WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems we are missing something so blatantly obvious. If the spec house is a piece of this puzzle, what does that mean? It means thats whenever the killer decided to walk through that door, he chanced running into a perspective purchaser. That would lead me to believe that he was aware of the schedule of showings for that property. (if what we have heard of the spec house is indeed true) Did she take someone there due to it's private nature and something innocent turned deadly? Was this, for lack of better terms, a sex~capade? Did whoever she was with hold her throat during sex? (which by the way is legitimate and I can't believe people do this) Google it. Or don't. It's pretty disturbing. Did this kill her and the person panicked? Maybe it was someone who absolutely COULDN'T be found out to have been with her so he figured covering this up was his best option? Could something so well though out and seemingly painstakingly organized actually be a chaotic mess with so many variables it is leading LE (and us WS~ers) on a wild goose chase? Who could stand to lose everything they have ever had and everything they have ever wanted if discovered to be having a relationship with Mac? Anyway, my husband thinks I am a crazed lunatic, but I thought I would throw it out there after watching "Worlds Greatest Dad" and seeing this newest theory of mine come to fruition. It is obvious I need a glass of wine. (it is 6 pm here, so that is OK, right?)

The other lake I believe is Babcock Ridge Lake. I heard that a body was found in the water many years ago. When the body was found they figured it had been there for over a year. To the best of my knowledge they have not solved this case if the story was true. Many of the lakes in the Quincy area have great public access; however, they are notorious for having great access on one side and no or limited access on the other side.

I'm sure the West Bar (area across the river from CB) was an important hunting ground for Native Americans. The Collockum Elk herd winters in the West Bar, and has done so centuries. It would be very easy picking for the Native Americans to hunt Elk there during the winter months.

It's also well known that the local Native Americans wintered in the Palisades.

It seems we are missing something so blatantly obvious. If the spec house is a piece of this puzzle, what does that mean? It means thats whenever the killer decided to walk through that door, he chanced running into a perspective purchaser. That would lead me to believe that he was aware of the schedule of showings for that property. (if what we have heard of the spec house is indeed true) Did she take someone there due to it's private nature and something innocent turned deadly? Was this, for lack of better terms, a sex~capade? Did whoever she was with hold her throat during sex? (which by the way is legitimate and I can't believe people do this) Google it. Or don't. It's pretty disturbing. Did this kill her and the person panicked? Maybe it was someone who absolutely COULDN'T be found out to have been with her so he figured covering this up was his best option? Could something so well though out and seemingly painstakingly organized actually be a chaotic mess with so many variables it is leading LE (and us WS~ers) on a wild goose chase? Who could stand to lose everything they have ever had and everything they have ever wanted if discovered to be having a relationship with Mac? Anyway, my husband thinks I am a crazed lunatic, but I thought I would throw it out there after watching "Worlds Greatest Dad" and seeing this newest theory of mine come to fruition. It is obvious I need a glass of wine. (it is 6 pm here, so that is OK, right?)

I have thought this also. It would explain why no arrest was made because of DNA. The individual would an alibi for having DNA on her body.

The other lake I believe is Babcock Ridge Lake. I heard that a body was found in the water many years ago. When the body was found they figured it had been there for over a year. To the best of my knowledge they have not solved this case if the story was true. Many of the lakes in the Quincy area have great public access; however, they are notorious for having great access on one side and no or limited access on the other side.

Is the following article what you are referring to?

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/108579_missingday17.shtml

I personally do not think you are a crazed lunatic :) And 6 pm is in NO WAY too early to have a glass of wine :)

It seems we are missing something so blatantly obvious. If the spec house is a piece of this puzzle, what does that mean? It means thats whenever the killer decided to walk through that door, he chanced running into a perspective purchaser. That would lead me to believe that he was aware of the schedule of showings for that property. .

Hey, maybe Killer is a realtor??

I wonder what day, and what time of day, that spec house was last toured, before that open house, or showing, when something was discovered?

Hey, maybe Killer is a realtor??

I wonder what day, and what time of day, that spec house was last toured, before that open house, or showing, when something was discovered?

Well Nancee, nice to see you and your blue typing back so soon! Do you remember a while back someone posted that their friend had an appointment to "view" the spec house the day after it was searched, AND ALLEGEDLY THEY WERE QUESTIONED by LE?? Someone else tell me they remember reading this?

Well Nancee, nice to see you and your blue typing back so soon! Do you remember a while back someone posted that their friend had an appointment to "view" the spec house the day after it was searched, AND ALLEGEDLY THEY WERE QUESTIONED by LE?? Someone else tell me they remember reading this?

I remember that... I can't recall who posted it but I do remember it.

I do remember reading that. However, I thought there might be confusion between the "spec house" and "CB house," as I was aware that the CB house had someone scheduled for a "viewing."

Maybe both homes were scheduled for viewing? Anyway, I do remember reading that.

Yeah, wasn't it the Makesmewonder team? IIRC, there was talk about someone being "very upset" at something they saw inside the spec home. The question is, what exactly did they see??

I recall, and am likely not remembering everything, that there was an open house and someone became alarmed at a discovery, there. Then, it was searched, by LE...right?

Yeah, wasn't it the Makesmewonder team? IIRC, there was talk about someone being "very upset" at something they saw inside the spec home. The question is, what exactly did they see??

Yeah, if we knew what those people saw, maybe we could guess where the murder took place.

I believe it was LE that made what's been described as a "large clearing" in the thick brush at CB because of what I know LE did to the scene where Caylee Anthony's remains were found..They cleared so much of that huge wooded area (even cutting down trees) it didn't look anything like the same place at all by the time they were done..All of it to look for & collect evidence..For this reason (& a few others) I must rule out it was done by the perp(s)..

I recall, and am likely not remembering everything, that there was an open house and someone became alarmed at a discovery, there. Then, it was searched, by LE...right?

I am 100% sure, (or a mili~perent less) that it was the spec house. I am sure it was mentioned that there was a friend of someone who had made an app't to view the spec property. In light of everything going on, this "person" was interviewed by LE as to their reasoning for viewing the property. I believe that the other instance was an alleged realtor (?) perhaps who viewed something disturbing at the spec property.

What was posted a couple of days ago was the realtor who hosted the open house said she saw something that scared her but she would not tell her friend what it was. It was clearly stated that was a rumor.
Is that what you are thinking of?
In addition, the house was searched by one LE officer with flashlight the night before the open house and after the body was found. The open house was an impromptu set up to “help” WC. LE most likely had no idea that it was planned for the next day and the realtors had no idea LE might consider it a crime scene.

What was posted a couple of days ago was the realtor who hosted the open house said she saw something that scared her but she would not tell her friend what it was. It was clearly stated that was a rumor.
Is that what you are thinking of?

I think so but I thought it was more like a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, are you able to get any more information about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708