WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some thoughts ....

Are PUD-owned traffic and / or surveillance videos viewable by the public via a public-records request?

PUD cameras aren't video cameras. Just point-in-time cams which are watched by security people, with no video back-up.

Here's an article about how those cams helped in a past situation:

04/11/2009
Security Cameras Help Nab Bridge Vandals

East Wenatchee, Washington --

East Wenatchee police found and arrested two men for breaking lights on
the Pedestrian Bridge early Saturday morning, thanks to security cameras.

RiverCom dispatchers, who routinely monitor security cameras around the
community, noticed the two men breaking lights on the bridge, where cameras
are installed, said East Wenatchee police officer Christy Patterson.

When police arrived at the bridge, the dispatchers watched the men on camera
as they jumped a fence and hid behind the large pipeline on the bridge. The
dispatchers were able to direct police to their location, Patterson said.

Two men from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, were booked into the Chelan County
Regional Justice Center on suspicion of second-degree malicious mischief.

http://www.genesbmx.com/loop-trail-news.html

Originally posted by Pufnstuf:

BBM

Puf, your timeline is awesome, but I just wanted to clear some things up in regards to the list of characters.

According to a newspaper article, Spillman was living in a rented apartment...JF would've been living with Spillman's sister, who is not JF's first wife, but his second.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...x0tAAAAIBAJ&sjid=QIYFAAAAIBAJ&pg=4725,2635517

Also it should be noted that RC's fiance (SF) is not to be confused with JF's current wife/soon-to-be ex-wife, as they have similar initials.

Thanks!!

This case may be in trouble if keeping things sealed is the link to solving this crime.. Unfortunatly this town seems to talk alot and seems much "IN THEORY" may have
been leaked....But most all here is rumor/theory/speculation...

I agree, there is much theory and speculation! We actually have very few facts to go by. I've been told more details, that I consider RUMOR, than what I've stated...sounds like you have experienced the same?

Not yet Grey

I agree, there is much theory and speculation! We actually have very few facts to go by. I've been told more details, that I consider RUMOR, than what I've stated...sounds like you have experienced the same?

My concern is we are a small, but BIG town and for the limited and same rumors to be surfaceing...instead of hundreds off the wall or out of there, in theory?????? :twocents:

Not yet Grey

My concern is we are a small, but BIG town and for the limited and same rumors to be surfaceing...instead of hundreds off the wall or out of there, in theory?????? :twocents:
drilling hammer, drywall hammer... rock hammer for the love of God!

Originally posted by Pufnstuf:

BBM

Puf, your timeline is awesome, but I just wanted to clear some things up in regards to the list of characters.

According to a newspaper article, Spillman was living in a rented apartment...JF would've been living with Spillman's sister, who is not JF's first wife, but his second.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...x0tAAAAIBAJ&sjid=QIYFAAAAIBAJ&pg=4725,2635517

Also it should be noted that RC's fiance (SF) is not to be confused with JF's current wife/soon-to-be ex-wife, as they have similar initials.

BBM

I'm confused, Miss Maple, all records available -- that I have found, from several sources -- indicate that TMS is the FIRST wife of JF, not second?

Can you clarify my confusion?

drilling hammer, drywall hammer... rock hammer for the love of God!

Sorry no... wish someone else on here heard it, I don't think it has been mentioned, do not want to say anything other than I heard the same thing on this one...

No Grey. If I had heard it here before, I would feel more comfortable. If the RUMORED LE friend is correct... I feel ither shouldn't have opened their mouths.

No Grey. If I had heard it here before, I would feel more comfortable. If the RUMORED LE friend is correct... I feel ither shouldn't have opened their mouths.

Well -- based on the worst rumors I've heard, tools employed might include wire cutters and/or pliers. Pretty common tools.

Not yet Grey

I think I know what you are referring to, humwhatsup, because in the first days after the autopsy was performed I was given information unbidden from someone I consider to be a reliable source. It may fit with what you are saying and not saying. I have not spoken of that detail in the community because if it is accurate, LE already knows it, and talking could hamper the investigation. Possibly you feel the same.

I just googled "types of hammers" clicked on the first link and it was the 2nd one down,
just a plain ol, plain ol, so do not know why it was stressed as such????

Thanks waitin, thats exactly why I have only read for so long and never commented.. I am getting sooo frustrated as everyone else.. Personally I do think LE should be able to tell their friends "can't comment".

Ok, just to clear something up in my mind... the RUMOR is that police HAVE the actual tools they believe to have caused the injuries? Or the police have identified exactly what kind of tools were used, but do not have the actual murder weapons?

Question, I know what a ball peen hammer looks like but what is it commonly used for!

You guys should share them here...then we could all decide if they are similar...I'm just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member