Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree he probably never considered the LE asking for DNA swabs. The thing is, if people in the neighborhood decline - perhaps because of civil liberties violation, etc. - he could have also declined without standing out. The cooperation of the neighborhood pulling together to find one of their own was his undoing, imo.

I do think he would've been caught anway. LE could get DNA samples without asking. If there were beverages served at the vigil, for example, they could retrieve his discarded cup or bottle.

I never thought that he could be a hero finding her, but that could've crossed his mind. But, I bet the LE would be looking at anyone in the neighborhood who "found" her. Didn't they ask the public NOT to look, but to let the trained people do it?

But, yeah, I'm sure the knock on the door Monday was indeed distressing to him - he really was distraught.

Right! That is what I mean...he never thought in advance about the dna swabbing, and he never thought that they would not want any untrained people searching for her, for fear of tainting the crime scene. Especially never thought the FBI would be there what, the next day or two?? That was some swift action and bravo to all of those that found her and gathered evidence so quickly. But anyway, yeah I don't think he realized that this would come apart so quickly for him.
So if he had envisioned being the hero, I don't think he would have thought about anything like being a suspect or them getting dna samples from other things. If being a hero was a factor, and I am just speculating, then I think that would have become his main goal and he would have lost sight of the details that would prevent it from happening.

I'm really having a hard time believing jenise made it home saturday night. Wouldn't someone have heard something if a door was opened & closed that evening? I suppose gg could have went through a window but I would think someone would have seen him & that is quite the risk to take. I don't think this was planned in advance because clearly he left quite the trail of evidence leading back to him. I think this was something he decided to do in the spur of the moment. I think gg may have offered to walk jenise home that night & maybe no one else noticed that gg left with her. This is purely my theory. It didn't seem like there was any kind of routinely done things at night in her home, as far as coming home by a certain time, brushing teeth, putting on pj's & being in bed by a certain time. I won't speculate as to why but it does seem odd to me. When thinking about the events leading up to her death I can't wrap my head around not reporting her missing until 24 hours later. That also strikes me as odd, do we know if her parents searched for her? was it just the siblings? so much of this case has left me with many unanswered questions. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone other than gg, I'm just wondering what really happened here.

If the family was sitting down for dinner, I can see a parent saying "Hey (insert name of sibling), go see if you can find your sister. Dinner is getting cold and she loves spaghetti (or whatever)."

Would it require two people to accomplish?
JMO.

Not when your past coach is quoted as saying that you are "freakishly strong". At least, I think it was the coach that said that!
No really, I think with as strong as he is, he could have gotten her in there by himself.

Hmm, I don't know...maybe he had plans to move her...but if he wanted to move her then why the 3 foot muddy bog that could not have been easy to get in and out of?? Why not place her body in the shrubbery in the area. I have never been in the area where her body was found, but I have driven on the highway side of it and there are huge scotchbroom bushes that would be much easier to temporarily hide a body in.

So that is why I think the bog was where he intended her to be found. It was a lot of work to get her in there.

Do you think if she had remained in that area, it would have turned into a makeshift grave?

I am not familiar with this geological area.

(snip)

His ask. Fm website...didn't that say something about being on my way to being the state wrestling champion?? But his wrestling stats don't indicate that was going to happen, right?

(snip)
According to the Northwest Washington Wrestling Club website, Gaeta was the star of their team. In 2012, “Gaeta won an individual state title in the Caset 182lb division.” In the same year, he finished second in the 2012 Greco Roman State Championships in Washington. He also represented Olympic High School in wrestling. His varsity record with the school was 23-10.
http://heavy.com/news/2014/08/gabriel-gabe-gaeta-jenise-wright-death-murder-suspect/

Some teens, for some inexplicable reasons, are attracted to children. Pedophiles don't come out of nowhere. They were teens, and even preteens, with attractions to small children.

I'm of the opinion that anyone who has never had pedophilic thoughts or urges would recoil from the very thought of having sexual relations with a child.

This is a really good read. I think it can help us all understand pedophilia a little better. There is an abridged version of this article that was featured on this American life back in April. I'll put the link to the article here. There are some graphic points, but as a whole, it is tastefully done. It is deserving of it's own thread, but I'm not sure which forum is best.

https://medium.com/matter/youre-16-...o-hurt-anyone-what-do-you-do-now-e11ce4b88bdb

A strange thought just came to me...this idea could be way out there, so slam it if you have to.

I haven't followed many missing/abducted/murdered children cases, but for those of you who have followed cases, is there a pattern to the personality type of the VICTIM? My assumption would be predators would pick the meekest of children who would be compliant, quiet, easy subdued. Have you noticed that? Or, are the types of victims random?

Jenise had such a BIG personality and probably could be quite a handful to handle. She seems a risky choice *IF* predators pick the easiest to subdue.

Of course Jenise would've initially gone with her friend GG without struggling, but she was such a spitfire that she doesn't seem like the easiest victim to pick.

I guess it all feels like such a personal crime, not just a predator with perverted tastes for little girls. I think he picked this one specifically. Just trying to figure out why.

I will gladly be corrected....just thinking aloud. JMO,

I think predators often (not always, but often) choose easily trusting children. They might gravitate towards a child who longs for attention. They might gravitate towards a child who isn't watched as closely by parents as other children.

Sadly, it doesn't take someone the size of GG much to subdue a 6-7 year old child, spitfire or no. :(

I think GG picked her because

1) he was sexually attracted to her
2) he was secure in his position in the Wright family--they trusted him
3) opportunity presented itself
4) he knew, through observation, that no alarm would be raised quickly if no one laid eyes on her for several hours

Still not sure if my hero theory has any merit or not, but if it was something he was envisioning (being the hero by being the one to find her body) then imagine how grateful the family would be to the person that found her so that they could mourn her and lay her to rest. Wouldn't that cement your place in their family forever?
So my questions now are, did GG want that type of permanent acceptance into their family? Or did he resent their closeness? (different than the permissive parenting style. I am talking about their attachment to one another, how close-knit they may be).
Did he attack her to hurt them? Or was he sick in an attraction specifically to her?

