WA WA - Joseph Pichler, 18, Bremerton, 5 Jan 2006 - Child Actor - #2

Believe09,
I am just trying to gather my thoughts here. You vaguely reference the About.com website twice, in post #56 post #459 of the previous discussion thread. You allude to info that is different than what we now know. Would you please post a specific link, if it is something that we haven't cleared up and will benefit the search for Joe? Thanks, with so many questions I get confused easily...

Oh, and also would you mind pointing out the specific difference in info we currently have, and what is listed on "America's Most Wanted" about Joe, also your post #56. Sharon and Kathy might want the chance to go to AMV and clear it up. As you say, it was last updated 4/10/2007. Thanks! :)

Kathy said she would be logging on this weekend. I am going to save these questions for her. I don't know and would just have to ask her. I wouldn't be able to reply back for several days.
I understood the reason for the party was just to hang out. I understood this from Joe's friends.
If you look at MySpace history, you can see they had been asking him for quite some time.

Where are these above post that sherryggg is posting on this thread coming from? I see that they are post that sharon has posted and sherryggg is bring them onto ws forum?

Hi Windchime,
They are from the previous discussion thread, that Christine closed already.

Sharon,
This is in Skagit County, sort of far from where Joe went missing. I know you said Kathy has driven to different areas checking on things, so maybe she would like to know about this if she doesn't already.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/15414926/detail.html

Good deal!! I forwarded her the article. With the problems Washington has with organizing missing/unidentified people, this kind of stuff is exactly what we are looking for!
Your the best!!

Sharon, could you please answer starviego and believe's questions regarding the gaming, if you know? Was gaming the purpose of the party? Was it a role playing game? Other than the fact that he collected these cards, some of which were apparently valuable, what does one DO with them? I don't know the first thing about it, but something reminds me of the Dungeons and Dragons hype of a few years ago. Sorry to sound dense, but I'm a card playing illiterate! Starviego had some interesting questions a few posts ago. Thanks.

Sorry, I don't know. I never played the game. I call Magic The Gathering help desk when I have a question. They were the only source of info I could find.

Hi,
The first discussion thread seems to have been archived, so I was wondering about the e-mail list that was located there. I'm not clear what the consensus was about sending e-mail to media. The idea had been to get Joe's story out in a positive, non-confrontational way, and believe09's letter to SAG was very good. What do you guys think?

*I am fine either way, just want to be sure to do the right thing..

Chicogirl,
You are a doll. I think that's what everybody wants. But, where are the e-mail lists? I am afraid I didn't save them.

HI Sharon - I have kept up with Joe's disappearance over the last few weeks. I totally understand why you have gotten demoralized a few times over the last few months. I am not going to pretend I know what it is like to know someone who is gone and being rejected by the authorities at every turn.
I admire your dedication, passion and enthusiasm regarding finding out what happened to Joe. I could only hope if I ever got into a situation like Joe's family I would have friends as strong as you to help back me up.
You are doing a great job and if it were not for you most of us wouldn't know about Joe which means thousands of others wouldn't know about Joe.
Keep up the good work - you are making a difference.

Well said Gaia! Excellent analogy of the compexity of this case. Welcome to Joe's forum! :) Yes,I agree, Sharon does a great job dedicating so much time and effort.
You go girl, Sharon. :clap: Keep up the HARD/GREAT work!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: I appreciate your hard work reporting the facts!

Here you go Sherry- Sorry it took a minute to find it!! Ive been snowed in at Lake Tahoe to its nice to be back- Ive KIT with Sharon and she is doing a great job!! You both derserve some kudos for all your dedication to Joe and Kathy/Pichler family. :blowkiss: :clap:

Thank you, but Sharon has done all the heavy lifting here. I think we have all learned so much from this experience, even though we have no training at this sort of thing. I know the family reads here, so please don't give up, because we won't, OK? We may make mistakes, but I am sincere in saying our hearts are in the right places. I am dogged in my search for answers not just for the family, but for all missing people and crime victims. If I go about it the wrong way sometimes, hopefully I can evolve and learn from each mistake.
:blowkiss:Sherry

I am letting EVERYONE know that if things don't change on this forum we will be closing and removing it. Please let's get back on topic and work together. It takes a group of people to work together to help find and/or bring a missing loved one home to their family.

I am letting EVERYONE know that if things don't change on this forum we will be closing and removing it. Please let's get back on topic and work together. It takes a group of people to work together to help find and/or bring a missing loved one home to their family.

Thank you Windchime- That was long overdue!!! :clap:
For the new people who have posted on Joe's forum, please start/continue to email the sample we have or write a summary of your own about Joes case- I will look for the sample Sharon made and repost- I will repost the media outlets email addys again to remind you all- Thanks and I know Joes family thanks you too. :blowkiss:
Lets all start this media campaign and get these emails out and some attention drawn towards Joe Pichler!!

I agree Chicogirl,
At one point we had a very nice train of thought going, so I am sure we can continue. Sharon, do you know if Kathy would like us to continue with the e-mails to media? Starviego, please continue...you have some new interesting theories we haven't explored. :)

I just copied and pasted both letters that Sharon wrote and emailed them to all of the addresses that are listed so far. Sure hope some of this work you all are doing helps in some way. I sure hope that human leg bone in Skagit isn't Joe's but any information would be helpful, although I hate to use the word "closure". Any more information regarding the bone? Any possibility it could be Joe's? :confused:

Chico, I think everyone will "behave" now! Just some high emotions and misunderstandings. Everyone is too dedicated and mature to let a few bad posts derail our train! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I just visited AMW website and read about Joe's case. I didn't read it closely because I wanted to send them an email also. The only incorrect thing that I noticed was that they said the car was found on january 9. Also they sort of implied that he was spending alot of his trust fund money, but that could just be my interpretation of it. I watched AMW last nite and there was one case on there that had been profiled SIX times, while cases like Joe's and others have not even been on ONCE. The case from last nite was just a car thief who escaped from prison. While what he did is illegal and he is wanted, its not like he is a serial killer or even hurt anyone, or is missing with family desperately looking for him! I didn't put that in my email to AMW because I didn't want to PO anyone but its just not right! Sorry so long, just my thoughts. :crazy:

Here is another link which I found helpful-this is a lengthy forum about Joe Pichler as well with some different angles that have been explored from some of the angles here. There is some good information about ferry times etc...
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?msg=18833&nav=messages&webtag=ab-crime

This is from John Douglas' Mind hunter forum, also discussing the "underground" feeling that Joe was unhappy being back in Bremerton. Some of these posters appear to be locals:
http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44789

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalloryK