WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss MM I thought the same thing to a tea of what you posted.

i dont think anyone is implying that or at least I sure hope they arent. If you were questioning my use of the word "verified", it is just simply that we ask anyone who is associated with a case at all to contact the owner of the board if they are going to post information here or answer questions. We do this because anyone can make a name up on a board and claim to be someone else and we try very hard to keep people from being hurt by that type of thing.

Ok if you are implying I or any of my children had anything to do with Lindsey missing have the FBI get contact info from SB next time they are on a conference call! We have air tight alibis...It will take very little time for them to verify where we were when Lindsey went missing! I will gladly turn over everything..my work video ( cameras at work...phone records...places I went to to shop and get gas! bank statement showing all transactions) My minor children do not drive..don't work... But maybe you should be willing to do the same?? under our noses might be here on websleuths! is that what you meant! Stay on track..your a great detective and even you should have found this much information out!

For what it's worth, the pressure is on and steaming over as regards LB standstill, and no evidence or discovery, it sounds to me like all of those invested in LB over the months in this thread -- including myself -- are simply frustrated by no new hopes.

Lonelyjenny, you are a welcome helper to the search for answers and the WS verification process is excellent, I went through it and it was tough. If you are verified you will have free expression to comment, with respect. I hope you hang in there and share your thoughts, because there is only ONE focus here, to love and find Lindsey, and safe is our eternal hope for her.

JMO

Good to know Klaas Kids are helping with the search for Lindsey. They tried to help in the Jennifer and Adrianna Wix case. Sadly, the property owners who said they would be able to search pulled back on that promise when Klaas Kids came to town. They did search the surrounding areas and the Wix family was very impressed with them.

LonelyJenny, if a member from this forum contacted your children, I hope they regret that decision and apologize to you. That is just wrong and I don't blame you from being upset. Those of us who have been around here often know that kind of searching isn't tolerated here. I hope you know that now as well. :blowkiss: to your family.

Something to think about. The very best possible outcome of LB's dissappearance is that it was an "inside" job. That a relative or a friend of a relative picked her up and felt she needed a new life somewhere. My next point is important here. This is close to the best possible outcome whether we, the rest of the world, know about it or not.

Yes, it would be better to have her back home safe and sound and the rest of us could feel better. But, my goodness, on Friday I will be in McCleary searching for her body. I really really hope a relative has her and she is watching TV right now.

mikeb, Your spot on! If you stick with FBI stats it certainly looks like the key players surrounding Lindsey's day that Fri. are central to the case in holding clues that they may or not may not realize. Congrats for joining the search as Lindsey needs the good guys. If you fly again could you check out Melbourne for parks, clearings that must be driven into. Thanks!

Mikeb The area specifically I would like to have a fly over for is the camp called, "Friends Landing & camping. There is a site caleed www.GimpOn the Go.com thats shows a bio of the land used for people with spinalcord injuries. For many reasons this is important to me. Thanks again and am looking forward to all pics. The area I'm interested in within the park would be a road driving into an area of the park once in that leads to an opening only one way in and out, possible rocky like parking within the clearing (landing). This may be an area that a guide, caertaker with parks, caretaker offering services for the disabled within the park like fishing ect... would better know. Wish I could be Bullwinkle to your Rocky when you take to the skies! ~<3~

The caretaker at FL isn't involved with anything but taking care of the campground area itself. The couple who takes care of the property lives in a home that is in the center of the campgrounds near the bathrooms. I rarely see them out and about and I walk FL every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and sometimes on Fridays. My husband also fishes out there two times a week (late at night as it's a good Sturgeon fishing area)

The help with the disabled is done by whoever the disabled person brings to help.

The road into FL is paved and very well maintained. The only gravel area is a parking area for cars and such at the boat launch. The campgrounds are 100% disabled accessible. The roads, walkways and even the campgrounds themselves are paved.

Jenny O At this point don't try to exclude any area until some of us look into it as well. Why wouldn't this be an area to look into as others that have been stated? A negative tone of discounting another members concerns is discounting to what they think and feel is of impotance. May I ask how you find some of the areas you wished searched as it might help me discard what I feel is relavent. Also many posting here need to know how one another come to our thoughts of what we want looked into. Takes a village!

Karen, where in my post did I say that this area shouldn't be talked about?

If you re-read my post you will see that I actually answered some of the questions you had. Something a photograph that MikeB takes can't answer. Friends Landing is a stones throw away from my front porch... I figured I could/would/should answer any questions you had.

I know the area well. I volunteered 6 months worth of my time to help build it. I walk there every other day with my dogs, I used to take my disabled mother there for church retreats, camping, walks and fishing. I have taken my kids (and now my granddaughter) there to play on the playground.

I said in the dreams/visions thread that I agreed it should be researched. I don't know why you are getting so defensive.

Karen, where in my post did I say that this area shouldn't be talked about?

If you re-read my post you will see that I actually answered some of the questions you had. Something a photograph that MikeB takes can't answer. Friends Landing is a stones throw away from my front porch... I figured I could/would/should answer any questions you had.

I know the area well. I volunteered 6 months worth of my time to help build it. I walk there every other day with my dogs, I used to take my disabled mother there for church retreats, camping, walks and fishing. I have taken my kids (and now my granddaughter) there to play on the playground.

I said in the dreams/visions thread that I agreed it should be researched. I don't know why you are getting so defensive.

Your imput is valuable. Sometimes a post can be misconstrued. Thank you for looking into the terrain and park activities and sharing your perspective of that one area in the Melbourne & surrounding area. ~<3~

If you have questions about something I posted.. I suggest you PM me instead of jumping on my case in the open forum.

It's starting to become a tad annoying that you for some reason think I'm trying to jeopardize the searches for Lindsey. This is the second time you've done it when I've tried to give you information on an area you were questioning.

Absolutly as we are both here for the same reason. Once again I thank you for the information you provide and the services you have provided in Lindsey's name. I realize everyone actions in sluething are intricate to the case. ~<3~ So who was and what was going on in McCleary last Friday as Tuba's post is once again interesting?

releasing some positive energy......
bubbles.gif

its all for you Lindsey :blowkiss:

Posting prayers for Linsdey, and so that those that are curious about the posts and events of 8-21 can see and follow the link in my sig, as the events of that day will be discussed there, not here.

I hope something breaks soon. We have all kind of hit the wall here, myself included. It's time for a break or a presser...wth happened to our pressers?

Hey guys - if you haven't already, please take a look at Tricia's post regarding the search this weekend. If you have done anything in the way of trying to get supplies or find out what is needed, etc. please post what you have done there, so that we can all see what is being done and what needs to be done.

Thanks,

Salem

Thank you Boondock.

OT~ This is an aside and it has nothing whatsoever to do with anything...but I'm glad to see that write2write is putting her time and energy into helping put information on the internet for Lindsey. (write2write is family friend KK). I think those are her initials. She was the Mother of the child's who's home Lindsey had visited earlier on the day she was abducted.

Again, just an aside.

I have a couple of questions.

1. Whatever became of the lead where someone saw a girl in Hoodsport going by the name of Lindsey?

2. Was the fire that was started in Capital Forest in a "brush pile" with an "incindiery device" ever investigated? And exactly where was that?

Also, I shot a couple hundred aerials yesterday and my computer is crunching them now and I hope to have them posted by tonight. So, those of you unable to search on the ground on Friday there's plenty of photos that will need scrutinized.

I'm going to try to post them on a Flikr account where they will show up on a map. We'll see how that goes.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member