So many questions.

Still not sure if my hero theory has any merit or not, but if it was something he was envisioning (being the hero by being the one to find her body) then imagine how grateful the family would be to the person that found her so that they could mourn her and lay her to rest. Wouldn't that cement your place in their family forever?
So my questions now are, did GG want that type of permanent acceptance into their family? Or did he resent their closeness? (different than the permissive parenting style. I am talking about their attachment to one another, how close-knit they may be).
Did he attack her to hurt them? Or was he sick in an attraction specifically to her?

So many questions.

I think he was a pedophile.

I don't think it goes much beyond that. It wasn't a cerebral crime. I don't think he envisioned anything other than an unsuccessful search and life returning to normal.

It has also occurs to me that a 6 year old that leaves the home and spends days/hours on end with neighbors, running around eating and sleeping at other's peoples homes and not returning, is a child who doesn't want to be at home.

She had an 8 year old sister...very close to her own age as a built-in playmate. That seems very odd to me.

According to the Northwest Washington Wrestling Club website, Gaeta was the star of their team. In 2012, “Gaeta won an individual state title in the Caset 182lb division.” In the same year, he finished second in the 2012 Greco Roman State Championships in Washington. He also represented Olympic High School in wrestling. His varsity record with the school was 23-10.
http://heavy.com/news/2014/08/gabriel-gabe-gaeta-jenise-wright-death-murder-suspect/

2012 yes but how about 2014, do we know? Did his success record climb or was it dropping over the years and how did he rank on the state level? I am just wondering if maybe his wins were not up to where he wanted them to be in order to achieve the state wrestling champ title. Maybe he was a perfectionist and couldn't handle it, in addition to having an attraction to young girls.

Just speculating.

So many questions.

I have my own doubts as to the first question. Signs point to no one the second question in that he had to be ordered to stay away from other girls in the past according to the neighbor. I think he had strong pedophile tendencies and preteen girls were his preference. Clearly since all of the targets we've heard about were immediate neighbors, proximity played a big part in his targeting. I think he was just a garden-variety opportunistic pedophile, and while I'm sorry for Jenise, I'm grateful for how sloppy he was about the whole thing so that he can be taken out of society for good at such a young age. Had he succeeded, he could have been much more prolific. Of course, time may prove me wrong, maybe we'll find more victims coming out of the woodwork. I hope not.

It has also occurs to me that a 6 year old that leaves the home and spends days/hours on end with neighbors, running around eating and sleeping at other's peoples homes and not returning, is a child who doesn't want to be at home.

She had an 8 year old sister...very close to her own age as a built-in playmate. That seems very odd to me.

Well, possibly and yet she wrote her name all over the house. I think in a way that shows her attachment to home. I just think of her as a really gregarious child with tons of energy, so who would want to be stuck inside a single wide mobile home all day when the world out there is so much more interesting! Especially if she was a person who loved people. Why not go around and visit and have fun? That is how I view her anyway. Maybe I just want to believe that her home life was really good and loving because I don't want it to be anything more tragic for her than what has happened.

Also, edit, this summer the weather here has been exceptionally warm with almost no rainy days. Perfect for being out and around a neighborhood if you are a kid that likes to do that.

SBM

The underwear were not necessarily bloody from the rape. He could have bludgeoned her which caused the blood, then raped her then continued until she passed.

Guess for jury... Would not fathom it does not matter that he perhaps bludgeoned her while his underwear was exposed

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Guess for jury... Would not fathom it does not matter that he perhaps bludgeoned her while his underwear was exposed

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, I could have deleted that. It was confirmed through probable cause report that underwear were bloodied in crotch. Leading to likeliness that they were in fact bloodied from rape.

That broke my heart all over again. What a friendly and trusting little soul. I found this picture "out there". I wanted to share, as it really shows her tenderness. Bless.

Will repost pic as soon as I figure out how not to blow up the margins. :)

Well, possibly and yet she wrote her name all over the house. I think in a way that shows her attachment to home. I just think of her as a really gregarious child with tons of energy, so who would want to be stuck inside a single wide mobile home all day when the world out there is so much more interesting! Especially if she was a person who loved people. Why not go around and visit and have fun? That is how I view her anyway. Maybe I just want to believe that her home life was really good and loving because I don't want it to be anything more tragic for her than what has happened.

Also, edit, this summer the weather here has been exceptionally warm with almost no rainy days. Perfect for being out and around a neighborhood if you are a kid that likes to do that.

Attachments

• 10527447_311714905665974_4377463977962861320_n.jpg
    10527447_311714905665974_4377463977962861320_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 369
Without the answers you see "an evil, crazy, desperate person" but I see a kid and wonder what the heck some adult did to him to make him become a monster. I want to believe that monsters are made not born because it makes me feel less helpless as the parent of 2 teenage boys.

I totally understand that.
I also believe there are natural born killers.

Do you think if she had remained in that area, it would have turned into a makeshift grave?

I am not familiar with this geological area.

I'll admit I didn't know what a "bog" was until this case. If you google "bog definition", this pops up in large font:

"bog
bäg,bôg/
noun
wet muddy ground too soft to support a heavy body.
"the island is a wilderness of bog"
synonyms:marsh, swamp, muskeg, mire, quagmire, morass, slough, fen, wetland, bogland"

That makes me think the answer to your question is "yes". ;(

There is nothing wrong with children playing outside...
they just need to be supervised.
That free range stuff is not a wise thing. imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads