WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not likely related to Lindsey but just thought everyone should be aware of this guy:

Oregon kidnapper may be in Inland Northwest
Paul Winklebleck's cellphone was found near Clarkston

http://www.kxly.com/news/22816396/detail.html

AMW Fugitives: Paul Evans Winklebleck
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=71863
WOW, Thanks Boondock for that. I haven't even heard it on the news! I am so thankful these two girls survived and hope they'll both be OK after such a brutal attack. I hope this guy is caught ASAP xox

WOW, Thanks Boondock for that. I haven't even heard it on the news! I am so thankful these two girls survived and hope they'll both be OK after such a brutal attack. I hope this guy is caught ASAP xox

I hope so too Scandi, this guy is one scary *advertiser censored*! Note that he has priors as a child sex offender and is wanted on a felony warrant for child sex abuse and failure to register. His recent cunning attack on the two women proves he is dangerous to both women and children. Very dangerous person IMO.

I hope so too Scandi, this guy is one scary *advertiser censored*! Note that he has priors as a child sex offender and is wanted on a felony warrant for child sex abuse and failure to register. His recent cunning attack on the two women proves he is dangerous to both women and children. Very dangerous person IMO.

Yes. I can't imagine the terror that these 2 gals had being in such a helpless situation. He has to be a top priority now for all of LE in the Northwest. I wonder if he'll try to get into Canada?

As to Lindsey, I don't think she would get in a car with the likes of him as he is so scary looking, rough and gruff. She would have lost a sandal if he pulled her into the car, and I don't think an abductor would check outside to see if she dropped anything, do you?

Yes. I can't imagine the terror that these 2 gals had being in such a helpless situation. He has to be a top priority now for all of LE in the Northwest. I wonder if he'll try to get into Canada?

As to Lindsey, I don't think she would get in a car with the likes of him as he is so scary looking, rough and gruff. She would have lost a sandal if he pulled her into the car, and I don't think an abductor would check outside to see if she dropped anything, do you?

This guy posed as a cop, gained the trust of these two women and got them into his car. I hope something like that didn't happen to Lindsey but it sure makes you think.

Not likely related to Lindsey but just thought everyone should be aware of this guy:

Oregon kidnapper may be in Inland Northwest
Paul Winklebleck's cellphone was found near Clarkston

http://www.kxly.com/news/22816396/detail.html

AMW Fugitives: Paul Evans Winklebleck
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=71863

Glad to see this link over here on the Lindsey thread - he is also a child predator...not sure when he got out of prison, but still worth noting. moo

Cops learned Winklebleck was already wanted on a felony warrant for child sex abuse and failure to register as child sex offender. He was recently released from prison after serving seven years for forcible sodomy on a girl under the age of 14.

This guy posed as a cop, gained the trust of these two women and got them into his car. I hope something like that didn't happen to Lindsey but it sure makes you think.

Me too Boondock! All Le engaged in Mccleary seem to think there are 12-14 MOFOS (seems to say 'a grouping possibly?' if compared to terminology used in statements during the Golder raid) Lindsey may have had come across her path, maybe daily before abduction. Could one of those POI's being considered as possibly being responsible be a member of LE, maybe. If so I'm betting my bottom dollar the CARD team has him/her on red alert! LE in the past in and around MCCleary have made some pretty good blunders making it difficult to exclude when sluething. Saving grace is no one has mentioned this possibilty in Lindsey's case. God forbid if this becomes a reality in her case.

where are you sweet girl.....

I could really scream and pull all of my hair out already, even after reading cases like this day after day on WS I still cannot fathom how a child just vanishes....

What's going on in McCleary? We need some answers - and we need Lindsey home. Just checkin in...

48559816.jpg

17325251.jpg

she didnt just vanish. someone knows where she is and what happened to her.

Thanks JennO! I just hope and pray that the CARD team has something and we're not all sitting here waiting for nothing. KWIM?

I refuse to believe they found nothing. And I hope the perp is shaking in their shoes. I'm thinking tomorrow may bring some more news.

i was hoping there would be some kind of news ......i miss all the local posters.....can anyone say if there is something cooking....but just not say any more then that? ...please tell me the case is moving forward.....thats what i need to know :)

Breanna (it's so weird calling you that. LOL), I know exactly what you mean.

I hope we get some answers soon. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

i was hoping there would be some kind of news ......i miss all the local posters.....can anyone say if there is something cooking....but just not say any more then that? ...please tell me the case is moving still.....thats what i need to know :)

TakeNote, I miss posting too but I just can't do it. The core team has our own suspicions and we just won't share it outside of ourselves.. I hope people can understand and respect that. We (the core team) continue our searches every weekend even without a search center. We are devoted and will continue until we can't anymore.

As far as what is going on in McCleary.. can't say, LE won't tell us anything. :(

I can't find a link but there was a blurb on channel 4 news this morning that there is going to be a press conference of some sort this afternoon.

Truck Signs Used In Hunt For Lindsey Baum
Posted: 11:30 am PDT April 29, 2010
Updated: 11:40 am PDT April 29, 2010

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Pictures posted on two trucks are being used in the investigation of a girl who has been missing since last summer.

Graham Trucking donated two trucks with pictures of Lindsey Baum that are parked in McCleary, where the girl lived, and a parking lot near Elma.

The truck in McCleary is parked on Simpson Avenue. The other truck is parked along State Route 8 at Heise Road east of Elma in the parking lot of Cabinet Distributors.

More at link...
http://www.kirotv.com/news/23308687/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members