WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
jgk, I don't see anything.

My best guess is that this is some type of surveyor marking.

8 (deg symbol) E S

jgk, I don't see anything.

Question.... Is it possibly the 'overspray' that we are seeing? Does the parts absent of color make anything recognizable? For example was something laying on the grass, painted, then moved?

Please tell me, if you will, the person who shared the information with you....was she/he at the dance, and is she/he a high school student?

Was there any infomation shared about the two people who were possibly arrested? Are they young...old...male...female? from Wenatchee?

Thanks very much!

PS: What jail are the guys possibly in?

The person did attend the dance and is not a high school student.

They just told me two guys so I have no specifics.

My guess would be that they would be in the Wenatchee jail since that is the main jail around there.

IMO it spells either:

v
L c 3

or

v
2 c 3

with the L or 2 being cursive. The v should be directly above the c.

In jgk's pic, it looks like "GIS" to me.

No More's pic, it looked like the word "Love" with the "e" being upside down, from the other letters.

I think I'm about ready to throw in the towel on the mysterious lettering! :banghead:

Doesn't the first symbol look like an "8"? ...............brodie marks...........

IMO it spells either:

v
L c 3

or

v
2 c 3

with the L or 2 being cursive. The v should be directly above the c.

I thought your last pic looked like:

o v
L e (the "e" being upside down though)

I wonder sometimes if these rumors come from our sleuthing site----because we at one point were discussing the 2 brothers who worked for JF and that they were in jail and hypothesizing that they might have helped JF etc. etc. Is it possible that a high school kiddo read this info on WS and then passed on the rumor??

That is possible but I also recall that lady from facebook (I forgot her initials) saying about a week or two ago that 3 people had been arrested including JF so what I heard could also relate to that. Maybe she was talking about these two guys that got arrested but received erroneous info regarding JF. All speculation.

Any locals hearing any rumblings lately? Any unexplained police presence this week? ANYTHING going on that can trick us into believing they are still working on this case?

Any locals hearing any rumblings lately? Any unexplained police presence this week? ANYTHING going on that can trick us into believing they are still working on this case?

I have not seen or heard anything that gives me the impression that LE is still doing its do-diligence. To me it almost seems like LE and the media are at ease and do not anticipate any further danger to the public; they don’t seem very concerned or interested in the truth or resolution in the case. It is making me feel more uptight and worried.

I processed del rio's 'CB 009' pic to emphasize the sprayed area as best as possible. Beyond that there simply is not enough 'visible wavelength' pixel information to pull more.

del rio, if you used a portable 'black light' and uv filter you could have captured more of what was there, more than what was 'visible' under normal lighting conditions.

I believe the pic is of a measurement marker. I overlayed numbers and letters, just to get a visual. It is not exact. '20 FT' doesn't fit but we have no way of knowing if the physical positioning of the grass remained intact after the spray was applied.

Also, the angle of the pic may cause misleading interpretation of spray lines and angles. Also an issue is overspray .. since we're wroking with an extremely low quantity of spray, overspray may be tainting the actual drawn lines.

I am almost certain there is an 'F' where I have it drawn. The rest, eh. Take a peek and 'draw' your own conclusion. :waitasec:

Attachments

• CB 009_enhanced_distance_marker.png
    CB 009_enhanced_distance_marker.png
    870.8 KB · Views: 61
  • CB 009_enhanced_extract_03.png
    CB 009_enhanced_extract_03.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • CB 009_enhanced_extract_02.png
    CB 009_enhanced_extract_02.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
Maybe the locals can start contacting LE and Wenatchee World and asking or demanding updates on how the investigation is proceeding?

Well I discounted it earlier when someone suggested it, but maybe those really are markings for an underground gas line. I don't know. Would there be one there, and would a PUD employee have put it there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288