WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we can call her is Rena H as her name has not been used in a link. She either works or has worked with MB at the call center I believe. I'd go read again and bring it back paraphrased, but it is still only what, heresay?

Until we get more info it makes it so hard to sleuth successfully. Ya Ya

I have never understood why RH did not want to be identified/named as a witness? That never made sense to me :waitasec:

I have never understood why RH did not want to be identified/named as a witness? That never made sense to me :waitasec:

Well DD who has the TC site said this witness saw something that if she told about it would make her afraid for her own safety, or something similar. It has been a long time since I read that quote, but it was the jist of it. She was visiting a friend a couple of doors down from Kara's and witnessed both the arguing, sent JB home, and then saw Lindsey start out walking down Maple. IMO and from what I have read. The turn around time from getting to Kara's and leaving again was only like 5 min, very short.

We need a RUMOR thread. These things often have truth to them but they are heresay, even if this gal told that to DD herself, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288