WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
What concerns me is - these are the ones he posted. I would hate to see where these shoots went from there.

Wonder which boatramp this is.

boatramp.jpg

Can someone go check the boat ramp at the foot of Orondo tomorrow and see if the markings in the pic match? TIA!!!

JL's myspace stated his hometown is South Prairie which is geographically close to where Tacoma guy actually lives they may have known each other (can't tell). It's just a little strange, JL could be considered a Tacoma guy too. Maybe that's the connection to MC. The postings of all of the MC events on his myspace is kind of odd. IMO

The phone in this case has been nagging at me. I went back through the news videos and one noted that there were no unfamiliar/unusual phone calls from the documentation that LE has received. Has it been stated anywhere if there had been activity before the Hey/Hey exchange? Also teen habit is to text...so if say it was a phone call instead of a text would lead me to believe it was made to somebody that wasn't a teen?

So going by teen habits they make all of their arrangements via text or phone call it was likely that whoever she met up with, the arrangement was made with her phone and that it was not unusual for her to contact this person so known to her.

LE also stated that this was not a kidnapping. Not to mention the method very personal lots of rage. This person had to be known to MC.

:twocents:

Melissa, google this sentence.

"I work with 3-2-1 Productions as a model and actress."

I don't even know what to say. When you look at his MSpace it's not that bad but this is sickening. Especially the film name.

ETA: In the other photos she looks so innocent.

I don't even know what to say. When you look at his MSpace it's not that bad but this is sickening. Especially the film name.

check your PM

Anyone who's familiar with the CB area...

Does the setting in this photo look familiar?

jlphotogdubblea.jpg

The railroad tracks and steep hillside to the left make me think it is highway 97, north of East Wenatchee and facing south. In fact, I would say about 85 percent sure that is where this picture is taken, (north of Wenatchee). Basalt cliffs are more common south.

ETA: Ok, I found the spot on google earth. I was thinking closer to wenatchee, but this is a ways north. 24676 highway 97 looking north. Can't seem to get the image off of google earth, but here's the pullout they stopped at for the picture on google maps, http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.899218,-119.91829&z=18&t=h&hl=en

Wonder which boatramp this is.

boatramp.jpg

Are those two pictures from the same set. Cause the first picture made me think of a spot right beside a park/campground area, which also has a boat launch. (Just south of the bridge the semi-truck went off of last year - that would be the highway 97 bridge just below Chelan across the Columbia River).

ETA: First picture was identified in Google Earth and it was farther north than I first thought. Also no boat launch immediately nearby where it was taken. If it is from the same set, I imagine they could have been driving the canyon and stopping at different spots for pictures.

I have talked to J.L. in person He went to high school here at the Christian Academy Lives with his mom and works at the Hospital.

Could the rumored gray bag have been a film bag or camera accessories bag?

Puf, where did you find those pictures? I'm just curious. You're such a good sleuther- digging up things that people here in WA can't even find! :)

I have talked to J.L. in person He went to high school here at the Christian Academy Lives with his mom and works at the Hospital.

I never would have thought that after looking at his photos and reading some of his social networking comments.

He may have two different sides to his personality who knows

Facebook says White River high school 01 which is on the westside not far from South Prairie.

The railroad tracks and steep hillside to the left make me think it is highway 97, north of East Wenatchee and facing south. In fact, I would say about 85 percent sure that is where this picture is taken, (north of Wenatchee). Basalt cliffs are more common south.

I don't think these are on 97 but on 97A towards Entiat.

ETA Give me a few minutes at Myspace and I'll let you know what I can see more of. We are "friends"

When I talked to JL he said his parents moved here from the coast. They got divorce and his mom and him stayed here and he went to school at the Acsdemy He saidhework in the kitchen at the hospital. May be he's not telling the truth about everything Not very good at typing

what are you guys looking at? When I google and I opened everything on the first 2 pages I don't see anything sickening.........I see Websleuths, and a 3-2-1 productions in Cleveland.

what are you guys looking at? When I google and I opened everything on the first 2 pages I don't see anything sickening.........I see Websleuths, and a 3-2-1 productions in Cleveland.

Do this again and check the yearbook site. Interesting comments on his gf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle