WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
(My thinking): If this was to be crucial it was not something to run off on the internet posting about.

- Not put these pictures online.

Thank you for the compliment, Norm. I've always been drawn to things like this.. whether it be PI work, reading true crime books, watching tv programs on the subject or doing "riddles" that I was given clues and I had to solve it to move on.

My father always told me that reading all of those true crime books when I was a teen would come in handy someday. He said I'd either solve crimes or commit perfect ones.
I would hope solving would be the path I took (although raising 4 boys there were times where I would have loved to pull off the "perfect crime" ;) )[/QUO

Jennifer that sounds exactly like me too :)

(My thinking): If this was to be crucial it was not something to run off on the internet posting about.

Oh, it's killing me, but I guess I've got to agree with you.

(Hands on hips) Why do ya have to be so...so...logical and right? LOL :blowkiss:

I am sure they appreciated you not posting them here. ;) Wow...this means you could have possibly solved the case!

I am seriously starting to wonder if Lindsey hurt herself, got lost, something- and met her fate in the woods or somewhere tough to find her...maybe just a tragic accident or something. Cause to have nothing after this long- no scent, no sign of struggle, no nothing- is just damn perplexing, exhausting, and heartbreaking.

KK mentioned a white car & given a (2nd hand, via kid(s)) description.

It's not entirely rumor but it came off a bit marginal.

While speaking w/KK a vehicle somewhat meeting the description pulled up to a neighbors house.

The guy that got out might have been the most creepy looking *advertiser censored* i'd seen in McCleary.

KK said she didn't recognize the vehicle & i took 2 shots.

ffwd a few minutes - i get 'stopped' - i reflect ^ - & i am told to 'report this down there so it gets back to us' .........

When i got home i sent those 2 pictures in w/a report. No response.

Whether this was a shade of imagination (kids) with a side of heightened * i'm not sure.

WOW Jvk, That is about the most starling info I have almost learned in this case! Put that together with what Cyber saw when he was chatting with that person and I think Dr Lee would say 'Velly Intellesting'.

I am seriously starting to wonder if Lindsey hurt herself, got lost, something- and met her fate in the woods or somewhere tough to find her...maybe just a tragic accident or something. Cause to have nothing after this long- no scent, no sign of struggle, no nothing- is just damn perplexing, exhausting, and heartbreaking.

I think she'd be more likely to have been found if she wandered, hurt, into the woods or somewhere in town. She couldn't get far. Plus . . .
Wait a minute. Have they brought cadaver dogs into town?

WOW Jvk, That is about the most startling info I have almost learned in this case! Put that together with what Cyber saw when he was chatting with that person and I think Dr Lee would say 'Velly Intellesting'.
I agree!! (Uhm...now what did Cyber see? The FBI agent?)

And the comment about Dr. Lee just made me spew coke all over the screen. Hahahahahaha~

I think she'd be more likely to have been found if she wandered, hurt, into the woods or somewhere in town. She couldn't get far. Plus . . .

A friend who knew one of the dog trainers/handlers that was brought into town told me that the dog was both a search and recovery dog...so it was trained for both live and cadaver search...but that's just one of those random information things that I can't verify easily.

I'm lost. Who are these L People and why is everyone so interested in them?

What's with the white vehicle, the scary looking guy and being stopped? Is someone telling on you? Why were you stopped?

What going on in Elma?

Wouldn't you think just ONE of those mothers would have put their foot down and said, "NO MORE "US"es in this family! Enough is enough!"?! :eek: Give a kid his own name that doesn't remind people of a dufus on some tv cowboy show for crying out loud!

rotfl - I just got the Gunsmoke connection - :crazy:
I knew I heard that name somewhere before. I kept flashing on Uncle Fester from the Adam's Family.
But if FL #3 is born in late 50's then #1 and #2 would have been around before Gunsmoke!

sigh

I understand your reasoning...just makes me wonder if it's someone I know...lol...

I know... I just keep thinking of that poor boy in Canada that left his house- people speculated someone had abducted him- when really all that happened was he climbed too high up in a tree and fell to his death. Totally sad.
No idea on the cadaver dogs but it's a very good question.

I can't answer that factually...but I would very much assume some of dogs brought in for the searches have been cadaver dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken