WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.. we have from WS
JF
WC (hard for me on this one)
New out of town BF ( I heard actually hasn't been found to talk to?)
JV (? Think most ruled his out??)
Girls (heard that personally as a possibility from talking from young kids)
Gang thing ( also heard that as a possibility from kids in conjunction with girls??)
Fuel Bar & CB bar owner ( coincendence ?) Just as much as JF/WC near property/s connection)
The Hurd property and their Kids possible connection
Random
If I missed anything/one...please take in account.......lets get together and start eliminating from what we can find out
This is just so sad and must be solved!!! For what its worth....

I had posted my theory that they "met" online and were meeting for the first time. Also that the murder was planned all along. Maybe this would be classified as "SK"?

I don't know if she is still with JF, but I did hear she was dating another man with the initials GC. First name is also the first name of our first president and the last name is a very deep lake in California, but not Lake Tahoe. (rumor)

I'm pretty sure I know the GC you are referring to. If she is dating him- and I wouldn't know, I haven't seen him in quite a while- it's a BIG step up. GC is a nice, easygoing dude. Nothing like what has been described in discussing JF.

Every RUMOR I have heard about WC is that she makes horrible choices in men. I have heard that JF is just one of a long line of womanizing, abusive types that she has had in her life.

I mentioned awhile back, that MSF (that was married to JF) had a teen age daughter of her own which is an adult now. I wonder if JF made any advances towards her while he was married to MSF. Since rumored JF made advances or raped MC. Does anyone know or can they find out?

And for the person who posted the comment about WC living with JF while he was married. In my opinion a person does not carry on or live with a married man. Especially if the wife is going to have a baby.

I have been told the wife will not grant him a divorce ...

I wonder why people think both parties must agree to get divorced in order to get divorced. :waitasec: One spouse can't "make" the other spouse stay married. Well, they can't make them legally anyway. There's always blackmail. :devil:

Hopefully I did this right...

And for the person who posted the comment about WC living with JF while he was married. In my opinion a person does not carry on or live with a married man. Especially if the wife is going to have a baby.

That would be me. And I am not saying it is ideal for anyone involved, just stating this world isn't "perfect". What I mean by that is not everyone is living or has the opportunity to live to the standards of humans. We all get by the best we can. Of course others will judge us but that isn't their job.

My point is that I am not going to judge WC. But if you all want to I'm not stopping you. Maybe I shouldn't have posted that at all. Sorry WS'ers

20 guests and 8 members.

I invite you guests to sign up and give us some new perspectives. :)

I have followed since the beginning, and agree with those who believe this was done by someone who knew Mackenzie. It makes me deeply sad, and I too am anxious for resolution.What a helpless feeling to realize there is really nothing we can do but wait!

Maybe no news is good news. Let's hope thats true. Maybe Mac will have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY gift by catching the killer

I just got off the phone with a Douglas Co. Deputy. Due to a matter completely unrelated to MC, I need to meet with a detective from Douglas. The deputy said, in passing, that "they" (Douglas Co detectives) are not having the usual task force meeting "on the homicide case," so they'd probably be able to meet with me today.

I would imagine if they found something yesterday, they'd be meeting on that, wouldn't they? JMO.

I just got off the phone with a Douglas Co. Deputy. Due to a matter completely unrelated to MC, I need to meet with a detective from Douglas. The deputy said, in passing, that "they" (Douglas Co detectives) are not having the usual task force meeting "on the homicide case," so they'd probably be able to meet with me today.

I would imagine if they found something yesterday, they'd be meeting on that, wouldn't they? JMO.

If you find out why they are not meeting, let us know.

Does anyone know KA (DF's FB friend)? If so, can you check with her and see if she has any updates?

I find that the connection of Boodry st and PC location with its ease of accessability by foot and the property owners, ( the Z family) all 7 of them on Boodry st with connection to MC via friend on facebook is worth looking into. That is one scary neighborhood.
and to mention that a bench warrent is in place for VZ.
PZ is high school friend of MC on facebook.
I am not saying that I think that the high school girlfriend is responsible for MC's death but she could have gotten mixed up in some bad situtation with someone in that family close to that family.
From what I understand there is a lot of drugs and dealings in that part of town.
IDK what do you all think???...

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20318&page=7

My GRANDDAUGHTER is at the Volcano Club now decorating for the dance for Mac tonight. The young people are also concerned and want the killer brought to justice.HOPE they have a big turnout

I find that the connection of Boodry st and PC location with its ease of accessability by foot and the property owners, ( the Z family) all 7 of them on Boodry st with connection to MC via friend on facebook is worth looking into. That is one scary neighborhood.
and to mention that a bench warrent is in place for VZ.
PZ is high school friend of MC on facebook.
I am not saying that I think that the high school girlfriend is responsible for MC's death but she could have gotten mixed up in some bad situtation with someone in that family close to that family.
From what I understand there is a lot of drugs and dealings in that part of town.
IDK what do you all think???...

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20318&page=7

Aren't a lot of those mobile homes rentals?

I wonder why people think both parties must agree to get divorced in order to get divorced. :waitasec: One spouse can't "make" the other spouse stay married. Well, they can't make them legally anyway. There's always blackmail. :devil:

Exactly!! But I'd like to add that despite what might be rumored, no one is holding out on the divorce proceedings.

Aren't a lot of those mobile homes rentals?

I'm sorry, I'm not following your train of thought, regardless it is still a very bad part of town and if you look up any of the names on the link (at help find the missing) at courts.wa.gov it is not pretty. I know that I would not live in any rental in that part of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288