WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
KOMO news just reported that both properties searched today are owned by the same woman (I believe I heard them say woman) and that they asked everyone to leave the premises at a house where they served a search warrant. Quite a bit of land covered in search, otherwise nothing new reported.

KOMO news just reported that both properties searched today are owned by the same woman (I believe I heard them say woman) and that they asked everyone to leave the premises at a house where they served a search warrant. Quite a bit of land covered in search, otherwise nothing new reported.

That is interesting they said woman...I have found records for a woman owning 2 parcels together there off of Foreman Rd...
I'm still busy with the kids for a little while longer, I will be back in a bit.
I'll post what info I know is allowed at that time, someone may already have the info by now.

IMG00192-20090925-1554.jpg

IMG00193-20090925-1555.jpg

IMG00189-20090925-1543.jpg

as far as they are letting people in :\

(foreman rd)

This is very excellent, if LE is getting involved in this something must sound solid to them to send out the vehicles. I sincerely hope that if anything comes from this search that it is a rescue and not a recovery. Excellent photos JVK, they put a reality and sincerety to the situation. I honestly hope that I will be forced to apologize for my past comments. Perhaps my subjective comments were a bit less than valuable if this search relates to what was discussed in the other thread.

It would be so excellent if Lindsey was found, alive, and breathing, period. It would be beyond excellent, it would be a gift to all of us that excels all hopes to date.

Something interesting as well is there is a Pet Resort out there as well, but I dont believe this to be the place. There was just alot of talk about Lindsey liking animals so much....

Ok now that I said that one of the women along the road that I have located does own this Pet Resort...Sitting on 5 acres

I always thought that she would be found somewhere in the area of the "Forks" book, but if she is found alive, no matter where, I would breath one huge sigh of relief, for all here at WS, for Mum Baum, for all of the fantastic locals who have devoted themselves in one amazing way, and for Lindsey, who will be given another chance to grow and share her talents with all of us.

One of my hopes is to see her graduate and to be valedictorian, sharing the way that she overcame trouble. That would be so cool, and I hope for that.

IMO I do not believe the address or name should be posted until we can establish what relation this has to Lindsey's case. I know others are not going to agree, but I am fearful that innocent parties could be in harms way if this information is posted here.

I'm coming up with possible search address's
100 or 149 Foreman Rd.
I am only going by what information is been put out by LE and the media mainly the fact that they are adjoing properties along the area stated. See what else I can find, this is not fact, just my observations...

Addresses posted by LE don't seem to me to be nasty as long as they have already been provided to media. Just my view on that

If you have any ability to listen to this thread, Lindsey, please work out a way to respond in a way that you are able. This post is in hope that you have access to the internet where you are. Send a message to one of the locals who post regularly here.

update to KIRO News
9/25 6:06pm

Search Warrants Served In Missing Girl Case

All four members of the family who live on property are being interviewed, but police said nobody is being called a suspect.

Neighbors said they don’t think police will find a thing.
"I just think they've got the wrong family. I'm sure they've got some sort of evidence or something, but I'm sure they've got the wrong family," said one neighbor who did not give his name.

"This is no different than other person's of interest we have had in the past. We have looked into those individuals, we have deemed to be persons of interest and in most cases they ended up not being involved in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum," Shumate said. - snipped

http://www.kirotv.com/mostpopular/21116315/detail.html

Watch KOMO News. Live online right now
http://live.komotv.com/

*NOTE: The screen will go black during commercials.
It'll have a pop up to give permission to open it in the player....select run!!

:angel:

Let me be more specific...I'm listening to a news station but they aren't talking about Lindsey? Is there supposed to be a presser?

Hey all. Just got back from McCleary a while ago. Not sure if the other local's are still around there or not. Probably so, since they aren't here. And I don't know if anything new has happened in the last couple hours. It was busy down there today, and hard to know what was going on.

I was with jvk when he took those pics and as he said, it's as far as we could go. It was at the top of a hill and the road wound down about 2 1/2 miles further and veered off so we couldn't see much.

We got most of our info from news crews who were allowed closer to the search area.

I just want to say....everyone please say a prayer for Lindsey and her family. This is stressful and the waiting for news is really hard.

It's taking a toll on Melissa today, you can see that.

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member