WA - Kiera Inman, 16, Spokane, 1 May 2016

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by wantjustice, May 2, 2016.

1. wantjustice

wantjustice Always hoping

Kiera Inman was last seen near E. Houghton Court in north Spokane. Authorities say Kiera is developmentally delayed and also requires medication for an undisclosed medical issue. Kiera's grandmother said Kiera left on foot but her cell phone tracked her as possibly being in the car. Police say Kiera left evidence that she left willingly, but police say she functions at a diminished capacity and is "unable to make realistic life choices."

http://www.khq.com/story/31868854/police-looking-for-missing-and-endangered-16-year-old-spokane-girl

2. Loading...

3. wantjustice

Here is this young lady. 13139127_1184407068257481_6662160005411842826_n.jpg

And she does currently have that green cast. Hopefully that will get people's attention.

4. wantjustice

This is the guy she is believed to be with: 13133396_1184406948257493_5684849585758541245_n.jpg

Zachary Wayne Jones Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Blonde Age: 30 Year(s) old
    Weight: 118 Lbs

5. wantjustice

6. wantjustice

She left with her blanket and favorite stuffed dog :(. I am so worried about her! Kiera's family was all over SM. I know they are so scared.

7. Mistree

Mistree Active Member

I'm in Northwest Oregon and I just got an amber alert.

8. wantjustice

Glad they are spreading the word to neighboring states! I wonder which way he is heading with her.

9. Wynnella

Wynnella New Member

10. KayElJay

KayElJay Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This just keeps getting more and more scary...

http://www.myfoxspokane.com/grandmother-of-missing-spokane-teen-says-shes-terrified/

11. SashaFinch

SashaFinch New Member

I got an amber alert on my phone in southwest Idaho.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

12. KayElJay

KayElJay Moderator Staff Member Moderator

13. cuffem

cuffem Active Member

I am praying he does not harm her in any way.He drove all the way from Virginia to take her and live in a car?For how long would that last or is this a lie he told her and he has other plans.Please let there be just one ounce of compassion in his sole to see she may look mature physically but is mentally a little girl.

14. wantjustice

This is now trending on FB!

15. mrsobrien

mrsobrien Active Member

16. wantjustice

Another photo. She looks different without her glasses on in this photo. 13096195_10153428431396875_8349105599587205515_n.png Really praying this guy will just drop her off somewhere safe.

17. wantjustice

18. margarita25

margarita25 Jessica Ridgeway. Never Forgotten.

[​IMG]
    The car that Inman and Jones are travelling is believed to look like this. (Photo: KREM)

"They are believed to be traveling in a 1997 blue Acura (similar to the picture above) with faded paint and Virginia license plate number: VGD6867. "

Attached Files:

19. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

20. Lmustang89

Lmustang89 Active Member

38 Replies ยท 26 mins
    Jeanette Baldwin
    Jeanette Baldwin Thank you all for your support and prayers throughout this difficult time. I know you all have many questions as to how this all happened. I reassure you my niece Kiera Powniku isn't safe with this guy. There's many details about this that I will choose not to disclose until she is found. If you want to know more you can go to our local news station khq.com and watch the video that was posted yesterday that will give you more info on how this all went down.
    Again, I can't stress how much we need to share share share and being my niece home safe....
    We love you so much honey and no matter what you can come home. Just pick up that phone and call us. frown emoticon
    #Spokane #WA #VA #MissingChild #KieraInman #ZacharyJones #AmberAlert #HSTNG

⚠️URGENT MISSING CHILD⚠️
    We have made contact with
    Kiera's family and they desperately need our assistance! We are including a statement from them as well.

SPOKANE, Wash. – An AMBER alert that was issued for a missing Spokane girl on Monday evening remains in effect on Tuesday morning.

Kiera Inman, 16, has been missing since Sunday. She was wearing thick-rimmed glasses with a green cast on her arm. She is listed at 5'3" with brown hair, 110 lbs. and has a scar on her abdomen.

She is believed to be traveling with Zachary Jones, 30, in a 1997 blue Acura (similar to the picture above) with Virginia license plate number: VGD6867. Jones is listed at 5'8" with blonde hair and blue eyes. No information was provided on what he was last wearing.

Inman is developmentally delayed and requires medication for a medical issue, according to a release.

The child's grandmother said she left on foot but her cell phone tracked her possibly in a vehicle. She left evidence that she left willingly however functions at a diminished capacity and unable to make realistic life choices.

If you have information regarding this case, please contact Spokane Police Department at 509-456-2233.

A message from her family:
    "We appreciate the continued support and love that people all over the US have shown us by sharing her story and to keep an eye out for their car! Kiera has developmental delays due to medical problems as a child and she takes medication for a sever medical issue. She took her meds with her but she will eventually run out and wilk get very sick. She may be 16 but her mind set is that of a younger person. She can't make good choices for herself."

Help Save The Next Girl
    KHQ Home
    KHQ provides local news, breaking news, weather, sports and information for the Inland Northwest including Spokane, Coeur d'Alene, Post Falls, Deer Park, Moscow, Pullman and surrounding areas.
    KHQ.COM

Source: Fox 12 Oregon facebook page

21. watcher9

watcher9 Well-Known Member

It is horrifying how many predators are on line just watching for someone to prey on.