WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about house by house pics of Maple? Maybe 6th St. since some think she may have turned down there?

You're the best! :blowkiss:

I could probably do that.

I could probably do that.

Hi Jvk, First, thanks so much for your devotion to the case and all your wonderful photos.

How about a photo of the Mullin property that LE has searched 6x. I don't think we have an address yet or it is lost somewhere in all these posts on the case. ;}

Well, I have run completely out of things to sleuth. I'm actually browsing used white cars posted for sale since the 27th of June. That is only going to drive me insane...er. Does anyone else have anything they need help researching?
I have the whole day, I just don't know where to go from here.

Another post to support what I thought about the "AW" myspace account.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2

It makes reference to the "sixth street hill"

It was suggested that Lindsey took an alternate route to go see another friend. It was suggested she went "up the sixth street hill"...if she did then it could possibly have taken her to Simpson Ave.

Which I believe is where the AW of the myspace resides. IMHO. So AW might also be the friend that Lindsey went with to the video store (Video store located on Simpson Avenue as well correct?).

So if anything we may have figured out one of Lindsey's little friends residence that she was with the afternoon prior to going over to KK's house to request spending the night. IMHO. Or we many not have LOL.

Disclaimer: I haven't seen it published by the media that Lindsey did take an alternate route home. I've only seen/heard it posted on the internet on other crime boards by an as of yet unreliable witness.(IMO) but that could be where that "info" originated from KWIM?

Another post to support what I thought about the "AW" myspace account.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2

It makes reference to the "sixth street hill"

It was suggested that Lindsey took an alternate route to go see another friend. It was suggested she went "up the sixth street hill"...if she did then it could possibly have taken her to Simpson Ave.

Which I believe is where the AW of the myspace resides. IMHO. So AW might also be the friend that Lindsey went with to the video store (Video store located on Simpson Avenue as well correct?).

So if anything we may have figured out one of Lindsey's little friends residence that she was with the afternoon prior to going over to KK's house to request spending the night. IMHO. Or we many not have LOL.

Disclaimer: I haven't seen it published by the media that Lindsey did take an alternate route home. I've only seen/heard it posted on the internet on other crime boards by an as of yet unreliable witness.(IMO) but that could be where that "info" originated from KWIM?

6th Street hill is south of Maple (heading towards Fir and Pine Street), Simpson is north.

If AW is a real person that isn't her real name or she is very new to McCleary. No one I talked to knows of her.

How about a photo of the Mullin property that LE has searched 6x. I don't think we have an address yet or it is lost somewhere in all these posts on the case. ;}

w/out an address ..

btw if anyone wants to join me ..

I'm considering returning to McCleary

Might focus a little more on the Video store & Mommsen.

Where else?
I tell you what I have been trying to find is an old bridge somewhere. Really old. Is there one near town or in town that was replaced at one time, but they left the old one standing?

You are a real trooper, JVK~ Love the photos! Thanks so much! :blowkiss:

Hello! I'm still catching up with reading thread #2 from the time I went to bed until it was closed and this one started.

There was a question here:

IMHO, that is a minor and probably a friend of Linsey. I did a search for the surname via the white pages and came up with one listing under that surname for a female (not same first name) on Simpson Avenue in McCleary near the intersection of 10th (if you can trust the google images). Again, just my opinion based on the information I saw.

Oh, I read your other post before reading this one. I'm thinking A is a fake name. Let me see if I can call a friend in McCleary and see if she knows if this woman has a child.

I have sent a message to my friend. She's not answering yet. Either she's still sleeping, working or her cell phone is off.

I tell you what I have been trying to find is an old bridge somewhere. Really old. Is there one near town or in town that was replaced at one time, but they left the old one standing?

No idea on this one but i'll keep it in mind.

Any distance relations' in mind?

With all due respect then the AW used a fake name to get a phone too. KWIM?

In the previous thread, the parcel of land belonging to JM sits at the corner of 6th and fir.
What has me creeped out, is (even if he is a nice old guy...we all know how that can go)...It has been suggested if there WAS an alt route, she would have gone south on 6th, then turned east on fir, which IS EXACTLY where his property sits. That, to me, could be why his property was searched so many times, that and the "kids" comment.
The EJ that owns their house...has anyone found anything about him yet?

With all due respect then the AW used a fake name to get a phone too. KWIM?

No, I think the name you found for the phone number is real. I think the child used a fake name online. I don't think her name is A.

I'm waiting for confirmation now.

In the previous thread, the parcel of land belonging to JM sits at the corner of 6th and fir.
What has me creeped out, is (even if he is a nice old guy...we all know how that can go)...It has been suggested if there WAS an alt route, she would have gone south on 6th, then turned east on fir, which IS EXACTLY where his property sits. That, to me, could be why his property was searched so many times, that and the "kids" comment.
The EJ that owns their house...has anyone found anything about him yet?

misti I saw a lot of posts about him in the last few pages on thread 2 (I just finished reading that to catch up).

No idea on this one but i'll keep it in mind.

Any distance relations' in mind?
I don't think it is very far from town, if not in town. Just keep a look out for one. ;) Not sure on size either. It could be a small bridge. (I come up with such things now and then. LOL People around here are used to it.)

Talked to my friend in McCleary.

She's never heard of either name (mom or daughters) but she said her daughter (roughly the same age as Lindsey) doesn't attend school in McCleary and she really doesn't hang around a lot of the kids in McCleary so it's possible that they just haven't crossed paths.

She's going to do some asking around and get back to me if she finds anything out.

Found a Lindsey Baum on bebo.com, but the profie is private. Says she is 25 according to the basic info. No pic.

No, I think the name you found for the phone number is real. I think the child used a fake name online. I don't think her name is A.

I'm waiting for confirmation now.

Okay I get what you're saying. I'm slow on the uptake sometimes heh.

I'm willing to work with you on trying to establish exactly who this person may be..if it can be done.

Because if it's an adult using a fake name in order to have contact with Lindsey through myspace...that's scary.

If it's not it might lead to a person she had contact with (possibly a minor or an 18 yr old teen) that has other adults around that would have to be looked at as possibly having access to Lindsey.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but i just found a facebook page dedicated to Lindsey....it wasn't there last night, so it must be new.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=93368704316

Also in case you missed on the other thread, there is also a facebook page for her mom....it's private, but she can see her list of friends....she has about 23 i think....
and there is also a page for a kara kampen....but it's private and no pic, so i don't know if it's her.....
there are a few different lindsey baums too, but none like her....

Okay I get what you're saying. I'm slow on the uptake sometimes heh.

I'm willing to work with you on trying to establish exactly who this person may be..if it can be done.

Because if it's an adult using a fake name in order to have contact with Lindsey through myspace...that's scary.

If it's not it might lead to a person she had contact with (possibly a minor or an 18 yr old teen) that has other adults around that would have to be looked at as possibly having access to Lindsey.

The mom needs a new name since it's the same initial as the Myspace user. I think mom is real and possibly has a daughter Lindseys age. I just don't think that the A name used on Myspace is correct or maybe she uses a nick name instead of her real name and that's why I can't seem to find any info on her. It's possible that she wasn't allowed to have a myspace and she probably figured that mom wouldn't find it if it had a fake name. She just probably wasn't thinking and used her real last name or maybe she used it so friends could find her but if mom found it she could say it wasn't her. W is not a common name in that area so that could explain why she didn't have her hometown showing.
Something else (I think you pointed it out) she only logged in on Mondays.. I was thinking maybe from the library but the log in time of 10:29 pm throws that out the window. No libraries are open at that time. Maybe mom worked and she stayed with friends on Mondays? Possibly a fathers house?
I have run all kinds of searches on the mom and I'm not getting any hits. I'm thinking she probably doesn't have a computer or isn't real active online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects