WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Orondo/Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010

Discussion in 'Located Timeline and Media Links' started by summer_breeze, Feb 10, 2010.

1. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/feb/10/deputies-search-pitcher-canyon-area-for-missing/

Deputies search Pitcher Canyon area for missing girl
    By Mike Irwin
    World staff writer

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

http://www.king5.com/news/local/FBI-asked-to-help-search-for-missing-Wenatchee-girl-84241332.html

by Associated Press and KING5.com

Posted on February 12, 2010 at 10:41 AM
    Updated yesterday at 5:40 PM

WENATCHEE, Wash. - The FBI has joined the Chelan County Sheriff's Office in searching for a 17-year-old girl last seen Tuesday afternoon leaving a beauty school class in Wenatchee.

Sheriff's spokesman Jerry Moore says the car driven by McKenzie Cowell was found Tuesday night in a driveway in the Pitcher Canyon area near Mission Ridge, about 50 miles from her home in Orondo. Moore says her purse and some clothes were found in the car, but her debit card is missing.

Sheriff's deputies searched the area on the ground with a tracking dog overnight and from the air Wednesday by helicopter.

4. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20100212/NEWS03/702129770

Published: Friday, February 12, 2010
    Associated Press

5. summer_breeze

summer_breeze New Member

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/feb/13/bodies-both-missing-people-found-saturday/

Bodies of both missing people found SaturdayPost a comment Print

Saturday, February 13, 2010

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Rest in Peace Mackenzie.

6. glitterghost

glitterghost New Member

This is a very mysterious case.....I wish more details were available. I believe I read her autopsy is being conducted today.

7. Blue_Dolphin308

Blue_Dolphin308 We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some

What do they mean by BOTH bodies had been found?

8. Blue_Dolphin308

Blue_Dolphin308 We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some

Ok the article was poorly written. They combined two missing people into the one article. And both their bodies were found.

Bad reporting if you ask me!

9. jgk10414

jgk10414 New Member

Just an observation.
    Police release video of MacKenzie walking across parking lot to her car. Noticed her attention was drawn twice to an old beatup white pickup truck (possibly a Toyota) in Wenatchee. Her car was found in Pitcher Canyon - south of Wenatchee (opposite direction of her home). Her body was found near Cresent Bar. This south leading direction intersects major highways that take you west to Seattle - passing through Clyde Hill where a young boy was nearly abducted on Feb. 22nd by a hispanic male driving a beatup white Toyota pickup truck.

10. chevygirl

chevygirl New Member

can anyone help me? i cant find the page numbers to get to different pages on here.. help! lol

11. James Vic

James Vic New Member

In the search if you type in Mackenzie Cowell, two will be listed. Look for the one that has more posts. This is a second thread that was started a while back.

12. Liz

Liz I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo

It can be a little confusing chevygirl. If you go to the Websleuths Forum Index (you can get there by clicking the upper left hand corner of this page that says "Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community"), Mackenzie's discussion forum is under the MISSING category, but under the Missing/Located Forum Discussion subcategory.

For your convenience, here's a direct link to Mackenzie's discussion thread:
    Found Deceased WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, missing 2/9/10, Orondo/Wenatchee #2 - Page 12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hope this helps! :)

13. B Buzz

B Buzz New Member

I am new on here. Whatever I try to do or look at; links, etc. gives me this:

B Buzz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

14. Salem

Salem Former Member