Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by bessie, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

WARNING: THREAD CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT

Certificate of Probable Cause, Kitsap County Superior Court

[​IMG]
    LINK

Jenise Wright's death ruled a homicide
    Sheriff: Suspect in death of 6-year-old Washington girl likely was covered in mud
    Jenise Wright search ends in tragedy
    Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7

Media Thread

2. Loading...

3. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Former Member

The father of Jenise Wright and his past is off limits. You've been warned over and over about this subject. Timeouts begin from this point on.

4. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

:modstop:

Do not tell other members how to post. Use the alert feature if there are questionable posts. If you don't want to use the alert feature and instead want to tell others what do post - or respond to those who tell others what to post - you will end up on the outside looking in without warning.

As for the graphic nature of this crime - please use links for facts and warn that your discussion may be considered graphic. Be as discrete as possible with your posts please. This IS a crime forum and details about the crime may be discussed, but using finesse at the same time will help your fellow posters deal with the horrific details.

5. CrazyKat

CrazyKat New Member

The reports say the area was wooded and while I have not been directly in that spot, i have driven past the general area and it is thick. The bog is not visible and in the woods. Her body could have been put there in the daytime without anyone noticing.

6. CrazyKat

CrazyKat New Member

Also, I tend to think daytime because if they were searching as darkfall came, that is when cops arrived on the scene. He would have been noticed then as being very muddy. Since his home is two houses down from the trail it makes me think daytime and that he slipped inside his house to change out of the muddy clothes afterwards.

7. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

On second thought, I'm returning to Saturday night. It couldn't be Sunday because so many people were searching into the night. He could not have carried a body into the deep, mucky bog with searchers around. I really think the entire crime happened Saturday night.

8. EmmaRose

EmmaRose Well-Known Member

With good reason, some posters have wondered why GG didn't move Jenise away from the area by car since he had access to three vehicles. Is it possible, even though he is seventeen, that he only had a learners permit or restricted "junior license" which prohibited him from driving at night, or without another fully licensed driver in the vehicle? If that is the case, a missing car would be a red flag to his family members. I'm sure he wouldn't want to be pulled over by LE and not be legal either. But, OTOH, would someone who just broke the law committing rape and murder even worry about motor vehicle laws? I'm basing this on the possibility the crime happened Saturday night, before the park was hopping with police.

9. CatFancier

CatFancier Former Member

While we know the "click here for spoiler" feature is a fun one, we're going to hold off on it for now on this thread. It isn't always compatible with mobile devices and we're going to hold off on it for now.

10. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I hear you,but could he be certain he could return home in muddy clothes without being seen in the daytime?

11. CrazyKat

CrazyKat New Member

News articles released that the coroners cause of death was due to the blunt force trauma.

12. Lovejac

Lovejac These boys are my heartstrings!

:blushing: I couldn't figure out how to do it anyway :giggle:

13. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

My thought process in why he needs a mental health eval. especially it.treated by a GP.

http://www.psycheducation.org/depression/ADwithoutAD.htm

Antidepressants can make bipolar disorder worse in several ways (some of these are controversial;here are the data*on that).

They can cause hypomania where there was none.

They can induce cycling, or make it worse.

They may keep a person from becoming truly stable.

And they might, just might, cause some long-term harm, perhaps even irreversible harm.

All posts are MOO

14. CatFancier

CatFancier Former Member

I also remember the COD wasn't released, can we find a link?

15. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

I am leaning towards saturday night or wee hrs of Sunday, myself. I wonder if she went home Saturday night, checked in, then went off to meet up with her 'friend', maybe to go to Burger King?

16. SuperTmo

SuperTmo New Member

Oh.My.Damn.

Poor Jessica.

17. CrazyKat

CrazyKat New Member

This is why I tend to think this was all unplanned. If he had been thinking and planning, he would have thought to locate a different location. Or, maybe he thought that because the property adjacent to the bog is accessible from the highway, maybe he thought that it would indicate anyone could be a suspect.

Or maybe he just underestimated how quickly they would find her. The fact that the underwear and shorts were found nearby and not in the bog makes me wonder if he hid the body on a panic.

Hopefully he will talk and give info on the time frame. I tend to think daytime because the father saw her in bed the night before. I guess we will find out whether he really saw her, or if he just thinks she was in bed. ..did the crime happen that night...

18. Prof

Prof New Member

Excerpt from 8/6/14 NG transcript.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1408/07/ng.01.html

IMO they were checking out a rumor.

19. musicaljoke

musicaljoke Well-Known Member

She had been outside playing all day, so I can't imagine that she would sneak out again after 10:00 to go to BK. A teenager might do that, but would a child so young be so deceptive? I think that she would have slept like a rock ... if she was in her bed.

20. CrazyKat

CrazyKat New Member

Hmm, I checked the local paper and now they say no cause of death released. I swear though that initially, before GG was arrested, there were articles that said she had been raped, strangled and beaten but that the CoD was the blunt force trauma. If I can find a link I will but if anyone else remembers, please look.

21. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

I wonder if they have a drive thru? Maybe one of the local teens was trying to send an important clue and knew he took her for ice cream that night?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.