WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #7

ok....I CALLED MY HUSBAND...PEER PRESSURE I GUESS...LOL
he's gonna see what he can find out but he heard it WAS the STRADDLELINEov/orv park

Great to have it narrowed down.

Now we just need to find out the caretakers name. I'm sure someone in McCleary has that info. Have him ask around town for a name. LOL

ok....I CALLED MY HUSBAND...PEER PRESSURE I GUESS...LOL
he's gonna see what he can find out but he heard it WAS the STRADDLELINEov/orv park
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: You are the bestest!! Thanks! (Glad he isn't going to kill you or anything. Whew!)

Now we just need to find out the caretakers name. I'm sure someone in McCleary has that info. Have him ask around town for a name. LOL

Has he taken his lunch break yet? Don't 'spose he'd want to drive on over to Saddleline and ask some questions. They've got a refreshment stand.

HOT OFF THE LIPS OF Ms Voss

I decided to call the ORV park and got some hot news. developing story :)

A lady answered the phone and I told her my name and that there were several of us who had heard about new searches in Lindsey's case and she and I were suddenly bosom buddies.

I asked if Fonda Voss was the caretaker of the ORV Park and she said , No, that's me. {She would have no reason to lie IMO, as the call to her was out of the blue!}

She proceeded to tell me they are now without a caretaker as the previous one was let go about a week ago. I asked her who that was and she said Allen. Towards the end of our convo I came back to Allen and asked his last name. She said it is a hard name to remember, opened up her mind and said it is either Meihoff or Lamhoff, or something similar.

She then mentioned that early this morning the Sheriff's officers and search and rescue crews were there and headed out into the Capitol Forest part of the park. She must have meant where it is heavily treed. She said it was a sizable group of people and of course they didn't tell anyone at the park where they were headed in the park or why.

I asked about the fire the Monday after the 4th and she said where they were headed this morning was not in the area where the fire was. She said the fire was investigated thoroughly from what she heard and had no relation to Lindsey's case.

Fonda also told me she had heard the dogs were out again this morning in McCleary.

Her last words to me were so heartfelt. She said the people in town are saying there is something about this case that they can't put their finger on. There will be a burst of activity and then it seems like nothing is happening in the case. Then all of a sudden another burst of activity. They think that something is about to happen, just a communal feeling I guess, and then she said she believes they are out in the C Forest searching today from a tip they received.

We talked about Lindsey and she said you might not hear much about her or what is going on in the investigation if you're walking down the street. But the people who live here are keeping the case alive, talking between themselves and though it might not look good, they all hope she is found soon and that she is still alive.

I brought up the helicopters flying south of Hwy 8 in the middle of the night last week and she said everyone thought that was so strange as it is an uncommon occurance the way it was done, at least that is what the talk of the town is.

Back to Allen, his departure or firing was sudden and without fanfare. She said he was just taken off the job with nothing said to anyone who works there except they will be hiring a new caretaker for the ORV Park. xox

I was going to do this and was to chicken!

Wow...WTG, Scandi!! If I keep hitting the refresh button, I am going to crash WS. LOL

:eek: :Banane21:

waiting....:aktion033:....what is it?....tell....tell....:Banane45:

my refresh button is falling off now....where is my super glue when i need it....

A lady answered the phone and I told her my name and that there were several of us who had heard about new searches in Lindsey's case and she and I were suddenly bosom buddies.

I asked if Fonda Voss was the caretaker of the ORV Park and she said , No, that's me. She would have no reason to lie.

She proceeded too tell me they are now without a caretaker as the previous one was let go about a week ago. I asked her who that was and she said Allen. Towards the end of our convo I came back to Allen and asked his last name. She said it is a hard name to remember, opened up her mind and said it is either Meihoff or Lamhoff, or something similar.

She then mentioned that early this morning the Sheriff's officers and search and rescue crews were there and headed out into the Capitol Forest part of the park. She must have meant where it is heavily treed. She said it was a sizable group of people and of course they didn't tell anyone at the park where they were headed in the park or why.

I asked about the fire the Monday after the 4th and she said where they were headed this morning was not in the area where the fire was. She said the fire was investigated thoroughly from what she heard and had no relation to Lindsey's case.

more to come

WOW! I so hope this is a break in the case (although searching in the woods sounds ominous.) I can't thank you enough for calling, scandi. :blowkiss:

sorry i was so vague...what i heard is that there is an rv park around mccleary and that the caretaker just got fired and his computer was taken from him...thats what some of the locals are saying...i am assuming that it's this park i posted. i also heard that the guy who got fired' daughter was friends with Lindsey...just what i heard...cant comfirm
:eek:
:eek::eek:
Thank you, seventeenseconds. Please let us know if you do get confirmation.

OK Patience is not one of my virtues. LOL How can ya leave us hanging like this?! :viking: Scandi, where are you? Come out! Come out! Wherever you are!! Olly Olly Ox In Free!!

scandi edited the info into her original post. Go back down the thread everyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back