WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Normcar, Dates were confirmed today. I can't wait until he's home.

And I think I might be able to get the car info (not positive.. gotta make some calls tomorrow). No promises but I will try.

Legally of course ;)

z7shysterical.gif
I think that's a good idea about the car too. It would just be another COINKYDINK, and enough of those add up!

Since we learned that the FBI possibly has this case now...we won't be hearing much of anything. In a way I am glad they took it over, but they are always so darned tight lipped about it.

Remind me now where the white car came into play?

Since we learned that the FBI possibly has this case now...we won't be hearing much of anything. In a way I am glad they took it over, but they are always so darned tight lipped about it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but past posts from kids have chatted about some guy running around McCleary in a white car, trying to pick up kids. If that isn't correct, then I sincerely apologize for my input.

What a great idea SS, I applaud you, even though it's simply symbolic, it will definitely generate a few emotions here and inspirations to keep on keepin' on, and for the sake of Lindsey.

GREAT idea! I'll be there, in spades

Me too Norm, with bells on my toes.

BTW, I saw the very well put together post you wrote on another thread and will take some time tonight to throw in some ideas. It was a great compilation that really does tell a story. xox

Cut and paste...

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:
Also people need to know Lindsey had told a friend a white car had been folling her and that another 11 year old girl was also talked to by someone a=in a white car the guy tryed to get her in by going as far as telling her she could drive the car. She ran and told her mom and yes the police knows this too.

Link - http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...620+white+car+lindsey+baum&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

I don't think anything about the white car is quotable and probably RUMOR. It could have come from a MS page, another site or a comment in the paper that Lindsey thought she was being followed by a white car and that one of her friends had a man in a white car stop her and offer her something {can't remember what, maybe to drive the car}.

I never thought that was true as girls that age are very impressionable. It would be a good question for Cyber to ask Sheli if he ever sees her again.

The white car seems to me to be important, if FL owns a white car then that is something to consider. He has clearly demonstrated that he is both a bad driver and a drunk who has no problem jumping into a vehicle when intoxicated. He is related to ML, may have even lived in the ML residence during the time of their occupation of that rental property. The local kids chat about this "white" car that drives around trying to pick up young girls. One girl admits that this person has DUI convictions, 5, but she may have been exaggerating. 2 would be enough, surely, over a 2 year period, that this guy has problems with driving drunk. And he seems to live in town.

Norm, We learned earlier today about someone in McCleary who has several DUI's. Now I can't think of his name. I'll have to try and find it tonight and stick it somewhere not to lose it. He wasn't an SO.

checking out the ownership of a "white" car with someone who is relative to the crime would be, yes, incidental, but something to consider if the registration clarified the color. If the color was "red" then complete elimination would be the result

Norm, We learned earlier today about someone in McCleary who has several DUI's. Now I can't think of his name. I'll have to try and find it tonight and stick it somewhere not to lose it. He wasn't an SO.

Thanks so much

While I am thinking about it, the website for Lindsey did say that it was being done by "friends and family of Lindsey". However, I found it strange the only photos that had been put up were the ones the media used. Does anyone else think this is a bit odd if the family were part of the website? I recall on Kara Koptesky's site from her family and friends, there were TONS of photos put on there which you could tell came from intimate affairs she attended with them.

Just because he wasn't registered as a SO means nothing, is there anyone in McCleary with any criminal background who drives a white vehicle? That's a suggestion to investigate. Any drunks in McCleary to me are potentials. I am just offering suggestions, I apologize if my ideas are ridiculous.

Normcar - stop apologizing in every post. We want you here, if they put up with me this long, WS will happily put up with you.

SS will celebrate you, a world embraces you
All in WS will cry because you are not yet found
And we will celebrate you and love you

All at WS will share this love for Lindsey, please, anyone who has other things to do, stop, and share, because the spiritual experience is necessary
The power and essence of all of us

What bank was the reward fund set up through?
TIA

Here you go NMK..:crazy:

Donations can be made at any Timberland Bank branch in the name Lindsey Baum. Donation money will be used to continue the search for Lindsey with private parties. Times are tough we know, but even just a dollar helps!
Cards, letters, and donations can be mailed to:
Lindsey Baum
PO Box 1124
Elma, WA 98541

Wrong one look at post below..sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors