WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not seeing anything you guys are talking about, even using every search engine I can. WS is the first result, no other results contain this full sentence.

Check out the 2nd listing of this search googled search result Auditions.CN and the last listing on the search ModelKiosk - View Profile

http://tiny.cc/te5y3

Smacks of smarmyness, imo!

Yuck, good lord. Who's idea is it to make them so sexualized???? Never, ever would I allow my daughter to do modeling of this kind at that age. It's too adult.

Anyone who's familiar with the CB area...

Does the setting in this photo look familiar?

jlphotogdubblea.jpg

Ok, found it on google earth. Pan this image to face north and the pictures match.
http://maps.google.com/maps/svpw?so...838973&cbp=,,,,&panoid=Gyntr2R41i4bqrHdu5_fFQ

It's farther north of Wenatchee than I imagined, 40 miles. If the above doesn't work, here's is a google map of the pullout they stopped at: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.899218,-119.91829&z=18&t=h&hl=en

I'm not seeing anything you guys are talking about, even using every search engine I can. WS is the first result, no other results contain this full sentence.

include the quotes around the phrase and it takes you to a very different list of links

Puf, where did you find those pictures? I'm just curious. You're such a good sleuther- digging up things that people here in WA can't even find! :)

Google this sentence:

"Im very Unique, and diffrent from everyone else and i absolutly love it."

Then look at Pics at that myspace. This is an "artist" (and I use that term lightly--considering the songs on that myspace by this "artist") who performed at the dance Friday night.

Ok, found it on google earth. Pan this image to face north and the pictures match.
http://maps.google.com/maps/svpw?so...833307&cbp=,,,,&panoid=98jBfFEjRa5fwjWxbUXOtg

It's farther north of Wenatchee than I imagined, 40 miles. If the above doesn't work, here's is a google map of the pullout they stopped at: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=47.899218,-119.91829&z=18&t=h&hl=en

Yup, definitely it. Get some clothes on that young teen and get her out of the highway.

Yuck, good lord. Who's idea is it to make them so sexualized???? Never, ever would I allow my daughter to do modeling of this kind at that age. It's too adult.

I know! and she's THIRTEEN in those photos.

1) If the parent allowed that, O. M. G.!
2) The fact that the photog didn't see anything wrong with that. Again, O. M. G!

When y'all google those sentences, be sure to put them in quotation marks so that it takes you right to the pages.

In my opinion, these model profiles and myspace pages are an invitation, for perverts/predators to gawk.

It is too dangerous, for young girls to post their pictures, and information, on the WORLD WIDE WEB.

I know! and she's THIRTEEN in those photos.

1) If the parent allowed that, O. M. G.!
2) The fact that the photog didn't see anything wrong with that. Again, O. M. G!

Just gross. Some of those pics are really nice, and some are just.... ugh.

Even assuming that everything is legally on the up and up, he is putting himself at massive risk just by virtue of being alone with these teens. He better have some other professionals at these "photo shoots" to cover his own butt. And I don't mean his 15 year old "assistant" :furious:

Creepy as everything.

In my opinion, these model profiles and myspace pages are an invitation, for perverts/predators to gawk.

It is too dangerous, for young girls to post their pictures, and information, on the WORLD WIDE WEB.

I KNOW! I couldn't agree with you more.

Just gross. Some of those pics are really nice, and some are just.... ugh.

Even assuming that everything is legally on the up and up, he is putting himself at massive risk just by virtue of being alone with these teens. He better have some other professionals at these "photo shoots" to cover his own butt. And I don't mean his 15 year old "assistant" :furious:

Creepy as everything.

And the fact that he has a 15 YEAR OLD as an assistant means that he's spending a lot of time alone with her. Ummm.... parents?? Where the hell are you??

And the fact that he has a 15 YEAR OLD as an assistant means that he's spending a lot of time alone with her. Ummm.... parents?? Where the hell are you??

He or someone with his name does have a lot of priors as a defendant in both Chelan and Douglas counties, but I can't tell what they are for. Could be speeding tickets for all I know. Didn't see anything in "news of record" on the WW website.

I think what gives it away that these are not "modeling" photos are that the same girl's photos are connected with a data page that has her age ranging from 13 to 18 years old, many of them have chosen "icons"/symbols that are playboy related, the girls describe themselves in very sexualized ways ---e.g. I will take on any job, work on weekends and nights, I love challenges and to open myself up to anything----type stuff. I am not suggesting the girls consciously chose this---but someone helped them describe themselves that way---and is changing their ages, and is helping them use playboy symbols, and is putting them onto "kiosks" that could be used for modeling or otherwise. Also the photos don't really display their "modeling" skills or diversity of poses/clothing, etc.

I think what gives it away that these are not "modeling" photos are that the same girl's photos are connected with a data page that has her age ranging from 13 to 18 years old, many of them have chosen "icons"/symbols that are playboy related, the girls describe themselves in very sexualized ways ---e.g. I will take on any job, work on weekends and nights, I love challenges and to open myself up to anything----type stuff. I am not suggesting the girls consciously chose this---but someone helped them describe themselves that way---and is changing their ages, and is helping them use playboy symbols, and is putting them onto "kiosks" that could be used for modeling or otherwise. Also the photos don't really display their "modeling" skills or diversity of poses/clothing, etc.

Ewww, I know. The whole thing just makes me want to gag.

And this 3-2-1 Productions claims to be Christian based. Newsflash, if you want to boost self confidence and help these tweens in a good moral direction, tuck their *advertiser censored* back in, and put some damn pants on them. Don't hide behind Jesus to fulfill your own fetish, just ewww.

just jumping in here but...it may not be a bad idea for someone to report this "model" site and connection to law enforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy