult-sisters-of-missing-washington-girl-speak-out/

This family has lost a daughter and a little sister.

There are no charges from LE or CPS for neglect or any other reason at this time.

LE has not named a family member as a POI.

I am not going to go half cocked, like NG and her ilk, the UK Daily Mail, or any other "Shock Value" trash tabloid that cares more about ratings than the truth.

I have not seen any articles explaining exactly why the kids were sent to their sisters. But I think it was because LE looked at the Father's past history. For the sake of the kids, they had to remove them, until the figured out what was going on. jmo

Well....maybe I am a little sensitive right now, I am a little closer to situation than most here. This is a horrible tragedy and I speak for some locals, we don't know how to react. I do know that the community is staying away from the family. Obviously, everyone is on pins and needles waiting to hear more information, and some here are angry and just don't know what to do.

She was a beautiful little pixie and was not protected like she should have been.

Like I said, no disrespect!! I lived in what I called a trailer, much like Jenise's. My husband grew up in one .. As did my ex .. And that's just we call them around here. When I see great big ones, I call them mobile homes ... Like a doublewide. My house, just bought yay, is smaller than many mobile homes, but we're happy. A home is what you make it ... And whether I owned a trailer, rented an apartment or now owned a house, it's always been home!
Jenise was a beautiful girl who deserved the world! I do feel like her community loved her and wants justice for her. :loveyou: :grouphug:

I didn't see it, so I'm asking....is there an interview where dad says Jenise is a spoiled brat and gets away with everything.....older kids resent her or some such?

Yes, and the moment I saw the video, I made up my mind about this case - before Jenise was found, before I found out about CPS' recent actions, before I heard about the dad's past criminal charges and actually, before the dad called her a spoiled little brat, in the video. Perhaps I'm wrong - another video made me waffle a bit - but that's sadly where I stand as of now. My concerns came about 43 seconds in: http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/video-search-grows-for-missing-6-year-old/vCmSgH/

Here's another video of the dad: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...-6-year-old-girl-269833771.html?tab=video&c=y

I refuse to make any excuse for a parent not even being concerned about a 6 yr. old they hadn't seen since the night before.....which I doubt is even true.....all this , "she's responsible, tenacious, friendly, yada, yada, yada"...she is 6 yrs. old!!!! She always checks in while she's out...roaming....well she didn't on Sunday, did she??? Gone when you got up in the morning and you decide to look up at what?? 24 hours later....nope. No excuse. Sickening. Social butterfly, spoiled little brat.....OMG

Thanks to all who found the statement by Jim Wright....

I was so relieved to refresh the page and not see "found deceased" at the top of the page. But then I clicked on the thread and saw the bad news.

Oh, Jenise. I am so sorry this happened to you. Rest in peace, sweet girl.

I refuse to make any excuse for a parent not even being concerned about a 6 yr. old they hadn't seen since the night before.....which I doubt is even true.....all this , "she's responsible, tenacious, friendly, yada, yada, yada"...she is 6 yrs. old!!!! She always checks in while she's out...roaming....well she didn't on Sunday, did she??? Gone when you got up in the morning and you decide to look up at what?? 24 hours later....nope. No excuse. Sickening. Social butterfly, spoiled little brat.....OMG

You must have watched the interview with JW

Seeking tips on missing girl, police say: Don’t judge parents
Originally published August 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM - Page modified August 7, 2014 at 1:14 PM
By Christine Clarridge, Seattle Times staff reporter

[...]

“We would ask people to set aside issues about criminal history and parenting choices right now,” Kitsap County sheriff’s spokesman Scott Wilson said. “Let’s find Jenise first and sort the rest later."

[...]

Wilson acknowledged that it sounded strange initially to learn Jenise was missing a full day before police were called. “You have to understand, it’s a different mentality, almost like a tribal community, here,” he said. “She was, literally, a child of the park and everyone knew her. Because she was so friendly, she would have breakfast with some neighbors here and lunch with others over there.”

Wilson also said that investigators are fully aware of the girl’s father’s criminal history, but do not believe it is connected with the girl’s disappearance.

It looks like a vehicle could get through/into part of that area from the Hwy. The red pin seems to be closer to the Hwy than the neighborhood.

eta: I wonder if there are any fresh tire tracks in that open dirt/brown grass area?

and... when zooming it in, it looks like paths where walkers, bikers, and maybe ATVs could travel.

with transients/homeless near there... I bet there are some pretty fair trails throughout those woods, and clumps of bushes surround them.

The direction her body was facing should provide some idea of which way she was brought into that thicket.

Like I said, no disrespect!! I lived in what I called a trailer, much like Jenise's. My husband grew up in one .. As did my ex .. And that's just we call them around here. When I see great big ones, I call them mobile homes ... Like a doublewide. My house, just bought yay, is smaller than many mobile homes, but we're happy. A home is what you make it ... And whether I owned a trailer, rented an apartment or now owned a house, it's always been home!
Jenise was a beautiful girl who deserved the world! I do feel like her community loved her and wants justice for her. :loveyou: :grouphug:

(((Makaroni)))....I guess I just my panties in a bundle when I sense some judgement was being made on the community.

Not one family here refused to have their homes searched and as far as I know, everyone even freely gave their DNA to FBI.

http://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/jenise_2.jpg?w=770

Jenise Paulette Wright, an adorable, precocious little girl, who should be shopping for school clothes, picking out her favorite box of crayons and all things purple. I wonder what she wanted to be when she grew up, her favorite tv show, her favorite subject? She was robbed of the chance to check under her pillow for money from the tooth fairy, to unwrap just one last Christmas gift, to make others smile as I do when I look at that adorable grin.

Having been an elementary teacher for years, I have had many a child like Jenise in my class. Sure, they may be a handful sometimes, but those are the kids that you miss when the school year ends, and only hope you have another student the next year that displays the bubbly enthusiasm that makes teaching fun!

Ok, I am in tears now. I need to stop writing.

Whoever took her life...you are a monster!!

Sadly, this case has thus far ended exactly as I thought it would - with a murdered child, thrown like trash into the woods/brambles. I think most of us saw this coming.

I would like to think little J didn't suffer, but I'm sure she did. I imagine tomorrow we will find out that she was sexually assaulted &, likely, asphyxiated in some fashion. How terrified she must have been. How she must have suffered. It crushes my heart & truly, I can't think too hard about it without feeling panicked myself.

She was SIX. She should have been protected. She should not have been neglected to the point of being free prey for a predator. I don't care what culture someone is from; there is a big difference between giving kids some freedom & neglecting them to the point where nobody wonders where a child who just finished kindergarten is for 24 hours.

What a beautiful little child she was and now, her life is over. #1 blame lies with whomever murdered her, but #2 blame lies with the parents who failed to give a rat's you-know-what about ensuring the safety of their young child. They didn't go quite so far as Cherish Perrywinkle's mother & literally hand their child over to a murderous pervert, but their behavior appears to have made J easy pickings for whatever fox was stalking the henhouse.

Do I feel for their pain and loss? Of course. But, I feel even more for the pain & terror & and loss of life experienced by a SIX-year old little one who seems to have been given the freedoms of someone three or four times her age.

May she rest in peace, forever safe and protected, warm & loved.

Seeking tips on missing girl, police say: Don’t judge parents
Originally published August 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM - Page modified August 7, 2014 at 1:14 PM
By Christine Clarridge, Seattle Times staff reporter

[...]

“We would ask people to set aside issues about criminal history and parenting choices right now,” Kitsap County sheriff’s spokesman Scott Wilson said. “Let’s find Jenise first and sort the rest later."

[...]

Wilson acknowledged that it sounded strange initially to learn Jenise was missing a full day before police were called. “You have to understand, it’s a different mentality, almost like a tribal community, here,” he said. “She was, literally, a child of the park and everyone knew her. Because she was so friendly, she would have breakfast with some neighbors here and lunch with others over there.”

Wilson also said that investigators are fully aware of the girl’s father’s criminal history, but do not believe it is connected with the girl’s disappearance.

I like how LE has to come forward and ask that everyone put aside their feelings on past criminal offenses and parenting choices, because it's THAT universally heinous. It's just impossible to overlook. I know there are no POI's but these parents are straight up negligent. Can the be charged even if they aren't directly involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10