Found Alive WA - L.C., 15, Pierce County, 9 May 2018 *arrests*

So where is she?? Did they pass her off to someone else? Is she even still alive?

If someone here could pleaaaaase help with a map showing all the points, especially where they were apprehended, etc. I would really really appreciate it.

In the case I mentioned yesterday they were able to find the victim by sending flyers to all the motels and the front desk staff recognized the couple...

So where is she?? Did they pass her off to someone else? Is she even still alive?

If someone here could pleaaaaase help with a map showing all the points, especially where they were apprehended, etc. I would really really appreciate it.

In the case I mentioned yesterday they were able to find the victim by sending flyers to all the motels and the front desk staff recognized the couple...

RBBM

Sadly, I find myself asking the same question, especially now that it has been reported Fitzpatrick tried to kill himself in jail. It makes me wonder if he has done something even more serious (or heinous) than what he had done before.

And then there is this article ...:

“[SBM]

The girl's mother told police the teen was missing and last seen in her room about 1 a.m. May 9. When the mother checked on her daughter at 8 a.m., the girl was gone.

In the days that followed, classmates who shared email accounts with LC said the passwords had been changed, and that they couldn't log into the accounts.

LC's mother also found the girl's Facebook password had been changed.

Last week, a detective interviewed an acquaintance of the teen, an 18-year-old man who said he and the girl had hung out together the day she went missing. He said they went to the Federal Way Transit Center, where they met a man and woman investigators later identified as Counts and Fitzpatrick.

The 18-year-old said they went to an RV in the area, used a synthetic hallucinogen and then went to an apartment. That's where he said he heard Counts and Fitzpatrick tell LC they could take her to a hotel and that she could get paid if she took photos.

The woman asked the 18-year-old to take a walk with her. During the walk, she told him LC wanted him to go away. Instead, he ran back to the apartment, where the man and woman yelled for him to leave. LC called out that it was OK for him to go, and to ‘stay safe.’

Another witness said the group all left together.

LC wasn't in the apartment when police searched it and found zip-ties and a shovel in the dining room.

[SBM]

Messages on Counts' phone suggested she and Fiztpatrick were promoting prostitution with the girl. Officers also found photos of the girl on Counts' phone.

[SBM]” (BBM)

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article212146294.html

“... found zip-ties and a shovel in the dining room“: Extremely concerning.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>

Human Trafficking in Washington State: Net Nanny Operation Results in 10 Arrests

Human Trafficking in Washington State: Net Nanny Operation Results in 10 Arrests - OUR Stories

According to news reports, the men who have been arrested in these ongoing sting operations are PTA presidents, School Teachers, Little League Coaches, an Emergency Room Nurse (male), they are fathers, many of them are retired executives. Not necessarily the really creepy guy waiting in the ally.

IMO - Human trafficking far surpasses the illegal drug trade, and the guns, they can both be used and gone. The victims of trafficking can be used over and over again. And somehow it needs to be stopped.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, when they begin naming the "men" who use these children for their own gratification, we might see some changes. It's a supply and demand situation. And men protecting other men.

I was thinking something similar....what kind of creeps want to have sex with a drugged up 15 year old?
I had actually also started a thread a while back about the motels, etc that protect these people. Note to find and post.

Eta: I did see one case where a good trucker saw something like this happening and reported it.

IMO, when they begin naming the "men" who use these children for their own gratification, we might see some changes. It's a supply and demand situation. And men protecting other men.

YES!! And it's bigger than men protecting men. It's women, men, church members, friends, neighbors and the victims who protect these predators. I always say the reason that molestation is so rampant is that no one wants to publicly name the person. They might say it happened, but the rest is silent. It is why each predator can abuse hundreds of children . Until we become ok calling them out and prosecuting, it will continue. It is the reason I don't go to my friends kids parties. I know what her step dad did. And everyone else has a party like nothing. I stare him down and remove every little girl from the room when he walks in. They want me to stop making a scene. I refuse to let him go unnoticed.

YES!! And it's bigger than men protecting men. It's women, men, church members, friends, neighbors and the victims who protect these predators. I always say the reason that molestation is so rampant is that no one wants to publicly name the person. They might say it happened, but the rest is silent. It is why each predator can abuse hundreds of children . Until we become ok calling them out and prosecuting, it will continue. It is the reason I don't go to my friends kids parties. I know what her step dad did. And everyone else has a party like nothing. I stare him down and remove every little girl from the room when he walks in. They want me to stop making a scene. I refuse to let him go unnoticed.

Good for you and even better for those little girls. I worked for many years in a doctors surgery. I would read the letters sent by psychiatrists when these grown up girls were sent for their issues after fathers, step fathers and mum's boyfriend had abused them in childhood. Scores of them, but none of them were ever prosecuted. People inside and outside the families knew or suspected, but no one talked.

Good for you and even better for those little girls. I worked for many years in a doctors surgery. I would read the letters sent by psychiatrists when these grown up girls were sent for their issues after fathers, step fathers and mum's boyfriend had abused them in childhood. Scores of them, but none of them were ever prosecuted. People inside and outside the families knew or suspected, but no one talked.

Exactly. That is what needs to change. One man abuses GENERATIONS of girls. It's time to shine a light and let those roaches run for their lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back