WA WA - Jessie Rubio-Montejano, 23, Wenatchee, 23 June 2016

I think this may be The father of at least one of her kids: http://www.ifiberone.com/news/polic...cle_2e9ed802-7054-11e2-be36-0019bb30f31a.html
http://www.ifiberone.com/news/polic...cle_3ec86d20-e4cc-11e5-be2d-436f54f4def8.html

I couldn't find a picture of him but there are photos of a guy referred to as 'Jesus' with her during her pregnancy and holding one baby. The way one of her profiles is for Moore makes me think that is her maiden name. Also, she is listed as having lived in Ephrata at one point.

I found his facebook but assume I can't post it here. Does anyone know if police have ruled him out of being involved in her disappearance?

Jessie was last seen around 6:30 pm near S. Wenatchee Ave & Ferry St.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/F...m2!3m1!1s0x549bcce77bd267eb:0xb608ba319ef864c

Thats a BIG river.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    208 KB · Views: 66
If anyone here knows the many physical characteristics of Jesse, please rule out this unidentified person found 2/15/17. Click the navigation links on the left of the site below to learn more about case 17-0629.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/16710

What little I do know does not seem to fit Jessie’s characteristics, but I will pass this on. I have not heard of a hysterectomy (this person has no uterus), and I don’t think she ever had “dark hair”. A few other things did not seem quite right to me, either.

Thanks for the possibility, GigTu. It never hurts to have someone who might know take a look.

Bump for Jessie.

I am from Wenatchee and have known her dad since high school, though I hadn’t realized until we reconnected on FB that Jessie was his daughter. She is still missing. This is so sad that she has just disappeared and there are no answers. Would really love for her to be found so that the family can have some peace and maybe some answers. It’s a small town and someone must know something!

Bump for Jessie.

I am from Wenatchee and have known her dad since high school, though I hadn’t realized until we reconnected on FB that Jessie was his daughter. She is still missing. This is so sad that she has just disappeared and there are no answers. Would really love for her to be found so that the family can have some peace and maybe some answers. It’s a small town and someone must know something!
Pardon the year-late "welcome" @racheldazy, glad to have a local here. Have there been local updates on Jessie? Is she commonly referred to as Jessie Grace Moore also? Maybe this aka should be added to the thread title. I'll look for an MSM article to link. ETA: link for thread title support Family still seeking answers three years after Wenatchee woman disappears - NCWLIFE

Last edited:
Jessie's case is on Dr. Phil right now, but it seems like they're focusing on her mom becoming a 'gun-toting grandma' trying to join gangs to investigate her daughter's disappearance. So exploitative!

On June 20, 2016, 23-year-old Jessie Grace vanished without a trace from her hometown of Wenatchee, Washington. It’s been almost four years since Jessie disappeared, and there have been zero sightings.

Her younger sister, Brittany, says she has accepted that her sister is most likely dead and claims her mother has become obsessed with trying to solve the case, even infiltrating local gangs to try to find answers. But that’s not all.

From Suburban Housewife to Wannabe “Gang Member” Detective

Finding Jessie Grace
A place dedicated to Jessie Grace Moore (Rubio-Montejano), where we can keep people actively looking for her and keep hope alive. As well as, sharing our thoughts, feelings, ideas, and activities.

Grace's Place
We are a group of women who have come together to support each other through social media. This group was made in Jessie Grace's honor.

Grace's Place
17 Oct 2016
Graces Place also has a secret group for support where woman can feel free to talk about any issues they may have in a private place, no judgements.....if you are interested in joining please message us and we will instruct you how to join! All woman are welcome!
1f49c.png

Please feel free to private message us If you have any information on any missing persons posted on our page, or if you need help finding resources for any help in your area we may be able to point you in the right direction! We will maintain your privacy!

Finding Jessie Grace
A place dedicated to Jessie Grace Moore (Rubio-Montejano), where we can keep people actively looking for her and keep hope alive. As well as, sharing our thoughts, feelings, ideas, and activities.

Grace's Place
We are a group of women who have come together to support each other through social media. This group was made in Jessie Grace's honor.

Grace's Place
17 Oct 2016
Graces Place also has a secret group for support where woman can feel free to talk about any issues they may have in a private place, no judgements.....if you are interested in joining please message us and we will instruct you how to join! All woman are welcome!
1f49c.png

Please feel free to private message us If you have any information on any missing persons posted on our page, or if you need help finding resources for any help in your area we may be able to point you in the right direction! We will maintain your privacy!
TY @YaYa_521
See Feb 1 post at link :( Finding Jessie Grace

I always got the impression that Jessie just walked away from her life and was living on the streets some place. It seems that she suffered from mental illness. She's the right age for schizophrenia. I can't understand why police think she was a homicide victim. I wonder who put the letters SIC on her shaved head. Could she have done that on her own? I doubt it. I couldn't do it to myself. I also wonder if it was supposed to spell out SICK.

OCT 27, 2021
Not giving up: Sister of missing Wenatchee woman remains unwavering in her search for her sibling five years after she vanished

617a1d082d4e9.image.png
617a1d6f539e5.image.png

BM, sister of Jessie-Grace Rubio-Montejano, remains committed to finding her sister despite her missing for the last five years.

Last month, BM fundraised enough money to post a missing advertisement on an electronic roadside billboard in Wenatchee.

[...]

Evitt [Wenatchee Police Detective] says sightings of Jessie have trickled in after her disappearance with one of the most recent sightings in 2020.

[...]

Evitt says multiple people have been interviewed who were with Jessie before she vanished, but nothing had materialized from the information they provided to police. Evitt says promising leads to Jessie’s whereabouts whether she’s dead or alive have been difficult to come by. Evitt says some of the people police tried to question did not want to talk or may have been withholding information.

[...]

The 'Lewis Clark Valley Murders' Continue to Unnerve Lewiston, ID (lonestar923.com)

Jessie Grace Rubio-Montejano Missing Since June 20, 2016​

Jessie is missing from Wenatchee, WA. AKA is Jessie Grace Moore. If you have information or have seen this missing person, please contact the Wenatchee Police Department - Sgt. Jim West - (509) 888-4251 or RiverCom Dispatch – (509) 663-9911 WSP Missing Persons Unit: 1-800-543-5678

Read More: The 'Lewis Clark Valley Murders' Continue to Unnerve Lewiston, ID | The 'Lewis Clark Valley Murders' Continue to Unnerve Lewiston, Idaho 40 Years Later

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back