Found Alive WA - L.C., 15, Pierce County, 9 May 2018 *arrests*

Group hug!! LC we embrace you in healing with shining love and light. Sending you strength, happiness and everything good in the future.

What an amazing turn of events. LC’s unspeakable ordeal has no doubt imo now started a chain reaction which, so far, has led to the apprehension of 3 monsters; I’m looking forward to the next step of the investigation where they will now backtrace her every step, and possibly arrest more participants.

Last edited:
I hope this is an appropriate place to ask for advice. I need to change the Facebook post as soon as possible. I have to put in a request to fb and they say it may take several days, and I can't unpublished it during that review period.
Her family would like it to remain up and hopefully be a tool to help others.
All the names I have picked so far have been declined by fb f think because they are already being used.
Any ideas would be great, because we need her name down asap to protect privacy.

Thank you!

I hope this is an appropriate place to ask for advice. I need to change the Facebook post as soon as possible. I have to put in a request to fb and they say it may take several days, and I can't unpublished it during that review period.
All the names I have picked so far have been declined by fb f think because they are already being used.
Any ideas would be great, because we need her name down asap to protect privacy.

Thank you!
Why don't you just start a new page that the family approves of, send out a mass private message to all your followers of your current page and let them know about the new page when it's ready. You can then take down the current page with her name on it. You can do that pretty quickly, probably within minutes.
ETA: Never mind. I just read the rest of your post. They won't let you take it down while it's in review. Does Facebook have an option to live chat with their staff? If so they should be able to get it down sooner.

Last edited:

Thank you!

Maybe LE can contact FB to speed up the process.

IMO The headline and the caption under the video are misleading and not at all what the officer in the video actually said.

The caption uses the words "knew about the effort to find her and changed her appearance to remain hidden, police said"

However the officer actually said "her appearance had been changed, in other words her appearance was different than when she left her home on May 9th. She was aware of the massive effort to locate her and bring her home safely."

Never does the LE Officer use the words " to remain hidden". Nothing about remaining hidden at all. Massive difference IMO.

When I have the actual words from LE in a video I will take that over the twisted way it is written by a reporter. It's just that the story makes it sound like she was trying not to be found.

All JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back