Recovered/Located WA - Karter (Haley) Osborne, 20, Kent, 15 Feb 2021

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Protectwomenandgirls, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Protectwomenandgirls

Protectwomenandgirls Well-Known Member

Per Q13 Fox News/Washington's Most Wanted

I am not able to paste text. Please refer to images for details

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021

2. YaYa_521

YaYa_521 Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Welcome to WS & Ty for starting a thread for Karter, @Protectwomenandgirls!

Here's the text and a pic of Karter:

[​IMG]
    BBM

David Rose Q13 Fox News
    8 Apr 2021
    MISSING: Kent Police are asking for your help to find 20-year-old Haley Osborne who goes by Karter. There is a very serious concern for her safety. Her mother is pleading for someone to come forward with information.

If you have seen her anywhere in south along County or can help detectives locate her, please call the Kent PD tip line at 253.856.5808 or email KPDTipline@kentwa.gov
    If you wish to remain anonymous, please send a tip to Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound with what you know. You can text tips through the P3 Tips App or call 1-800-222-8477.

Karter was last known to be in the Belltown neighborhood of Seattle on February 13th before heading to Kent on February 15th and then south towards Auburn. Her family has searched the homeless encampments and talked to numerous people to try to find out what happened to her. Before she disappeared, she usually checked in with her family every couple of weeks.

Her mom, C. F., posted this message on Facebook:
    “She has a family who loves her, although she has lived a different lifestyle than us, she is our person, she matters to us, we will get to the bottom of her disappearance.
    Right now FOR ME...I just can't even function with my daughter missing... She is always so appreciative and happy about the small things in life... she has the biggest heart no matter what she has been through.. She is so easy to please! My heart hurts.. she doesn't deserve any of this.. my heart breaks for her, I will keep hope and won't give up, I never have, never would have either, and never will.

I just want to say.. I so appreciate each of you sharing, praying, and commenting without judgment to my sweet daughter.. she has been condemned, judged, made fun of, and hurt enough becauseof who she is... To me she is a beautiful person. It truly means the world to see such kind hearted people who care no matter who she is [​IMG]

Haley ‘Karter’ Osborne is 5’7” 125 lbs with blue eyes, and short/shaved brown hair.
    She has “Tough guy" tattooed above her right eyebrow, "Eye of providence" on the side/bottom of her left eye, a large butterfly tattoo on her neck and multiple tats on her hands and arms.

Please give her mom the answers they desperately need right now.

Kent Police Department
    Washington's Most Wanted
    Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound

3. Penny4YourThoughts

Penny4YourThoughts Well-Known Member